/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Heroes FAQ and Links pastebin.com/f2QH06D9 fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
>Links and Resources pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
>SoV Links pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Nice OP faggot.

first for boey

Who should I join?

I have BK, Skadi Taco and MRobin.

>anna resting her arms on your shoulders, whispering sweet jewish temptations

What's a typical score to get from T19 into T20?

I know staying in T20 is like 5050 but haven't been demoted recently, so

Who here /fodderingoffthefreevanguardike/ here?
If so, who are you foddering it to?
I'm gonna give Warding Breath to my Hardin so he can be an even better sustain tank

I hate this fucking video game

*marries you*

Where do I find a busty blonde like this to be my gf

I hate Tellius

I like tomboys, and Robin as I wrote him was a mage that started weak and useless in a fight with only his mind to aid him. He didn't win a single battle on his own merits until he stole Gangrel's sword and could combine close combat with magic. Sully was his personal trainer that grew into sort of his knight in shining toilet armor

Is Saizo actually good or just a mini Jaffar? I have a atk/hp Saizo, although I guess he mostly wants speed so yeah.

Hinoka is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Hinoka!

Ooga booga where the white effram at

D-E-A-D G-A-M-E

Same thing but hes 100% bonfire proccer

I got into T20 this week with just around 4920 but that was very close to falling out. Might be lower now with no legendary heroes in the bonus pool

Lissa's wife in FEH, when?

I've found that at least 4.9k usually does the trick. If I'm wrong, I'll find out in about a week then score pad like hell.

How typical of a Hinokuck to dedicate his filename to a character he feels an inferiority complex towards.

But... what if I don't WANT to marry her?

4930~ is a good benchmark for getting into T20

>swap/bonfire
I did ignis/pivot

Igrene? Femaledigan?

when I've saved 1000 orbs to +10 her

Are you colorblind or something? Are the color settings on your computer off? I'm serious.

So that's why the idea of making an arena team of one or more Evil Takumis is considered more of a gimmick than an actual battle plan?

that looks sweet what ivs?

>no Maribelle
>no Panne
>no Gerome

imagine if we got Awakening units other than lucina and tharja

WTF BROS?!?! HOW COME OUR NEW WIFE SAYS SHIT LIKE THIS?!?!

>Warding Breath
>Bonfire

Is this a high IQ build?

Thats too bad

I finished 4909 and was barely edged down to tier 18. The changes to arena scoring seem to have fucked with everything though

Heck yeah bro she's my fave ^^

I hate this stupid faggot and his stupid helmet.

>our new wife
>as if anyone would want to marry feces

>those stats

Wow. I am not excited to meet this dude in the arena

We don't know anymore, since today the arena scoring got changed.

In the "guess it won't go through then" way or...?

Hey is there a Fates mod that changes Yato's weapon type so you can use it with other classes?

Nigga, you're running warding on him which means you get two charges from the first attack, two charges from enemy counter and his second attack will proc Ignis.

Don't you dare talk that way to a melanin queen

Black women have the DNA of the entire human species in them and as such can theoretically give birth to any human genome

How did your arena runs go today, /feg/? Hurt much by the score changes?

Personally I set a new high-score, which is quite interesting.

When does it start again?

I just want to play Vanguard as female Corrin

literally what would the point be

Just get yourself a good enemy phase green.
Or Bartre.

It goes up and down, some weeks it can be as low as 4884ish and other weeks you need 4916ish.

Personally I'm at 4912 this week and hoping that's enough, QR2 Lukas tanking the score.

>Vanguard Ike's art was done by Kita
>No Wada for Master Lord Ephraim
>CYL is a Russian roulette of Wada Hector or Ephraim
It's hurts

Ignis doesn't proc 99% of the time.

>so you can use it with other classes
Learn to read.

That looks like a neutral Hardin.

There is one pair of things she lacks. A pair of things that are essential for the feminity of any woman. Can you name what she lacks cuck-kun?

Promoted my +spd -def maid. How do I build her now with the new weapon?

>currently 4908, Tier 19
>ranked 1571

Will this last?

I spent atleast 5 crests, and did not see a single score over 700. Somehow it's fucked me big time

T. Gunnthrà

What if both Hinoka AND Camilla

I want to walk in on Lacheslut cheating on me!

