Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to get the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Fan-Made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Game Files Dump (full): mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>only one way to meet her...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline (AU): lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0
vocaroo.com/i/s1sTF1oc60Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=B4XCE82PRVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2D>3D Edition
Yes.

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I love Yuri!

Going to legoland with autistic Sayori!

dropbox.com/s/byvdxol3db6llwz/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0
You forgot this

nigro nigro i hate nigro

I LOVE MY WIFE!

Ehehe there's always something wrong with the OP

>Taking an autistic person to a large crowded open space

>tfw too much bread

Preview

It was nothing short of amazing. It takes you through Act 1 (Natsuki's Route) from Sayori's perspective.

As both a Sayorifriend and a person that has been struggling with depression for a long time now, i find this to be some of the best and most painful thing i've read in ages. The writer made an impeccable job choosing the right words, music and imagery to make you feel what Sayori had felt throughout Act 1, up until her suicide. It just hurts so fucking much, Anons. And yet i loved it so much. I want to cry, but i feel so emotionally spent i can't even get to cry.

I don't know if i can recommend it, in all honesty. It's a pretty heavy read, the mod lasts about 6 hours. I'm not sure someone would enjoy it, though... I personally loved the crap out of it for how many things it made me feel.

Threadly reminder that forb is delicious

Multiverse user do you copy? Over.

I don't know what this is, but I don't care. Stop.

Good afternoon, everyone! Hope you're all doing well!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "quest"!
Alternatives are 'dance' and 'delve'.

As always, this is a quick prompt to get those creative juices flow and get your pen on paper to write a lovely poem!
Take a word and use it to write! It can be your topic, your theme, a word you use once, or even something you ignore completely, but where's the fun in that?
Everyone is more than welcome to join in, so please don't be shy! The more people that join in, the more fun it will be! Half of the idea is to discuss your poems with others, after all. You give your thoughts, they give theirs, you know how it goes.
In any case, whatever you decide to do, I'm looking forward to reading your poems!
Have fun, everyone!

Monika!

Aquiring a vessel for your doki! Performing the ritual! Encasing the soul in artificial flesh! Yuri!

I cherish my dear bride!

needs more dank memes

So basically reflection is a faggot and bread got kicked because of him? Shame. I liked his guide.

We should get /x/'s help on this.

>and bread got kicked because of him?
Nah, bread left by his own choice. It was "for the best" according to him.

Reflection is definitely a crybaby though. Holding the writing guide hostage and blackmailing the thread to get what you want is some cunt shit.

Nah, Bread is still around, just as an user. He's probably just off playing DnD or Magik. He's usually on around these hours so more likely he's laying low because he doesn't like people talking about this.

Daily reminder that Sayori's butt is BIG. BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beautiful

Not that user but I’m assuming based on your description that you can’t save Sayori? Was considering playing it but only if you could get Sayori to survive.

vocaroo.com/i/s1sTF1oc60Kg

Sayori looking kind ofretarded

This.
Even if Reflection is a huge faggot his works are pretty fucking good.

This is an increbily stupid question so I'm going to ask it twice
Is TheBreadman15 Bread?
Is TheBreadman15 Bread?

I don't know if there's a way... I really don't. There might be, but i don't know it.

You should experience it yourself, though. I doubt any amount of words could describe what it puts you through.

Wait somebody fucking with my bread nigga?

I'll fuck a guy up

Remember friends your doki is a part of you.
She is always with you.
So be good to yourself.

Monikanon, I just wanted to tell you that I was able to read your messages earlier today and that shouldn't have to feel guilty, it's ok if you were busy for any reason.

If you're reading this, then this is me giving you a nice, warm hug and telling you how cute I think you are. And that I hope I can talk to you more soon.

clover is better user...

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

fuck, all this talk about those two namefags is such stupid drama, fuck that inane shit, post cute to drown out the noise.

No, it's Monikanon.

pic related breaks my heart

A cute a day keeps my depression away
Somewhat

An oldie, but a goldie.

then cuddle her to make her rainclouds turn into rainbows

Ah, an idea came to me. Thanks

Got it, boss.

>want to redo Doki to learn more about Natsuki and Yuri since I went Sayori
>don't know if I can handle being emotionally compromised for about a week again
hmm

enjoy this gif!

Then why did she do it? Why did Sayori self suicided her own herself to death until she was dead after I reciprocated her supposed feelings towards me? Was becoming my girlfriend really such a bad thing?
>Oh shit, what have I done, did I really just become that retard's girlfriend? Whatever the hell was I thinking lol I would rather fucking kill myself
It fucking stung, actually made me think about what would I fucking do if anyone close to me did shit like that, then I realized there isn't anyone I'm actually close to which is probably worse, someone I knew could've died and I wouldn't know, or I could die myself and they wouldn't know
What the fuck Sayori

I was being sarcastic, but okay.

I love her too.

This is exactly why namefags shouldn't be allowed.
There's no point in having some sort of cult of personality for some autist who uses a name in a anonymous taiwanese cartoons site

He's my friend and do you really expect me to actually do something over the internet?

Remember that it was more Monika messing with Sayori's depression (modifying her like any character could be in a videogame) than it was herself or you. She still loves you, user.

there better be CDI link and the king in this game faggot

We need art of floor Yuri

Hiding under the floorboards.
Learning from the Racoons how to crawl in silence!
menuevering herself to where she thinks you'll walk next.
Embracing the pressure of your steps weighing down on her.

Floor Yuri.

