Felmyst is growing and is /our server/ edition

>wpsg guilds
Cataclysm
(H) - hades-wow.com/ - Hades - 1x

/wpsg/ discord server - discord.gg/bSXZw39

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>618 players online
>292 Horde
>291 Alliance
>292 + 291 = ?

it also counts players on the character selection menu

>taking the excuses straight out of the warmane playbook
who's the oleg now?

Felmyst Horde!

Felmyst Horde!

Felmyst Horde!

any server under 1000 is dead and unplayable

>gummygoys hate warmane for fake player count
>but it's ok when gummy does it
lol

I get you're trying to be retarded on purpose but slow down a little

If I was playing on Gummys server the last thing I would want is growth. The population is what killed Felmyst. The larger it becomes the more of a target he gets on his back and the more likely it is he will shut it down. What's he going to do? Decide that at 1k its hard capped and watch as the queue grows and grows?

nu/vg/

he can just turn off account registration

>want to play tbc but Ret still blows on Alliance
>have to roll horde if i want to not be a joke

Guess ill just wait for classic to see if they balance classes

someone gift me a race change on funwell ill pay with gold

Yeah that'll go over well
>sorry no more people are allowed on my server
>population starts wane
>hey i opened up registration you guys can play here.. p-please come

Of course it would work, it's not like this has never been done before. People would literally beg for accounts, and if he opened it they would flood it.
Felmyst is so much better than every other server, it's disgusting how fucking shitty the rest of them actually are in comparison.

When has this been done successfully? No one was begging for accounts when his registration was closed before. He had to spam the shit out of reddit, Veeky Forums and every discord possible just to get an extra couple hundred players over the past month.

You're going to be a joke regardless of faction.

>when has artificial scarcity worked before
>implying gummy is the one advertising and not people enjoying the server
oh, you're just too ass blasted to use your brain

It's never worked for a WoW server because people are not stupid enough to fall for it -- as evidenced by the hesitation most people have when it comes to playing on a server hosted by Gummy. Between Scriptcraft 1, Scriptcraft 2 and Felmyst he has had a host of failures in his past. It may well be the best scripted TBC server but the fact that the admin is the same person who has a string of failures in his past is holding it back.

Oleg can't even pretend to be impartial for a single post... sad

>he doesnt like gummy
>he must be oleg
I'm just one of the many thousands of players that got burned by the Felmyst crash and burn. The fact that he has put the server back up makes it obvious that the C&D was fake and Gummy is just a scumbag.

>got burned by a free server that you didn't even play for more than a few hours
hahahahahaha how much of a millennial can you even BE?

>its free so its okay that he hyped it up for months made tons of promises and then pulled the rug out from under thousands of hopeful players
I see that it's no use arguing with you because you've already swallowed Gummys cock.

If you actually cared about playing on the server you would be already, everything he "promised" is literally right there.
Also gummy didn't do much if any advertising for the server, he never even wanted more than 3k connected at a time. It's not his fault so many people showed up when there just wasn't room for them. By launching unannounced in December he made the server available to everyone who wanted to play it.

If you're still butthurt then honestly fuck off, you weren't going to hit 70, and nobody wants to play with you anyway, honey :)

Guess what server I'm playing on!

Horde Side!

oh yeah im gonna play a FUCKING MMO with 200 people sounds like fun

>if i keep lying that it only has 200 people maybe that can be my argument
lol nice one

>ret
>tbc
Firstly, even according to old elitistjerks "ideal raid comp" postings, even alliance side they suggest one ret. However, obviously in practice it's going to be rare since pservers are full of tryhards who didn't play retail tbc anyhow and are parroting shit they don't understand. Which in ret-alliance situation it doesn't matter so much since it really isn't super duper HOWEVER there are old posts you can cite to make your case if it came to that. Taking ret for their sick dps isn't the point so you can automatically assume anyone indicating as such is a stupid faggot.

