/krg/ - King's Raid General #3

Welcome to the King's Raid general, a place to discuss the game.

/krg/ #3 - Thicc edition

>Data about heroes, relevant weapons and game mechanics:
kingsraid.wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
maskofgoblin.com/

>Current events:
Double the fun with double the amount: plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/posts?menuId=2#/posts/8847

>GM Notices
plug.game/kingsraid/1030449/notices

>Fragment farming
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q4IljvuENRTJIgm38bLOncwr5d5wTSZ_W08hXtEvzgI/edit#gid=1400033148

>EXP calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nemYGJm_itk96ycXiF0EwzJIwOrPbj2cC3Ymvjy0ljM/edit#gid=79146673

OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/dpQ59XLu
Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h5L3nGpHzUqfmY3AWxRMDKFNCgfUro8L_VX0Jz486o/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
youtube.com/watch?v=5d6gckWRTkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ded on post 1

>Thicc edition
b...but flat is best.

we did it edition

where's the other 45 of us?

i was...busy~

I'm getting carried in dragons for fodder

cute tummy

>those lewd unbuttoned shorts
i love my wife!

is there a way to get rid of the green button that comes up (i think) during hot time? its annoying no matter where i try and place it.

Move the green button to the trash icon, so it won't appears until next reset, or restart the game also makes the button disappear

>trash icon
i completely missed that. thanks user.

Hello fellow King Raiders, It is good to see we have secured our own general. I hope to post many time in future! Please pardon bad english

Is this game gacha, what is the gameplay like, is there actually content etc. I need a lifesink and various other gacha are growing stale.

>Is this game gacha
there is a gacha mechanic for getting the newest heroes ultimate weapon (UW). every character can be purchased with rubies that you can earn in game (Vespa is very generous with the amount of free rubies you get). the UW's for the non-newest heroes are available from the arena.

>what is the gameplay like, is there actually content etc.
when grinding you auto-battle and when doing raids/world bosses you manually activate your characters skills. each character has 3 skills with varying cool downs and you have 4 characters in battle at a time.

>I need a lifesink and various other gacha are growing stale.
this is a great game if you're getting sick of the way the other games have implemented their gacha. also if you start before the 28th you will get the anniversary package which is a huge boost to new players and will allow you to choose 2 5 star heroes as well as 1 UW.

Is Cassandra good for anything? It seems like she's garbage even in arena since all her skills are countered by Scarlet.

i didnt know scarlet's second skill had no cooldown

Cool, I'll take it for a spin and see how it feels.

good luck user. just a word of advice, it's generally a good idea to use your first UW ticket on your main DPS.

Roger that!

Word of advice I learned the hard way, Maria is not your main DPS despite some sorcerers being

I try to my summon tickets as long as possible, or at least until I start understanding the game's meta.

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h5L3nGpHzUqfmY3AWxRMDKFNCgfUro8L_VX0Jz486o/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
i've found this to be a pretty reliable source for how good each hero is

Selene and Lorraine have been the only units in my inn for literally a week and a half

that Selene frozen outfit tho...

For the Unique weapon ticket should i go for Epis weapon?

epis is pretty great yeah

Follow your dick. I did. I kinda regret it.
Viska isn't really the best, but I love her. So throws enemies all around the room, which is ok in pvp because of interrupts and knockdown, but I'd really like to group things up for my mage to nuke altogether.

She has a transcendence upgrade that changes the kb to a stun.

Epis is my main. she is amazing at pretty much everything, a great first main DPS hero. her UW will increase her DPS by a huge amount so it's pretty much mandatory to get if you want to use her.

>pavel can literally be whatever you want
Thank you Vespa

Yeah, I got a ways to suffer to get there though.
I'm just a casual, so it will be a while yet, probably.
Or maybe not, I haven't checked in a while.

