/fhg/ - For Honor General

big lads only edition

got nerfed

>Test your metal Trailer
[YouTube] For Honor: Season 5 - Apollyon's Legacy Event | Trailer | Ubisoft [US] (embed) [Open]

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>Season 5 Gear
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/308763971748626433/415620805276467210/Apollyon_Event_Gears.pdf

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides (outdated, ask your fellow anons)
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg (embed)

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

forfashion.draghmar.pl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forfashion.draghmar.pl/
New fashion site that’s updated

Christ almighty wake up you faggots

A-are we finally going to make it, bros?..

Is season 5 the call that saved For Honor?

>playing FH through steam when you can bypass Valve bloatware

Were gonna make it bros new heroes soon

Sure hope so.
I just wish this general won't go down the shitter.

>2018
>not giving up on DR M and releasing all games on GoG
baka

PK got some huge fucking jugs in this image.

>beat a lawbro in a tournament
>he's is blaming me for turtling with kensei
Nani the fuck?

>valve bloatware
>compared to ubishit upleb
nigger, literal nigger

Steam just launches uplay for you, and that's the only stats we have, dumb frogposter.

Uplay improved more in its ~5 years of existence than Steam in its 15.

I'm experiencing abyssal frame drops and crashes. I can't even play a fucking game of dominion since the update, all I get is error 0006000188 or something line that. I'm already running lowest settings with a 70% render scale. My PC is an old piece of shit with an AMD r7 200 but I was able to play on medium settings all the time.
Any tips to improve performance or am I fucked until the next update comes along?

>your warlard will NEVER look as sexy as Gudmundr

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYY. I WANT THOSE STORY COSMETICS RIGHT NOWWWWW

wOULDN'T IT BE REALLY HOT IN THOSE PELTS

Any new lewds to share?

someone posted a reaction image of shaman covered in cum but never gave us the full thing

The fact they aren't flaunting it around by now makes me nervous.
Any dev user that could at least drop hint ?

or season pass 2 it worries me aswell

How do I do anything versus a sweaty parrylord law as aramusha?

Riflemen feat with accompanying Nobunaga-esque warlord when?

Beauty hurts, user

Ok fhg
Realistically, what weapons can we expect next?
No meme answers.

Aramusha is garbage tier for a reason, if someone isnt retarded and just blocks (and occasionally parries) you cant really win.

I will say one thing you can try is feinting heavys into heavys, it will fuck up his parry timing, but thats literally it.

Block a light, shove, mix up
If they Blade blockade, feint heavy into gb
Dont parry unless you know its coming.

All i want is a monk fucking everyone up with his fists

He should have some metal gauntlets or braces to deflect and block, but it could work

i guess i'll try this

i am awkward with word choice. i am the aramusha and i am having issues with parrylords who instantly parry me if i go for a heavy

How do I get the Koreans to stop hacking my steam account
Do they have an email

My bad.
As ara, if he shoves you: dodge lights, block heavies,
Dont let him block your lights.
use top heavy and feint side heavy for baits and gb.
Blade blockade isnt really useful against him unless you got good prediction.

>using anything other than an open shirt on zerker

>everyone just hits me out of my top heavy startup as kensei
>cant do anything
a-aaa

So is there a reason to play anything besides PK, Gladiator, Berserker, or Conqueror for any reason other than aesthetics?

Regular cancel and parry the fuck out of them then, nigger. Or, dunno, whiff your top light (back + top light works best) and do the wombo combo 50/50 followup.

Post your zerk then fgt.

Steam showing current player statistics played a vital role in ruining gaming.

what follow up

Someone with an actual estoc. The two-handed battlefield version, not that rapier shit. A lancer would be interesting but no idea how to make them different from Nobushi and Valkyrie in terms of gameplay.

Distance and timing is key. Kensei is a long to mid range character. Make sure they aren't on top of you and set up the situation. Don't just throw a mix up, crate a situation around them. Make them feel like they cant do anything by spamming lights, especially top light. When they start turtling, then throw out top heavy mixups.

A knight with a warhammer or two handed mace.

Boring

You aren't familiar with Mediterraneans are you
They're like oily sweat apes, the Phillipinos of the west.

Whiffing first top light brings you to the second hit in the chain, which is hard cancelable into whatever you wish (like dash, bitches hate neutral dashes), so just feint around until you get a read on a dude. The thing about whiffing your top light is, you have superior distance in most matchups, it allows you to react to whatever your opponent does almost immediately (frame data on kensei lights is great), like throwing another top light if the opponent starts feinting for example. If the second light hits somehow or even whiffs, it puts you in the JINJYONISHOUBU situation, and that's where you want to be. And in season 5 kensei can punish even the backroll. And I'm also pretty sure your first top heavy cancel can't be interrupted by anything if you keep distance. Assassin shits can do it with lights, but they need to come close to you to do that. If they come close, just play more carefully.

