/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Shadows Die Twice trailer
[YouTube] FromSoftware's new project (embed)

>DaS1 Remaster information
docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw (embed)

>Shitposter filter lists for Veeky Forums X users
pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b (embed)

>Character Planners
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75 (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180228T17&p0=248&msg=Demon's Souls Server Shutdown&font=serif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fags

Daily reminder that the blueberries are pussies and are perfect bulli material

Why do the Lothric Knights bully you so much?

I'm fucking confused with the stone ring and poise in DS2.

Poise damage isn't a 1 to 1 proportion with poise defense obviously, right? Ring of giants doesn't cancel out the stone ring? Stone ring btfo's it?

The minimum "poise damage" any weapon class has seems to be 10, so if the stone ring adds 30 to that, does that mean it makes daggers hit as hard as greatswords (40)? Should I even bother bother with poise if I can't pass 100 (enough to take a greatsword R1)?

And it also says hyperarmor halves incoming poise damage, but does that mean I need half as much poise (50+ poise), or does it mean a 40 poise weapon will be reduced to a 20 poise weapon's value (meaning I'd need 60+ poise)?

"""Dark""" Souls 2

Thinking of going back to my mundane build on Dark Souls 2 and unlocking all the Steam achievements like gathering all Miracles/Pyromancies/Hexes/& Sorceries.

What do blues do while waiting to get summoned?

what boss broke your will?

Nameless Kang for me.
I was doing every boss solo and winning in my first attempt most of the times, but NK raped me, i tried like 15 times solo and couldn't do it, it wasn't fun anymore, I had to summon and felt humilliated.
After that, I summoned for almost every boss from the dlcs because i was afraid of failure.

jack off

>check it out
>it's real
>not even kekstra

To Yorshka's feet

Nameless king drove me to find a cheese strat (on my own) but I didn't summon for him. I actually got cursed by deacons my first try without opening the shortcuts, so I summoned for them since it's a meme boss anyway.

they wait in the cuck shed

It's ok bro. For DS2 and 3 I just left my summon sign before every boss, defeat it and regain my body, summon and kill.

farm

What's funner: NG+ or starting a whole NG

I am going a dark lord run and i am doing a fth/int for darkness build
would a darkwraith cosplay build be good?

depends on the game

Item Souls 2
Gank Souls 2
Souls upon Souls 2
Fashion Souls 2
Hitbox Souls 2
FEEBLE CURSED Souls 2

Dark Souls 3 forgot to mention that

NG+ is never fun

The latter if you have some idea of what you're doing, the former if it's your first time playing through the game. If it's DS1 stop after killing O&S on NG+ though, from there on out the game is less fun.

outskilled

Midir.
I just got fed up of his dumb fucking 50,000,000 point health bar and decided to melt his ass with Pestilent Fog____ because he's just a fucking chore to fight.

I have a will of steel, senpai
No heal, SL1 boss runs feel satisfying as fuck when you beat em after suffering for hours

could someone recommend a sl86 ugs build that also can use at least 2 miracles? or is it just not enough levels

They cry while I cuck them with my BBC (Big Black Crystal)

what boss raped you the most?

is that your screencap?

i am in the beggining as a mage
should i use the deep axe or pick a weapon put raw and use magic weapomn?

Are you playing DeS? what are you favorite memories?

G I T
U
D

Cute!!

probly Aldrich, kept getting clipped by the arrow rain and dying to his(her) burning ground.
I didn't really have troubs vs the other bosses since it's pretty much pattern recognition and people with mild autism are super good at that.
I've been playing souls almost a couple hours a day since 2011 tho so I'm pretty much dead inside and don't feel anything when I fail

Boletarian Palace
i'm sure it's the level i died the most in every souls game

play vita

yes

why there's nothing in the left hand? or why there was nothing in any hand in the 1st pic?
just curious haha

do whatever you think is fun also get the fuck out of dsg stop spoiling the game for yourself

don't use magic weapon, otherwise doesn't matter

you can change infusions later on so if you find a weapon you like just use raw until you're higher SL and have the right infusion types available

haha
xd

why not use magic weapon user?

ANSWER, FAGGOT

adds less damage than resin

but resin costs money

Best waifu, best covenant

Wrong pic

I'm of the opinion that Dark Souls 3 NG+ is better than the regular NG, one of the reasons is that you don't have to chase down the Shards and you can just beeline for the fun content and you can go into Lothric Castle / DLCs early and so on.

Should I go for fashion or defense? How much does defense make a difference anyway in DS3?

What's up with DeS online?

There's signs, ghosts and activity in general. Are they giving us till midnight EST before they kill it?

I hope so. I have to run a few errands and just stopped at Latria.

