/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>12M download campaign
news.fate-go.jp/2018/1200man/
Never Ever
7 gold servants getting SQ; Alterego, 2 Rider, 1 Caster, 1 Assassin, 1 Lancer, 1 unknown class SSR
Master missions giving out 3 fragment permanently
More exclusive lines for costumes

>Release of FGO Camelot Stage Blu-Ray and DVD Gatcha
2/26~3/7
Gawain, Lancelot, Bedi and Tristan always on rate up
Artoria (Lancer): 2/28,1,2,3,4,5,7
Mordred: 2/28,1,2,3,4,6,7

>Winterfest 2018 Giveaway
news.fate-go.jp/2018/winterfes2018_ca/
2/24~3/5
Log in every day of the campaign to get 10 quartz, 7 chains, 2 lamps and 1 scarab

>Winterfest 2018 Gatcha
2/21~3/7
Nitocris (Caster) is always on rate-up
Cleopatra: 27-1, 3, 5-7
Ozymandias: 28-2, 4, 6-7

>Kara no Kyokai: Garden of Order Re-run
news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/
2/15~3/1
Void, Fujino: 27-1

February 2018 Monthly Mats
news.fate-go.jp/2018/0131kjgas/
>Eternal Gear
>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClOr0XNh5TA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHO IS IT

What the fuck is that gay picture. You know maybe I should be gay

me

That's one lewd Yan.

Me

spanish servant next

The Riddler

So they are really waiting to the literal last second of feb huh?

Grand Gilgamesh.

Are any of you honestly getting your hopes up for news?
The 12m is just going to be a shitty Kiara rateup, a couple of SQs, some daily login rewards, and maybe some half AP dailies.
Expecting anymore of DW at this point is hopeless

Still nothing wrong with parvati's design

Foreigner Lancelot

The Riddler
Batman Collab finally

MODS THAT'S A BOY NOT A GIRL DON'T NUKE THE THREAD

To be fair we've had a lot of events practically back to back, as someone who hasn't finished all of EoR yet I wouldn't mind a little bit of a lull in content to power through some of that.

We need a version of this with shiokawa of
>28th of February
>new late feb

Her

Getting your hopes up still feels good. The excitement, the dopamine dose you get from anticipation, it's worth getting your hopes up for a disappointment.

Step aside, worm.

that makes no sense, if it isn't someone new what is the point of hiding it?

I like SQs, they get me pretty hyped honestly, I hope the lancer one is for Bryn

Here's some life advice user: never get hung up over one girl. She isn't worth it. She was the one who as yo were getting close ghosted (I think that's the term) you instead of addressing it or setting you straight. That's beta behavior on her part. Now she has some other boyfriend. So what? The fact that you aren't together and that she didn't have the respect for you to face those feelings proves that she wasn't the one for you. I don't know her but from what you've described her kind usually ends up miserable and insecure. Just look forward to the schadenfreude that is inevitable and enjoy the game as the throwaway distraction it is.

>To be fair we've had a lot of events practically back to back
Since January we got what ? 3 events including KnK rerun. It's far from " a lot"

Oh my god
it's a mystery
it's fucking Holmes

What do you mean user 2/28 23:59 is still February just like 6/20 23:59 is still spring, our god Salt River will never lie to us and never will.

To get people hyped up. Whales have probably already been buying quartz to roll for whatever it's going to be sight unseen

Reminder incest is a okay among divinities

So do you think the class of the gacha Servant and ? strengthening quest are connected, or unrelated?

umm ...rinfags?

This has some truth to it. They like doing a rerun first and THEN, a week later, the real news

What the fuck was the point of commissioning 47 new servant illustrations for the worst anniversary ever? I don't pretend to understand DW anymore.

Fuck blogshit but this is good advice. That user needs to get some self respect, because her whore of a crush clearly doesn't.

she's literally not related to him

They're not related dumbass.

Me on the right

You are a good peoples

>A perfect psychoanalyst that can uncover the identity and weaknesses of any servant with a connection to literature, psychology or ancient myth.
>Noble Phantasm based upon building death traps to prey upon the mental weakness of his foes.
>Compelled to leave riddles as evidence of his actions, giving other servants and masters a chance at uncovering his identity
>Powerless against those who can solve his riddles, as in doing so they obtain the knowledge to escape all his traps.
Would you summon him in a HGW?

