lucky bastard

For?

Dead?

not yet

My password is tummy12.

tfw killed 40 tzhaar and still no vissy

HOLY SHIT FINALLY

for sakuya

how do you go about unnoting those herbs?

use them on the butler like you would logs/planks

that is terrible

same

bane

twf 98 majic

>that when feeling

no bulli.

posting old 2005scape shit per request

excellent .webm, really takes me back.

>on tape
definitely 2005

nice

gz better than average desu

tfw have to write 3 pages by thursday

haha i remember my freshman year of high school too buddy it's tuff

i'm a sophomore in uni

Just grind level 1s, you get a lot of pages that way

for what? gender studies? in what degree program could 3 pages in 2 days possibly warrant any sort of stress

got season 8 predictions?

nuclear engineering

then how is three pages possibly, in any way, out of the norm for you?? wtf

what the fuck is going on at

guacman is a little girl with eyes so blue

and trussels of golden upon thy head and thy crotch

Smooth armpits with a big bosom I shall rest betwixt

Are you referencing the Norman conquest of Britain?

Are you referencing the fact the Autism's conquest of your brain?

lesson learned: can not play PC and coherently shitpost at the same time

slylar, the mountain, and animosity

i think i'm in love with slylar

same

how? he never even talks

he speaks mainly italian outside of yell desu

i think i'm slylar

replace the mountain with mcgarnagle and you got it
the only time i talked to him was during agi training a few months ago and he seemed cool, nothing since though

this is probably a viseryen post

>Are you referencing the fact the Autism's conquest of your brain?

actually i don't have autism

>log out for a minute
>log back on
>Your account is already logged in.
>was poisoned with gear equipped

slylar is dating valentines irl

someone post that video she made with the wildy agility course

>s-see? my g-genetic risk for autism is low! that m-means i'm NOT autistic! i-i-i just ACT autistic, b-BAKA!!

streamable.com/jwzya

slylar told me he had a fuckbuddy and i assume it's valentines

since they're always doing shit together

that's exactly what i'm implying

the risk I took was calculated, but man am I bad at math

i don't get it

look at the state of the composter

>this is rank 3 agility
holy fuck an actual girl played vscape and got 99 agility

more than one girl

i don't understand this picture i don't have 99 anything

and i know that's what you're implying, that's why i implied that it was what you were implying

y-yeah i'm a girl too :333

I get nand and pranstein mixed up

can't blame you. they're all retards

Best ways to GENERATE gp? Alching magic longs is a bit slow and requires too many nats.

alching diamond amulets/fire bstaves/dhide bodies from crafting, alching slayer drops

fire battlestaves, diamond bracelets, dragonhide bodies, and of course, alching dragonfire shields
fuck you for being quicker than me

solo raiding again. gonna try and work on that olm safe spot method. fun vespula room coming up

good luck brother

this is the /v/scape general, not the osrs general. some tard put rs07g in the subject line as well for some reason, sorry for the confusion.

s2.boardgame-online.com/g/game.php?g=nqyq&k=Cys

Game begins at 10:05pm central time

what a fuckin cuck you are dude, we should have rs07 in our title because our version is closer to the real thing lmao

Reminder to start putting "rs07" or some variant in the OP subject line so that people browsing the catalog looking for a version of runescape to play have the chance to see our thread, thus bringing in new players

also triggering some autists from osrs has delicious meme potential

pls no, the osrs players always wine and cry about the lack of ezscape QoL shit and can't grasp why we don't want to add osrs content from six months ago.

You act like the community has any control over the content we actually get in updates

lil' boy pet when

Not at all true, the OSRS general has plenty of people who won't even touch NMZ out of principle of not supporting Jagex's shitty updates

that's the average /v/scape newfag anyway, anyone who isn't a osrs refugee will use the osrs wiki before realising '07 is the content cutoff
more potential players is not bad

And we all know what usually happens to retarded players; they get bullied out in their first month or so

some don't and actually help the server be less dead
if they're automatically filtered what's wrong with more newcomers

absolutely nothing, i'm just saying if people are afraid of cancerous players they can do their part and tell them to fuck off

perfect example :^)

So how can we get that month down though? Honestly a month is a long time to tolerate some of these people. I think the biggest issue we face is that the real idiots mistake genuine ridicule for friendly hazing. Tell them to fuck off all day and they'll think the community is embracing them. Then they even turn around and start sperging on other people because they think it will make them accepted. Some last way longer than a month this way, and when they do leave its usually because they got bored with the grindfest. So it really isn't a very effective way of filtering imo.

i told you guys before and i will say it again: removing yell is the only solution to this dying game

If you look at the positive light we might actually get some really great players out of this as well and neutral/mat slave type players. Bad players are literally 1/100 and don't last long when everyone ignores them or calls them retarded. The current one we've got is Guacman and he's not even intolerable 100% of the time. Plus we've got mods to shut the retards up

>I think the biggest issue we face is that the real idiots mistake genuine ridicule for friendly hazing. Tell them to fuck off all day and they'll think the community is embracing them.

Why do you give so much of a shit about what other people do on the internet? The only idiots are the autists like you that take people here seriously, and get involved with the community on some """personal""" level because they have no actual friends

Do you really think any newfag gives a shit if an autistic faggot like you calls them retarded?

>Why do you give so much of a shit about what other people do on the internet?
For the most part I don't, I just wish they wouldn't do it in yell.
>Do you really think any newfag gives a shit if an autistic faggot like you calls them retarded?
This is the point I was going for really. The idea that the community is effectively bullying idiots out of it is moronic and easily disproven by looking at plenty of players, new and old.

>Do you really think any newfag gives a shit if an autistic faggot like you calls them retarded?
that's ok
people acting like faggots ingame all the time is not

>For the most part I don't, I just wish they wouldn't do it in yell.

yell has always been utter shit m8

the point you're missing is that newfags don't give a fuck about getting "bullied" by autistic rejects like you, only a fucking 15 year old would take offense to that

oh shit, yeah, you are making the same point

>I think the biggest issue we face is that the real idiots mistake genuine ridicule for friendly hazing. Tell them to fuck off all day and they'll think the community is embracing them.

The thing that's so funny to me about /v/scape is how easily baited most of you are

Pretend to be retarded and people will mistake it for actual retardation and then be gullible enough to think they can "bully you" off the server

What a fucking children's mindset. I've made so many stories up that have been blatant lies, but /v/scapers always believe them and take my bait as truth

You guys are such pissbabies I've literally never encountered another community so mentally underdeveloped and I've always expected more from Veeky Forums. It's so easy to just come up with an online persona here and people actually buy into it and start really thinking it's legit and get really buttfrustrated

>I've always expected more from Veeky Forums
why though? seriously, this community is exactly what you should expect from this site.

benis

jesus christ writing a resume is pure torture

>idiocy of a few players mean the entire community is retarded
hmmm

the entire community is definitely retarded.