I NEED ONE FREE HAND TO FINGER YOUR WAIFU WHILE POUNDING HER ASSHOLE

nah, actually you had some shitty weapons and you were hiding them
pathetic

>tfw Midir taught me how to play without lock on
Thank you Midir.

Why every place outside of vg says that "usurpation ending" or hollow ending is good ending and not letting the fire fades?

LMAO
waifu fags on suicide watch

>he can't get both
Defense barely matters in 3. Poise is what armor is for and the absorption should be considered as only a bonus, as the builds that use them rely on trades.

Lads I'm going to start a playthrough of 3 in a minute, what's a good build if I want to meme but still have any effectiveness at all

Alternatively, can someone post the DaS3 roulette that I know exists somewhere??

Last day for Old Monk invasions. What's your excuse?

i'm planning a murder irl

Is DeS still up? Should I dust of the old triple and nostalgia it up for a few hours?

40 Dex
40 Strength
40 endurance
40 vitality
40 luck
40 vigor
No magic

strength for everything except spells or dark for everything except greatbows and the dedicated str ultras

Thanks senpai, rollan

Fap to Gwyndolin

>Only one post about playing DeS before it dies.
This place is done all a bunch of pc fags who got into the series with the meme games fuck you all.

>greathammers/greatswords + miracles isn't an option
Why even bother?

That or people don’t really give a shit about a dead online community for a game that came out over a decade ago

>Not hopping on for one last blast from the past
F A G

Is Havel armor + twin Avelyns still a viable pvp build?

>make a caster in 3
>the game's fucking hard again

My magic is expensive and hits less than my irythill straight sword, but dammit I'm making it work. Pesitlent mist is fun.

DeS is shit in terms of replay value.

Best version of that meme I've seen yet.

I just started playing a week ago and it's about to end so I went back to DaS3.

UMBASA

>going through road of sacrifice swamp
>get invaded by "farron warden ghru cra" guy or some name like that
>don't seem him after going all over
>he's curled up behind a tree in the water
>wake him up with some arrows, he only starts moving after the third arrow
>halberd and some axe (?), throws lightning urns at me
>spends 1 minute trying to run up and jump over a wall (i was on the raised ground near the second bonfire)
>he gets in and kills me in two hits
>bows instantly after my hp hits 0
was this an NPC? he seemed to act like one but I don't see him in the list of npc invaders

Fellas.
Speedsouls-player Elajjaz recently proposed an idea for a game or mod:

A Dark Souls Battle Royale like H1Z1, PUBG or Fortnite!

Think about it:
You spawn 30-ish players all over Lordran, butt-naked, but with enough stats to use most weapons, remove all enemies and open all areas (making places like Lost Izalith trespassable without killing yourself, obviously), Every Item is randomized Gear, and the Abyss is expanding. And then it closes in around one Area and then you end up with 5 to 10 players in, i dunno, Sen's Fortress trying to kill each other.

With a connection that isn't shit it might actually work!
What do you guys think?

>DaS Sequels
Enjoy your trashfire ape

>playing through DS1 for the first time
>assume people are joking when they call the enemies in Lost Izalith "dragon butts"
>they are actually fucking dragon butts

Also, people were not kidding when they said that Lost Izalith and the Demon Ruins are just a whole bunch of fucking nothing with a godawful boss.

HEART OF GOLD

DONT LET THEM TAKE IT

You got meme'd on son

I haven't booted up in my ps3 in years and really don't want to go through the hassle of setting it up and unpugging my ps4, especially since I'd only really wanna coop some bosses but it takes forever to move through the world

how does this look? It gets more damage than my previous 28/40 profaned gs build but its split into dark of course. but this time I get the two miracles as well.

first time doing my own build

So this is the power of the modern souls fan that gets 80 bonfires. Woah....

Invade.

deep protection/dark blade, forgot to include those

I'm not sure if that would work or even if it would be enjoyable but I got a half-chub while reading this so I think my dick approves.

>demon's souls is bible and don't you dare criticize it

I like the atmosphere of demon's souls but the online and actually playing with people is far superior in ds3/bloodborne

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180228T17&p0=248&msg=Demon's Souls Server Shutdown&font=serif

Tonight your meme fossil of a game dies forever and there is nothing you can do about it.

dark souls combat is so shitty why do people keep suggesting mods and modes that focus purely on it

I hope you fuckers never get to play a fromsoft game again I fucking hate the modern souls fanbase you all fucked over what was a great series by memeing on it. Seriously fuck you and fuck this community ape brained fucks.
You have ADD and if running through a world is a reason why you won't play something before it's online is gone for good then i'mm glad because you don't deserve to play it.

so there's something else happening today

It's shitty but it's enjoyable for some reason. Just like how Smash is a terrible fighter but really fun to play for a lot of people.

>scroll over the cross-thread link
>immediately get background and music
woah