/2hug/ - Touhou General #119

Previous thread Does her spine look broken edition?

>What is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN where cute girls shooting other cute girls.

>I have questions!
pastebin.com/PMpRnhmb (Includes FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Purchasing_Guide

>Introduction and tips for new players~
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>Download and apply Vpatch for reduced lag, MoF MarisaB glitch fix, extremely high FPS fix and Windowed screen adjustment (Search ‘vpatch tutorial’ on youtube if you have problems installing it)
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

Touhou is a video game but it has so much more than that!

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/320637/dc34844136/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Reemoo did nothing wrong

Any decent kind hearted empathetic person would have given up her position out of disgust years ago. That's one thing she clearly did wrong.

Second for I agree with you, who one earth could hate the reason we have Touhou in the first place?

>implying she had a choice in the matter

>who one earth could hate the reason we have Touhou in the first place?

Because she's a awful person. And a pretty shit character as well. At least if ZUN intended her to be sympathetic.

Where’s the edition?

>Hating on this qt
It's like you are gay or something

What could Yukari have done if Reimu told her "What you're doing is awful, and i will have no part in this"? Force her to keep working?

Come on, look at her, would she do anything wrong?

op #119 was so good we're doing it again! ...or is this just an illusion?
jk. but satori would have worked better.

Just because somebody is cute. Doesn't mean they aren't still ugly on the inside.

Kill her and find a new girl to brainwash and give the powers of the Hakurei shrine maiden to.

Reimu is also cute on the inside, if you know what I mean.

I just don't know about Touhou and Waifu posting. It just feels wrong... I mean it's easy to make "emotional" connections with them from just all the effort one can spend into defeating them... But waifuing them is a little demeaning. It may be weird, but I kinda respect Touhous... So let's try to keep it semi-platonic.
As for Koishi I must say she is at the top of my list and holding strong. I can really empathize with her backstory.

Thanks again mate! As for Flan I guess I'm gonna busy myself with Koishi for the time being and delve into that problem some other time.

Yeah I know what you mean. The show seemed interesting at first but just devolved into cancer.

Gotchu famalam

Assuming Yukari can even do that. Hakurei Shrine Maiden could be a family business after all. Then at least Reimu would have died with some dignity. Instead of spending the rest of her life as a Youkai collaborateur.

don't ever talk to me or my wife ever again

Yes. Repeatedly. Seemingly just because she doesn't want to give up her privileges. Since she clearly doesn't care about Gensokyo or the human villagers.

Remilia is fucking beautiful!

>she clearly doesn't care about Gensokyo
If that were true she wouldn't have killed fortune teller or horseguy.
>or the human villagers
Can't say I disagree with that.

insufficiently disheveled, but on a pogo stick.
...i'm ok with this.

I was talking about her personality. Although i imagine her insides are also quite ugly.

>If that were true she wouldn't have killed fortune teller or horseguy.
That's just because Yukari ordered her to do that.

>Can't say I disagree with that.
I mean. Me neither. They are quite stupid.

That's only because of how much virgin blood she drinks.

Well I mean Marisa was made for people just like you, she gets along with everyone.

She's up there honestly, every iteration of her, fan made or not is so consistent in her beauty

Haha it's actually not Satiori on a pogo stick there, Koishi has the ability to get info on a enemy and she does this by summoning Satori to read them. Shame it's entirely useless since I don't know nip.

>Well I mean Marisa was made for people just like you, she gets along with everyone.
I do like Marisa somewhat. Even if i do wish her flaws were actually played up as... flaws. Not just endearing character traits.

What i'm saying is that she needs to grow the fuck up already.

>Spoiler
Have you played FMW? You'll love it for those reasons, I wouldn't advise you open this image for spoiler reasons but it's one of the many reasons why I love it's writing, it's not afraid to develop and expand upon characters like Reimu or Marisa.

Gay

Another thing about this game is, if you stand on the NPCs with portraits then speak with them, they will have different dialogue. I don't know if it is ever required to.

Woah yeah you're right, how do you know that user, did you beat it? Got any advice on the Scarlet Sisters? They're absolutly demolishing me with thier 1 hit ko moves.

Speaking of FMW I finally cleared the second game after timing out all of Yukari's spells.

>they were easily killable targets who could have died at any moment,
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they forgot they were fragile humans.

>Byakuren fighting back or not.
What's important here is that she didn't even try to fight back. She just sat there doing nothing.

>Then why didn't she? Because she wanted some strangers she had never met dead?
The fuck do I know. All we know that Byakuren can ask people for directions and fly there alone, instead of her killing innocent people after they show her the way.