HOWEVER. all of that said.
>tbc
>ret
WHY? If your goal is to fuck people up you can do that in holy while also being useful to everyone around you 100% of the time. And you can certainly find idiots ok with that alliance side. Some of those specs are among the best pure duelist spec in the entire faggoty game, plus if arena is your goal (which i bet won't be since gummy has 80 people at cap) there are several compositions that include ret (or holy). Similarly to anyone arguing about ret dps and how you should disregard them, anyone that lists class/specs/comps in tier lists is outing themself as someone that doesn't know fucking shit.
Odds are that you don't either, but whatever. Just play whatever the fuck. There aren't the numbers presently for anyone to be a huge cunt about shit. Also I hate you IRL and all of you make me fucking sick. Goddamn teenage homos.

Fair warning guys, even reddit is starting to get hyped about Felmyst. Better get started now before you get even further behind the pack.

>200 people are ahead of me its way too late gonna wait for fresh wah wah wah

>tfw just hit 59, but am swamped with work for the next week
fuck

I just realized I never raided mc and bwl in vanilla.
Should I wait until classic wow for the first time or should I just do it on k3. also what's an easy raid spot class for that, priest/pala heal?

k3. paladin if you plan to pvp.

Wait for classic in my opinion, and of your choices i'd go paladin.

Classic isn't coming until 2019 at the earliest. Unless you want to wait in hopes if it coming sooner then I'd just play on K3.

classic

Classic will almost certainly contain changes to some degree, specifically to balancing of specs. So if you want to experience the vanilla raids as close to how they originally were, roll on k3. That said, even vanilla servers aren't exact since you're running everything in patch 1.12.

People keep saying this but I doubt it's going to be the case. Honestly I think Blizzard will just go, "Fuck it, you want vanilla? You got vanilla," and then give us 1.1 with Bnet integration.

>Classic will almost certainly contain changes to some degree, specifically to balancing of specs
Why tho?
Everything they've said so far, while not much, has been the opposite of that. Consider that making drastic changes involves MORE WORK, also consider that please everyone isn't the goal. At least using common sense, I'm not an expert of course.
From what I can tell, the main goal is to lure old blizzard players/fans onto their new bnet system and then possibly get them lured into the real moneymakers which are overwatch/hearthstone, and to a lesser extent (now) retail WoW. That kind of opportunity for free advertising and cross-promition on all those returning eyeballs is a big deal. Based on comments they've made like "we'll keep the vanilla server up even if the number of people playing is low" makes that case.
Changing the game is something they'd do to lure tons of new players into a whole new game, which means then supporting two mmorpgs for two very similar audiences. Again I don't see the point of that when that isn't (shouldn't) their intention.
I fully expect a 1.12 with re-itemizations, buffed content, or something similar. They're figuring out what kind of fraken-patch to use right now but I don't interpret that to mean "which reddit faggots should we get terrible and time-wasting ideas from".
Maybe I'm wrong, sort of doesn't matter. I think the reality is much closer to what this guy is saying:

Now wait one cocksucking minute.
The formula for melee miss rate is = 5% + (Mob Defense - Weapon Skill) x 0.1%.
That means that, if I play as a human, and I use swords, all that happens is that my chance to miss against another player goes from 5% to 4.5%, and since there's no +0.5% hit items, I STILL need to get 5% hit to never miss with white damage.
So what's this meme about human rogues being "broken" when the racial weapon expertise doesn't mean a thing, especially since dual-wielding with the off-hand is permanently capped at a 19% miss chance? Because, somehow, a talent so deep into Combat that no one ever goes into it will magically help drop a rogue's miss chance from 4.5% to 4%, when they ALREADY HAVE A REQUIRED TALENT IN COMBAT THAT GIVES THEM +5%??

who /fresh/ here
who /innercircle/ here
also trannies are girls, send me a ginv

kys orbiter

I can't comment on Rogues specifically since I've never really played one, but the WoW "meta" isn't nearly as ironclad as people like to say.

Congratulations, you've just discovered that min/maxers are a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who think any given race is better than another for some stupid, intangible reason. If we're talking about rogues, imagine how fucking stupid the argument is that UD are the best because of WotF, when orcs have a broken 25% stun resist and trolls get berserking to deal a ridiculous amount of white damage when SnD is up. It all comes down to personal preference.

Don't tell anyone they can ENJOY the game, though. Allah forbid.

they're going to make prot paladins viable and give druids an ooc rez
cap this

>prot paladins aren't viable
Fokken wot, m8?