>>CYL is a Russian roulette of Wada Hector or Ephraim
>There is even the slight chance that Wada may not draw Great Lord Hector

No, I mean. It'd be fine if she was black, but really, please get your eyes checked.

Likeable personality.
Your """"wife"""" lacks that as well, as do many characters from Fates

flat is delicious.Titcow are fucking gross

Just use a save editor.
You'll still have Ike's steroid body though.
Hope your husband doesn't mind you having a bigger dick than him.

fury
desperation
ploy of your choice
brash assault seal if you want to be extra disgusting

Wada's going to get Hector, there's no way they'll let AKIRA work again.

>If attacked

His armor is complex in terms of drawing

*vomit*

I doubt it, as the week goes on more people will string together ideal combos.

You never know though

I think when black girls cosplay like this its cute

Cumilla!

first and many times after that

Ike tommorow right?

corrin isn't asian sounding name at all not helping your case

mikoto is jap/asian sounding name you retard and the child was meant to be rasied in hoshido so you give it a name that would fit in like KAMUI not corrin dumbnig

there is literally no way anyone can defend corrin as a good name except treehouse fags

I'd wager CYL Hector is more likely than Ephraim since not only did he win first place, but Ephraim has a consistent artist in FEH, like Lyn did going into CYL. It's not like Ephraim's artist is bad or anything, it's just Wada is so much better.
Wada finally getting to draw Lyn for LA was really nice though

Felicia is the cutest! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! Keeping her safe and making sure she has no worries or troubles! Being there for her always! Holding her soft hand and giving her little kisses on her cheek! She means everything to me! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

DO MY BEST!

Is this accurate?

It's shit!

Does your wife good head? How about Paizuri?

:3

Mae and Boey were the sleeper hit of SoV, for real. I mean, I like Alm and Celica but those two

Sure, if Alm didn't exist for most of these.

Post you tomb arena team please.

uh bros, wtf?

I thought of a good idea, I think it'd be one to keep people playing. Now a lot of people get screwed by either Bad IV units, or just not being able to pull the unit that is desired from a banner (Especially seasonal units) I think we should have a banner, one that shuffles out the focus units daily, however, they'd be summon able as one star units, for example, say Hector was one the banner one day, you could still get lucky and summon him as a 5*, or get him as a one star. ISIS doesn't usually do stuff that doesn't make them bank, so they could release bait banner days, ones with like Hector, Effie, Zelgius. Etc. So it would encourage you to save orbs and feathers, and give people a chance to get the units they want especially if the unit they want isn't a 5 star unit usually, or just want good units like Siegbert, Hector and others.
Tl:DR we should have daily summons that switch units around, and have summonable 1 stars on said banner, (but only that banner.) Let the f2p people get some not shit units for a change.

buddy breath cd reduction does nothing here

you get attacked -1, you hit back -1, you get attacked -1 bonfire now ready, you proc bonfire with no help of warding breath

b-but he won't get doubled, lol 28 speed and everyone is running bold fighter memes

And if he initiates. Hardin attacks (2 cd down), enemy attacks (1 cd down), hardin bf follow up no ignis cause 1 cd left

How much merges on Sigurd?

>jap ending-became a general
>eng ending-retired from duty

Guess I'll wait and see. I haven't really fallen down to Tier 18 in so long, I'd rather not since I like my consistent 4 Orbs per week.

I've held off on my extra Black Knight, maybe I should actually merge rather than wait for the perfect Steady Stance candidate (especially since Shiro and Brave Ike are on the Legendary Banner).

>First sword that can attack from a distance
lol

Alm and Roy exist user.

>Telliusfag thinks Generic Shonen Protagonist #28 is hot shit

>never seeing knights before
Their helmets are so god damn heavy it pushes their heads down into their neck. When it's off his head pops back up.

Don't fall for for B8 Banner! Save for the upcoming Easter Banner when they release new seasonal armor and/or fliers!

>Alm is a Prince, just grew up on a farm
>can't distant counter
>has a prologue at best
>Juggles badass and beta by taking on two mounted lance users at once like it was nothing, but also crying a surprising amount
>speechless at Mathilda's huge rack
>didn't kill a literal god
>does have good art

I love Alm man, but you're deluding yourself.