The only new content we've had is Setsuban (no new servant) and Valentine's. We've also had two reruns. It's been a weak couple of months

>To be fair we've had a lot of events practically back to back
No we haven't? A rerun isn't new content. It's a rerun. Valentine's was a truly terrible event. And what else have we had? We've had nothing but "lulls" you stupid fucking retard, the fact that you want even less content from one of the worst in the business at providing content is fucking insane to me.

And fuck off Misora pushing the "it's Kiara " meme. It's not, nobody wants to see her in a gacha again.

But Waver is gae, and not just any kind of gae he's a barafag

Isn't he a literal joke villain for Batman? Isn't Batman the literal guy with no super powers? Why the fuck would I summon that?

I don't want it to be Kiara, but it probably is.
She hasn't shown up in a while and the DL campaigns are very rarely brand new servants and are instead new gachas of existing limiteds

youtube.com/watch?v=ClOr0XNh5TA

As an aside, this year was also hands down the worst iteration of Valentine's we've had yet. What a fucking grindfest. 2018 has not started off well.

I feel like we're at least getting a Shielder or Mooncancer. The ? strengthening would serve no purpose otherwise. Unless this is all a shitty attempt to generate hype that is going to backfire.

batmans super power is prep time and infinite money, so he is Edmond Dantes.

What part of his message mentioned new content my GOOD DUDE

Sounds like DW

He calls her nee-san because of his dad's stories.

Plus Semi is just a worse version of Cleopatra with almost no hype associated with her except for Reddit and the CE's sucked. What a shitshow

>Isn't he a literal joke villain for Batman
Villain yes, but not always a joke. Depends on the writer. And while he may not have superpowers Nygma would still be buffed by his servant container, and has the mind of a genius detective which is a valuable weapon against servants and mages.

What the fuck then that shit is gay then

>gets weekly ticket
>aims for kekelot since I don't have a st arts np to use with hokusai
>no golden orbs whatsoever
>it's a servant
>mfw
Bitch

So news at 13:00 or 18:00 or 23:59?

Reruns don't count as content, because for people who had already played the event there is almost no incentive to play it again. No, 4* Fou's are not an incentive. They're there to give people the chance to get welfares that they previously missed, and that's it. If you could burn the dupes for rare prisms even that would be something, but you can't even do that.

>talking about yourself in 3rd person
fuck off to tumblr

atleast you didnt get NP2 parvati

12: 30 hours until news

>Purple scheme
>ribbons
>curtains

OH SHIT, IT'S HAPPENING

Worst SSR saber no joke

You got the cutest RT Servant, rejoice

27:30.

I wish I can roll Mode Red. I need her for my full armor Camelot team.

Uh dude parvati can solo pretty much everything easily.

One of the most OP lancers in the game.

>aims for kekelot since I don't have a st arts np to use with hokusai
>pairing an attacker with another attacker
what a retarded reason, you deserve that mordred

Aren't Void and Saber worst?

>Worst SSR saber
That's Apex tho

That's Arthur

But that's not Arthur user

She's better than her father

I still remember Mordred spooking me while I was rolling for Karna. Leveled her a bit for Saber Wars and haven't used her since.

My wallet would never recover

What about 3.5?

Seiba is now like 5.0 or 5.5.

>memelist cucks
Sad!

Meet your new SSR assassin

I'm quite stupid user I can't deny that

Would whale

>still missing Jack Karna Astolfo and Amakusa for full Apo team
I think I have all the FSN heroines tho

Wait, are people actually think memelist is a serious thing? I cant believe some one that retarted

Please yes. Even if he's utter shit, would still whale.

True, her card art is just garbage.

What's Fujino's skill order?

None because her mats are too expensive.

Don't worry Arthur bro we are still more relevant than Arthoria right b bro?

Burn Her > Burn Her > Burn Her.

Maximum of 18 hours until news. Get hype, bros. All your dreams are about to come true

No, Arthur's just shit

>we get the announcement on the 2nd
>wait it's not 30 days????

>no news
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BROS WTF

>can solo goetia
>shit
Ummmm?

yeah but he shares VA with merlin so it balances out

News is tonight

Tonight is literally the last chance they have for news so of course its going to be today.

Oh your ban has expired already?

Animation update when

I just woke up, bros. How was the news? Is the new servant good? Just about to login

>heracles is only SR
So Achilles is confirmed at least silver or SR too then right?

Why are people saying today it's the last day it's still the 28th