Not him, but the simple answer is because the DDLC bubble has popped and we are now a niche. The same posters are coming here day after day and it's getting easier to recognize who's behind specific posts. We've come to identify our follow users and grow attached to them. We've grown a sense of community rather than a sense of fandom. As such, people tend to care for those who they interact with on the common. Also, from what I've seen Bread has been through enough IRL with the shitty people he's surrounded himself with.

I told you to stop!

sure, but go to discord for the cliquey shit, the main board doesn't need stupid drama

Yes, 2D > 3D but as much as I hate to admit it, we're stuck with 3D and we can't change that

And wall Natsuki

Using her size to her advantage as she ducks under pipes and beams.
Yelling at user when he realizes she's in the same room as him.
Blushing as he looks through holes in the wall
Baking things while user is gone.

Wall Natsuki.

>He's not waiting till waifu bots come out.
>He's not embracing the future.
Don't be afraid of evolution user, this was where we were inevitable heading as the internet became more widespread.

Seeing this constantly posted makes me want to draw more Sonic Sayori pics.

i wish there would have been way more monikaposting in the harmony thread

I did my part, sad that there wasn't more

>You fire up your copy of Sayori After Story
>She greets you with a smile.
>"Hi user! I got out of bed today on the time! Isn't that great? Ehehe~"
>You ask her how are things.
>"Fine, fine. Uh, the developer gave me some goldfish. The pamphlet says not to overfeed them because they'll eat until they die. Kinda crazy, huh?"
>You are presented with an option to either say "It suits you" or "Yeah, kinda weird." In the spirit of dumbass MC you choose the first option.
>"Oh well, I guess I eat a lot, don't I? Ehehe~" she twiddles her fingers. "But I heard if you take care of them right, they can grow to be really big! That's why they have such a big tank, see?"
>She shows you a picture of a fish tank. A whopping 35 gallons for three goldfish.
>She leans closer to you.
>"I don't know if I can remember to take care of them... so if you could remind me everyday? I'll do my best to take care of them myself, but it'd be nice to have you to make sure..."
>The dialogue option fades out. You decide to play a game with her.
>She asks if you want to play Go or write a story with her or mess around with the drums.
>You choose to write a story with her.
>She looks at you sheepishly.
>"I'm not really good at writing on the fly. My grammar gets kinda bad and I don't always follow other people. It's hard to read on the spot." But she gives you her vote of confidence. "I'll do my best!"
>You and Sayori take turns writing line after line.
>Even though her lines sound like they've been written by some crappy chatbot, she seems impressed with where you take your story.
>You choose to make Sayori into a fairy that helps stray animals find their way home.
>She loses her powers at one point and has trouble seeing far enough on the ground to find a lost baby hamster, but the support of her friends make it all possible.
>"Ehehe that was fun!" she says. You select the goodbye option "Let's meet again tomorrow morning."
>"Okay, I'll see you then!"
>"Promise?"
>"Promise!"

Harmony thread?

see

note to self : do not listen to death grips while reading the harmony thread

Bed Sayori!

Hiding in your bed.
Too tired to do anything
Giving up on doing anything today cause it's already 3:00PM
She'll try harder tomorrow.

Bed Sayori!

It's an improvement over the original sayori idea.

good shit gents

Cute.

e n d e a r i n g

I love her too

D R E A D F U L

I FUCKING WARNED YOU!

Thank you

I want to write both of these desu, they sound like incredibly cute ideas, not to mention ceiling Monika is always a delight to read.
Shame I'm a bit caught up in a much bigger project, maybe later

Yuri!

Try me, bitch!

>Yuri after story never ever.

Looks like a good old fashion Texas stand off. You feeling lucky, punk? youtube.com/watch?v=B4XCE82PRVg

At least you've got a higher chance of having an after story
Natsuki after story practically has no chance of being a thing

ok i'm not reall a fan of natsuki but that pic is adorable

How did Fatsuki get so fat?

I was just looking at a picture of Yuri on my phone and then suddenly I started crying and hugging it. I think I'm starting to lose it. I should probably stop

Pedo Yuri!

Bullying Monika!
Making fun of her big white ribbon!
Throwing gum at her way too long hair!
Laughing at the haircut she had to get in order to remove it, making her cry in the bathroom!
Telling her that her poems are awful and throwing them into the garbage while she is watching!
Telling people that she sleeps with men older than her for money, hence her stockings!
Spreading rumors that the Literature Club is full of mentally ill crazies!
Saying that she is a psychopath!
Bullying Monika!

Natsuki except she has a loli pussy and cant stop masturbating

I'm back for a little while! How are you guys doing? In the meantime, post some cute yuri's!

>You walk over to the literature club.
>Where is everyone?
>As you stand by the door wondering,
>there's moaning?
>"Uugh, lean on that tile mooore"
>You take your weight off it.
>Creeped out, you enter the classroom and sit at your usual desk.
>"Haaaa, so much pressure~!"
>You stand up.
>It seemed like everywhere you went, there was some weird sexy pervert ogling you.
>But then you remember
>to do your daily afternoon jumping jacks
>"Ow, agh, stop!"
>Out pops Yuri from underneath you
>You stumble back
>Two raccoons crawl out of the hole with her and she stands triumphantly with her furry friends.
>"I found a really cool place to read!"
>She shrinks.
>"I-if you don't mind..."
>She hesitates,
>then makes up her mind,
>and drags you into her secret lair.
>No one hears from MC or Yuri for weeks.

>2017+1
>Still no after story mod for the other dokis

We're too far into it. There's no stopping now. Soon AI will be here and the pain will stop.

we need to hijack a twitter bot like /pol/ did to tay