> nobody would have seen Byakuren saving her.
Except for the people on the ship that was with Byakuren. If they were alive after that, Byakuren would be exposed, that's why Byakuren wanna kill them.

I know i should play FMW. If only for the story. I have a lot of free time in the near future. So, i might do it then.

No. I just have good taste. Even just as a object to put my dick into. There are way better alternatives.

Don't feel bad, I did the exact same thing, all you get is a op item anyway, glad you didn't resort to using cheat engine user, what did you think of it.

>image
Not to shame or anything but what's wrong with using prinscreen+paint?

Yeah it's amazing, both in writing and gameplay. My only criticism is that the dialogue can drag on way too long but it's not a big deal since you have many golden nuggets there.

I don't know much else, I just remembered from another thread a while ago. I am the same uploader from earlier. I haven't played more than ~2 minutes of the game, one of these days I will get around to playing it.

Remilia is a great mix of cute and beautiful.

When will the entire UI be translated?

Easier to phonepost since I'm playing it with a controller from my couch

Like?

wood

>Yeah, I'm pretty sure they forgot they were fragile humans.
>What's important here is that she didn't even try to fight back
No, it becomes irrelevant, as the humans would have been easily killed by Murasa anyway. Her techniques were lethal and quick for people who stood on a ship.
>Before she knew it, the ship was sunk, and all of the people on it were flung into the sea.
>The fuck do I know
Maybe she couldn't because of whatever reason with the situation? Why would she take the absurdly harder route without any reason?
>Except for the people on the ship that was with Byakuren
I'm talking about your scenario where the humans stay at home and Byakuren flies into the ocean alone.

That made me kek hard. Got a source on that mate?

And SEXY.

Have you two really been arguing about this the entire fucking day? One of you just drop it and stop responding since you're not going to convince either of yourselves, unless you're having fun, then by all means carry on.

I actually think they are the same guy.

Sakuya. Mokou. Marisa. Sanea. Mystia. Yukari(that is a poor idea though), Miko, Byakuren, Karl Franz, Futo, Rinnosuke, Unzan AND Ichirin, Youmu, Ran, Kaguya, Eirin, Big Boss, Wriggle, Alice, Patchouli, Mima, Kanako, Aya, Kasen, Renko, Maribel, Sun Shangxiang, Okina, that new magician girl with the straw hat, Sumireko, Doremy, Shion. And MAYBE Komachi.

I don't recall her killing the horseguy.

exhentai.org/g/320637/dc34844136/

I'm too lazy to dig up the specific scene but it's directly mentioned that she put him away in the manga.

Are you this guy? Just akin'

>it becomes irrelevant
How is it irrelevant? You're assuming the Byakuren don't want them dead.

> Why would she take the absurdly harder route without any reason?
I'll tell you why, she's too lazy to steer the ship with her magic and spent efforts in searching for Murasa. Human lives is cheap to Byakuren anyway.

>where the humans stay at home and Byakuren flies into the ocean alone.
Why didn't she do that?

Fuck me it's a sad panda... So it's just hentai right? I was hoping for a wholesome comedy, but eh...

No. But good guess.

Which 2hu is intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor?

Yuuka

What no. It is wholesome comedy. That's most of Fuantei's stuff.
Stop being a lazy fuck and make a panda account.

Yuuka

But he was already possessed which was his own fault for abusing his horses. This isn't that controversial because the guy was already lost.

But you might be this guy? Unless that's the same guy I tagged before

>Yellow eyed Yuuka
that's just Hikage from Senran though.

>How is it irrelevant?
Because, at that point, the humans were way too easy targets for Murasa, so they would have been killed even if Byakuren tried to fight back.
>she's too lazy to steer the ship with her magic and spent efforts in searching for Murasa
Oh, so that's why. She doesn't want to use her powers because she's lazy, even if her powers are much more convenient for her. Quality answer.
>Human lives is cheap to Byakuren anyway.
Sure thing. Byakuren is le evil youkai who wants humans dead, after all.
>Why didn't she do that?
That's what I'm asking you, but I was expecting a serious answer, not "because she's too lazy to fly".

Yuuka gave ne PTSD...

It's probably overdue, but I just can't be bothered...

Make a panda account and get rid of your newfag status, Kouhai. It remembers your password and you never have to worry about it again.

Not true, she's 10x cuter than that shit.

Kokoro

>implying Hikage isn't cute.
That's my Senran you're talking about, faggot.
Even if she's just Yuuka with yellow eyes.

Again, good try. but no.

I just can't Senpai! I have been here for nearly a decade now and I just never really needed a panda account. When I feel like I really need it I might bother myself with making one.

don't ever talk to me or my wife or the other user and his wife or and his wife ever again

Then who are you?

I'm confused now...