The only account of mine that got ever got hacked was my Origin account and it was by some kind of sandnigger.
Git gudder at passwords I guess.

Reminder to don’t be afraid of enlarging your weapon to fit a heavy’s status.
>but Conq and Wardad!!!
they have sheilds, something Valk has and she’s a heavy hybrid. Remeber a Kanabo isn’t shugoki tier huge, so if youre bringing a mace, enlarge that fucker.

How long til they drop another psyop piece on us?

soon reddit had a stroke over that 7.5 million thing

Rapier Knight is a strong possibility, Samurai could get a Chinese broadsword hero without (too) much autistic reeeing, Vikings could get a big guy with a tree trunk hammer.

desu this is what shug should've been. Shouldn't have been fat.

Knights have a shit ton of more polearms ubi can work with. And despite being a meme at this point, a warhammer will probably be added because of the huge demand that's been around since the game's release

Vikangs didn't use a lot of weapons. Ubi did a pretty good job including most of the things they did use. So unless they pull another kukri all they have left that's enough for an entirely new hero are their halberds

Nips will probably get a yari, tonfas, or an otsuchi or some shit

made a pk rage at the end of brawl today

Alright /fhg/, I'm considering picking up for honor (ps4). I was originally interested in it on launch, but the p2p connections and lag I saw from launch turned me off.

Has the stability of the game improved from launch? I know ubi is wanting to implement actual servers sometime this year, should I wait until then, or is the game improved enough to jump in now?

dedi servers are up since a week or two ago

what did she mean by this

How much does it cost now?
It still isn't worth it unless it's $20 USD (with season pass) or less and you like self abuse.

Dedicated servers are up for PC for duel

Game's fun, crashes aren't remotely as common as they used to be. At least on my end (PS4) I rarely have crashes or disconnects anymore, but salty faggots might cause problems

>new kensei has tons of tools to open an enemy up
>countless kenseis just spam zone as a filler attack for free damage

Why are they such SOYS

for PC, not consoles yet.

>zone
>free damage
It's great, but it's far from free damage.

It's just how gamers are in general user, they try to reduce any scenario to the least effort on their part.
This is why why devs need to release real betas again for wide testing.

What does a nigga have to do for some Highlander's executions and emotes that aren't meme garbage?

Like what the fuck, it's been 2 seasons and it has literally like 3 idle emotes that aren't meme shit and that's with 2 of them being the default ones.

if they're not blocking right like they would fighting a pk then of course they're going to do it otherwise its free damage for the opponent

It's 20 for the base game, 40 for the pass included. I don't mind grinding out heroes, I already did it for siege.

As long as it's not common place then it's all good.

Thank reddit user. They made your entire character a meme and Ubi will always cater to them. Just embrace the autism, you can find a place among Conqtards and Lawtists.

>playing kensei
>never use top heavy helmsplitter cancel until it's the last round, always cancel top heavy or do top light
>people get conditioned and forget kensei has it
>use helmsplitter - left light - right light in the very last round
>works 100% of times
What a good feeling.

go to bed kabal

A challenger appears.

Bo staff pls

HAH, benis!

ew

Give valk shield basher instead of juggernaut y/n?

YES!!
Fuck she needs a complete overhaul and Fear change

Give her everything Zerk has desu, best rework by far

His executions are savage though

Y. Juggernaut is a terrible feat all around.

Conq main here, would gladly give up Juggernaut for SHIELD BASH II: THE REBASHENING.

i've actualyl thought about a monk and i think a cool mechanic, if he were to have no weapon, would be the total lack of a block or parry mechanic at all, and for him to work exclusively in deflects and hidden stance
i havent really thought THAT hard about it so theres probably a reason itd be shit but i dunno, give him lower dodge recovery?

actually yeah i was only thinking about duels but i guess in 4v4 that would be fucking terrible

Smolboys btfo.

FUCK ZERK
BACKWARDS ZONE SPAMMING QUEER KINGS!!!

Um he needed a buff dude

You laugh. But one day

More like end of the year

Fuck you

sorry buddy new heroes and other reworks 1st

> play for 10 hours straight
> been losing round after round
> taunters, cheaters, and ragequiters everywhere
> more miserable than I ever have been my life
> screaming at the top of my lungs.
> keep playing

How do make the suffering suck less? I just want to be good enough.

Practice

>10 hours straight
dont do that, that's how

> 10 hours straight
Is that just not enough time or am I missing something here?

yeah nice reply whatever

But then ill never get good.

Have you considered ejaculating? Helps relieve stress.

Does the whole Lawtist thing apply in duels? Because as a Law main, fuck dueling Shinobi.

It's about the heart you put into the game, not the time

No. You have no offense and your regulated to fucking parry fishing like a fucking faggot.
Ask for a buff to offense for gods sake