pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

>Early thread for a faggot pigbitch OP
Kys

h-hot
source?

Lucina likes me a lot, she keeps cumming to me and now I have +spe -res lucina and +spe -res brave lucina both with multiple merges.
I only like her moderately though.

tactic skills affect horses too or just 2 and 1 mov type units?

(lol

Lucina is cute!

It will affect any unit type in your team there are no more, example : in a team with legendary ike, ninian,klein and palla only palla gets the buff

p-pls respond :(

>No brand

I'm fond of Clarisse. I know a great many folks dislike or even detest her, but that's fine, not everyone has to agree with my particular taste. Do wish she'd get more art though, haha.

When is mah whore bitch nigga keaton getting added to heroes?

Lucina gets the best fan art. How can Celica or Eirika compete?

Palla is cute!
She can get all my buffs if she wants!

Man.....So this is why you do full rolls. It was 3.75.

H-Hana?

>not posting char sheet

I wouldn't respond anyway since I already have 20 /feg/ people on my friends list.

4u

I forgot the 2 in there

hey cutie

I will only add you if your lead is a +10 5* EXCLUSIVE unit (i.e. no Effies, Nowis, Sheenas, etc.). I will also remove you if I ever see you change your lead to something that is not this.
I hold myself to the same standard. My lead will always be a +10 5* exclusive unit.

Stop playing, pls

What's the most budget build I can do for masked Marth for AA?
No fury, I've only got two left and they're going on units that actually matter

Death cums 4 u

What if at some points instead of adding new weapons to old heroes, they instead add unique B skills, Specials and such

Skedaddle skidderic. You deserved those merric

Have we seen the brackets already?

I want to join either BK or Skadi Tacomeme

Darting Blow and Moonbow

Bond / Spd refine
RA / AS
Fury / Darting
Desperation / Renewal
Spur / Drive / Whatever

Death blow, swift sparrow, or a bond skill in A.
Whatever in B, Renewal+Reciprocal is still good, as are desperation+renewal.
C is as always up to choice.

It's everyone fighting their shadow selves first

then Serika and Taco on the left, Robin and BK on the right

palla pussy...................................

I'll take two Merric over endless Bartre and Beruka any day.

>every Tempest Trial the score goes above 100% of the cutoff score for 10k feathers
>people actually waste their time and potions for 2000 more feathers
(lol

Banner when

>People spend hundreds of dollars on this game for 1k extra feathers per week
are you surprised?

>I will only add you if your lead is a +10 5* EXCLUSIVE

Did lukas fuck them?

>what is BLyn?

paarty?

go back to ledshit

I like Hana

he obviously means adding them to old characters

Taco and MRobin seem to be an ultracompetitive position since everyone at this point has a Taco and Bonfire fodder

I'll join BK and hound the scheduler

Yes. Very hard

So, January's first new heroes banner was World of Dawn, and then the Legendary Hero at the end of the month was VIke. Now, February's first new heroes banner was Sacred Memories, and now the new Legendary Hero is Ephraim.

Do you guys think the next week's new heroes banner will determine the new Legendary Hero at the end of March?

What if i dont like any 5* exclusive

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

>February's first new heroes banner was Sacred Memories
Sacred Memories was on January, February's first new heroes banner was Fallen Heroes.

B8% Banner
>orbs
>who you rolling for
Gonna do a full roll and that's it any unit will be nice tho

She's a real bitch in her source game, but her depressing end almost makes up for it. Getting Yura'd in Heroes did her no favors though, even if her bow is a real fun weapon to use.

Is evil taco good in ghb like xander?

What was his endgame?

Cordelia: Mariée Idéale

Heavily suspecting we'll get another one of Fjorm's sisters, since it's Water next time again.

>4 swords vs The Wall
This isn’t fair

>193 orbs
>Trying to get at least 1 S!Corrin
It's not gonna happen

damn BK looks like THAT?

The next legendary hero is gonna be another OC donut steal, seems like they're going two oc > two lords

I'd love anyone but the summer fateswakening guys.

>using characters you like
Fuck off Karenfag. I've never even played Sacred Stones but still made Myrrh +10

>32
>Mia. Chadpraim once I get at least 1 (uno) Mia/when there's no red.

She is in some weird tobin ship

>not running all content at 100% efficiency using only naturally regenerating stamina
>not consequently having infinite spare pots to score whore for what is not just 2k feathers but probably another 10k from HM alone
There's literally no reason to hoard and use pots for anything other than TT and maybe the occasional quick 1-40. Unless you're a shitter who needs 10 stam pots for every infernal ghb

What part of
>instead of adding new weapons to old heroes, they instead add unique B skills, Specials and such
Makes you think I'm talking about Brave Lyn?

>February's first new heroes banner was Sacred Memories

*her

It's YURA.
IT'S YURA! HE DID THIS

It seems pretty obvious to me. All he does is shoot orbs out of a magic gun every once in a while, and most of the time some hot anime girls come out.
He's literally living in harem protag paradise.

I should be glad my main pity breaker lately is Tailtiu, since I actually want an excuse to put merges on her, though it'd be real nice if Catria, Marth, or even Caeda could save me some feathers on completing them.

18 orbs, not rolling for anyone, I'd rather get a Hardin.

whatever silque's kit would be. it needs at least Warp

Around 250.
Will be rolling for PAOlivia, SCorrin, Ephraim. Might roll some greens when pity rate gets reset.

Ruling the world Kuroinu style

Woops, my bad. Sorry.

to live out his dream of being friends with all his favourite fire emblem characters.
In his world, Fire Emblem is a series of video games that he's super into.
He never dreamed that one day he'd be abruptly transported to a faraway planet to a world where heroes rule.

she looks like a bug

I'm expecting him to be useful in the future for GHB's.

Fergus looks like he got RYOd.
Ryo Fergus in Heroes when?

>648
>lirerally any green 5*
I have no brave ike or dorcas, and i wanna merge my gunnthra, but i'll stop at 1 5* because i have to save

I'd actually be happy with nearly anything this time around
Leo and Gaius too, I can use them as Ploy Fodders

I have seen zero art of girl Kiran

Depends if I get something half decent from the free roll I might finish that session but otherwise this banner can fuck off.

I can see his gimmick being real useful on Michalis' map if you're still having trouble there, and it might help with Camus' rerun if that ever happens since that's also a vertical heavy map.

staff, most likely prf due to is shitting them out recently
Mend
Earth-balm or whatever it was called
-
wings of mercy
speed tactics

Fergus x Karin and Orthin x Tana are some of the cutest couples in the series, I love them.

Wish I had more votes so I could give them a vote, but what can you do with only 7 votes and whole series ahead.

>140
>Want PA!Olivia better ivs for Mia, S!Corrin and B!Ike
Honestly, how fucked am I

>le natural stamina regen meme

They introduce other events along with Tempest Trials

You mean Invoke.

>there will never be an opportunity to try to obtain Ephraim without the threat of being cucked by two other shitters over and over and over and over
please intsys can we go back to oc donut legendaries no one cares about. please.

Just faced a slaying edge, atk tactic boosted (69 atk), bold fighter Effie with dragon fang.
She KO'd my Minerva with 38 defense on one enemy phase.

Who at ISIS decided that armours needed to be better?

Can I get her back? I heard there was some way to unpetrify her. Are her stats shit by then?
Also Illios or Olwen.