Prot paladins are already viable for everything except raiding though. They're not great, but they're serviceable 5 man tanks especially in undead and demon based dungeons. Even when it comes to raiding prot paladins can AoE tank trash packs and heal on bosses if they respec right although they'll be suboptimal for both.

look up glancing blows

you're retarded, berserking is shit in vanilla because it is based off of your HP. Human is by far the best rogue race in pve

Again, why? Why would they spend time and effort to make changes that would only cause a scene?
They don't need to sell vanilla to anyone, it's going to happen and old timers are going to play it warts and all. There is no need to invest more effort and expecting anything other than minimal effort seems silly.
They haven't seriously considered "community" feedback in years now despite what bnet forums memes will suggest. I'm not sure why anyone thinks they'd suddenly start now by appeasing pserver autists who barely know wtf they're even talking about. Far too much effort for no gain. There is no need to make changes even if someone had the best idea in the fucking world, it doesn't give them anything they don't already have.

To add to this, I'm not a "no changes" person - I personally don't give a shit either way and think there's lots of potential awesome changes (especially love the idea of post 1.12 content). But I think it's absurd to expect jack shit anything when it involves more work than is necessary for no real benefit.

I don't understand people who want to play on TBC or WOTLK servers. whats so special about the class balance in TBC and WOTLK that makes you want to relive it. if its just the endgame content why not just do it on live servers and stop your xp at 70 and 80... ":?

never thought of that...thx!

This is the truth. Activision's best course of action is:
Start Vanilla at Patch 1.5, and include the weather effects at dungeon sets from Patch 1.10.
A month after Ony and MC are cleared at least once each by a single guild, release 1.6 for BWL and the Darkmoon Faire.
A month after Nefarian is first killed, release 1.7 for ZG, AB, and the fishing events.
A month after Hakkar is first killed, release 1.8 for the nightmare dragons and revamping Silithus.
A month after each of the Green Dragonflight bosses are killed by at least one player, release 1.9 for the AQ world event, linked AH, raid timers, furlbog rep revamp, and being allowed to have multiple BG queues.
A month after C'thun is first downed, release 1.11 for the Scourge Invasion and Naxx.
A month after KT is downed, release 1.12.

Then a month after that's released tell everyone the Vanilla servers are going down in the next 30 days because there's not enough subscribers for WoW Classic, but they've "heard what the fans want" and will include it in the next expansion after BfA.

dude no one wants to go thru patches we want a finished game.. they need to make a hybrid patch that is best of every thing of classic. also why would they include classic in next expansion? it wouldn't even work you would have literally two versions of azeroth on the server... sorry your ideas are retarded.

Imagine being this stupid.

You're the retarded one. Even private servers slowly roll out the content so that that most voracious players don't chew threw everything in a month. Also what do you mean
>you would have literally two versions of azeroth on the server
Classic is going to be separate servers.

They already said that they "probably announced classic to early". It's just gonna never come live and be quietly abandoned.

How the fucking do you live with yourself.

You are not baiting anyone. You are just a shitposter. People tell off shitposters because it's the correct thing to do.
You are not "controlling" anyone into replying to you. That's not how works.
You aren't making them doing anything. Because they were already going to do it.

You just refuse to accept that because it would mean accepting you're a failure at thing thing you've devoted the last 5 years of your life too.

im playing with her right now!

You are so fucking blatantly samefagging it's not even funny. You can't even change the words you're using. And neither of the people you are pretending to be are address how retarded it is to try and give a verbal alibi over the internet.

AND none of the people you are pretending to be are saying WHY it's shitposting. Because you know it's not. You just think saying that it is is "triggers" "me" so you repeat it over and over, fucking constantly.

AND none of the people you are pretending to be address how the mod is fucking trash and leaves up meta rule breaking posts for months on end.

You are posting crack shit and attempting to harass people. You openly admit you are trying to harass people, and then you pretend that people are insane when they call you out on trying to harass people.

Don't reply, you ERP shitposter enabler. That's part of some elaborate pasta that's being spammed lately.

Hey, kind of a retarded question:
In tbc, I keep seeing belf hunters. Is there a racial that I'm not remembering that makes them decent for hunter? I know a lot of people don't worry about racials, just wasn't sure I'm not missing something.