>even if Byakuren tried to fight back
The fact that she didn't even try means that she doesn't want to save them. If a house is burning and you want to live, you would still try getting out of the house, even if the odds are stack against you.

>Byakuren is le evil youkai who wants humans dead,
Of course, if she gave a fuck about human lives, then she should at least tried fighting Murasa.

>because she's too lazy to fly
That's a reasonable answer. Spending that much magic flying and spending days searching for Murasa is too much for Byakuren. That's why she choose to sacrifice a few humans.

It only takes a minute user. You then have to wait a week before you can view the links and no they're not all lewd.

This guy:

So just like the source game you can chose between upgrading Atk, Def and magic, but I can't tell what these are in this game because google trasnalte shows these three as:

>Phsyical fitness
>Physics
>Anonymity
Oh Lord.

Ah what a shame, I just leveled up so I hope that's enough but man, this game is pretty hard if you don't know nip, since you pretty much have to guess what each item and ability does. Which means you pretty much go with the safe route every time

Ahaha, that fucker you two quoted was me, but I'm not the guy whomst've you're trying to guess is.

Stop liking Youkai

I can't, i'm married to one

>she doesn't want to save them.
I'm saying that, at that point, they were unsalvageable.
>Of course
I thought the whole point was that Byakuren had no choice if she wanted to keep her intentions secret? Now she willingly chooses the harder alternative, that poses many more inconvenients for her instead of being free in a solo mission, because she doesn't care about screwing over humans?
>That's a reasonable answer
It really isn't.
>Spending that much magic flying and spending days searching for Murasa is too much for Byakuren.
What happened to the whole "ask for directions"?

>Anonymity
would reimu be a namefag?

How can humans even compete?

I'll consider it. But just don't wanna do it right now.

What a shit Sherlock I make...

Why do you guys try to measure how is good or bad by how many humans they save or don't? I mean what kind of metric system is that? In any case, those humans are just food for the Youkai, there's nothing evil about them eating a few from time to time...

>Why do you guys try to measure how is good or bad by how many humans they save or don't?
I don't. Especially when it comes to ancient events that don't matter anymore.
>those humans are just food for the Youkai, there's nothing evil about them eating a few from time to time...
I don't think you've been following this discussion.

FACT
Byakuren did nothing wrong.

Well I haven't been following it too closely, but I just noticed that human lives as value were being thrown around quite regularly and I just had to comment on that.

>unsalvageable
Human will keep trying to survive no matter how hopeless the situation is.

>Now she willingly chooses the harder alternative
Why is it harder? It's way easier. A few people steering the ship for her while she relax in the ship. Then she disposed them after she save Murasa.

>What happened to the whole "ask for directions"?
It's not certain that Murasa will be there all the time. Byakuren don't want to keep using her magic flying in the air. That's why a ship is more convenient. So she can wait for Murasa to show up, if Murasa wasn't there when Byakuren arrive.

Just from quick testing from level 1 to 2, the first option increases HP, second increases physical attack and defense, third increases special attack and defense

"haha let me discuss the same exact topic on the same exact situation for the millionth time in a row now"

special defense*

Why didn't Byakuren just bring 2 ships, that way all the people on the boat that sinks just hop onto the other??????

I don't even know what they're discussion about but these buddhists are highly autistic to keep doing this for the millionth time.

Then her secret as a youkai savior would be exposed.

it isn't cut and dry. it's also a recurring topic (although i haven't gotten involved).

arguments have been made that yokai don't need to eat humans and can instead subsist on other things like fear (or even faith). it's probably more like a craving, although one has to wonder if dumb yokai realize this distinction and could be held accountable even if it were deemed evil. a comparison can be made to humans eating animals, and then a counterargument can be that there's a vast difference in intelligence (that is, sapience) and that there doesn't seem to be such a gap between yokai and humans. a counter to that, of course, is questioning the value of sapience in such an issue and noting that animals clearly feel pain. things can go on from there, even getting into the weeds (actually even into the weeds, as in plants).

that's just a primer. or food for thought, if you will.

How sad it is that we've discussed this for so long that you already know all the arguments and counterarguments. At least we skip having to go through it again.

I like to think they do this just so that "BYAKUREN DID NOTHING WRONG" stays on the team.

What do you make of this Suika user?

Look at here, people were so buttblasted when someone mentioned they don't like blogposting. Going so far as calling them filthy dirty names because they're obstructing 'freedom of shitposting'.

>"B-but discussing about Byakuren is different! I don't like it!"

Calm down.

Fine

Ah thanks so much, I was kinda confused on what those did, I'm dumping all of my bonuses into defence since these characters seem to be like glass canons at this point. Also I just beat the scarlet sisters so that's really cool.