It's just people who want to play horde but don't want to be a hunchback.

People want to play the easiest class as the "easiest" race if you get what I'm sayin'.

gummy is comfy

>only the cata discord guild in OP

Puppers! What do you need on Gummies?

How insane is it that at the very least half of this thread is a single person.
No, really, think about how insane that is, and that person is also ban evading.
And the mod will do nothing about it.
You are not "tirggering" anyone, you are not summoning anyone. You are just a shitposter who's being told off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis
>Delusions are firmly held false beliefs that are not supported by evidence, or held despite contradictory evidence
>Other delusions include delusions of reference (beliefs that a particular stimulus has a special meaning that is directed at the holder of belief), grandiose delusions (delusions that a person has a special power or importance)
LITERALLY fucking you.
You honest to god have to deluded yourself into thinking you have some kind of special power to "summon" and "trigger" people.

Who the fuck cares. FIlter gummyshills and wait for K3. They will get btfo soon and the retard owning the server will probably die of heart failure or kill himself.

literally who
namefag esluts leave
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This UD rogue was laughed out of Lightbringer.
What a hilarious joke he must've been.

Lynck was my favorite GM, I just got a little more soft for him.
I was laughing my ass off reading Jackmode's crying about "corpsing"

how fucking hard is it to get away? Jesus christ. Just move little by little to an area with guards/flight path

The only areas this should be remotely difficult in is Ungoro, Burning Steppes, and Searing Gorge

>getting camped as a rogue
lol
Just pop sprint as soon as you spawn then stealth

In tbc Horde Paladins can't be anything other than belf.
Mana Tap/Arcane Torrent is also fairly useful for rogues in pvp, as it's free 60 energy and a silence.
It's also kinda useful for mana-based classes.
Other than that their racials are inferior for pretty much every class they can be.

>dual-wielding with the off-hand is permanently capped at a 19%
The fuck is this retarded bullshit you're spewing?

And then what? Sit in town instead of playing the game?

If you play a rogue and somehow get so fucking btfo that you can't accomplish anything you're a retard. Learn engineering and get gud

How will engineering help a 43 rogue against a 60 hunter that made it his life's goal to cc the rogue?

GLANCING
BLOWS

Is he some e-celeb or just a random? If he's an eceleb then he asked for it. Even moreso when he's not even 60 yet

>absolute state of /wpsg/

yes

There comes a time when you need to realize its time to give up on a server.

wrong. weapon skill racial gives you 2% free hit against boss/skull (e.g. level 63 in Vanilla ) mobs because there's two formulas for hit and 5 skill makes the difference.

k3

hades

gummy

I'm gonna roll a char on Anrathar with a prospect of ganking people and being overall cunt that I am.

Could you please suggest me which race/class should I roll for the best reactions? I figure arcane mage should be decent but I'm happy to receive any feedback.

Warrior

Mmm I don't know about that I think warriors are not considered really OP in wpvp or anything. I'm looking for "if this little shit would not play this XXX OP bullshit I'd get him for sure" kind of thing. I don't think warriors give such vibe in wotlk.

rogues corpse camping tend to make me want to kms

Yeah rouge sounds solid too. You rez and he pops out of stealth right after. That's a decent pick for sure thanks!

sub rogue destroys everything

also holy paladins. Unkillable cunts

guys... I've never played wow before - how do I become a literal God so I can cause as much butthurt for shitter noobs as possible?

And like you have been told dozens and dozens of times, you are the one with autism.
Like, literally, your posts are nothing but senseless bull shit where you insult people but are never able to back up or prove anything you say. I'm not sure at all why you think anyone should listen to you.
>lose control
>being told to do the right thing is somehow "losing control"
You're fucking ape level of retarded.
>Responding
YOU ARE RESPONDING, YOU FUCKING RETARD.
You just refuse to accept that "responding" and "not backing linking a post" are not the same thing. Your response to seeing my posts is to not answer anything they say and to insult people with baseless garbage.
>ignoring how everything the BO said was proven wrong
>tries to call other people mentally impaired
Again, you're an ape.

Thanks friends!