This. I already have an 8 man team (split into magic and phys) with some properly geared. Then this costume pops and welp, Mitra with 3*UW just got benched, I don't even care how weak Selene is (compared to Dante), she just looks hot in that costume.

Would you all agree with as far as leveling goes? How to grind and how to pick heroes are probably the two big questions we'll be asked.

What's better, having an invincible team that can autobattle forever, or using sick timing skills to get the victory?

which team has cute girls on it

6-8 Hell is generally the best place to level up, so no, I don't think that's entirely right.

>Do conquest at the highest level you can every day with double exp mission activated.
>Do 6-8 Hard till you can do 6-8 Hell with a Lizard mask on your DPS.
>Do 6-8 Hell till you can do 7-2 Hard with a Harpy Mask
>Do 7-2 Hard till you're level 80 or can do 7-2 Hell
all of those are solid for magic teams

its best for magic teams

I have a magic team and the exp calculator in the OP says 6-8 Hell is still better.

it's better if stamina isnt an issue. if you're running out of stamina then 7-2 hard is technically better for exp per stamina point used.

That new angel hero better be phys

7-2 also gives more exp flasks at the cost of no orbs so less gold gained while grinding.

oh. I guess I've been leveling to 80 wrong, then.

true 6-8 hell is best for gold and best to run during hot time with event stamina. outside of hot time when stamina is the limiting factor 7-2 hard is the best from purely an exp perspective.

So 6-8 Hell during hot time, and then 7-2 hard without? Why wouldn't 7-2 hard be better with hot time?

God I hope so. I have morrah as my M.tank, it would work so well.

>Can't link to previous thread cos mobile
I'm the noob who almost fell for the level starters to 80. I haven't decided on anyone yet so I'll pick 1 hero now and 1 hero later when I know more about the game.
So should I use my t1 ticket or 2* ticket first?

T1 ticket is for when you know what you want and you want that immediate power. Should be used on your dps of choice, like Epis or whoever.
2* ticket is just for who you like.

if you're a magic team the lizards are much easier to kill than the harpies because of the 25% magic damage increase or whatever it is they have. you can kill them faster and gain more exp because you are completing more runs then you would be able to with the harpies on 7-2 hard.

because the time per stage is increased so you get less exp per hour

The starters really aren't bad. Use the T1 on your DPS, the 2* comes from a much smaller pool though. You'll get a 3* and 5* later so no worries. Which characters do you like the look of the most?

pick with your dick

>buy a 1* T7 BD orb from shop
>crit, crit dmg, atk speed
>lifesteal

pray to the reroll gods

post screenshots so we can laugh when you get something worse than lifesteal

>it's a reroll flips between P. Dodge and ACC episode

pls no

What is the final destination, no items, fox only of KR PvP?

I'm bored while FGO events are in a lull period so I downloaded this, if I start now do I get the full anniversary package, or do I only get one day's worth since the promotion ends tomorrow?

is content released at same time globally or different?

Why is there no m. dodge substat again?

as long as you start the anniversary event before the 28th you will be able to get the rewards for all 5 days of logins.

If you do it before the end of 28th you get everything so be fast

so close yet so far...

what does the game identify your account by? my phone's dead but I'd like to grab the anniversary package

why is jane so flat

I have to do the whole 1st chapter again to get clause right?

you can login with a game account, google account or facebook account.

You can login as a guest and register into your google/FB account later

neat, I'll boot it up on an emulator

good choice. the devs are perfectly fine with emulators and even using macros with Nox is allowed. they've stated it before publicly on their Facebook page.

nice, thanks m8s

Was in the middle of Hot Time, this was my result after 1 tix.

Sounds like they're a company actually doing gacha right

Rerolling is barely even a thing in this game, you have to wait 3 days to reroll the random UW ticket you get.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5d6gckWRTkI
the company is actually pretty decent in my view. this is a recent video from their anniversary event where the CEO talks about the future of the game. he actually seems invested in it and understands what people want from these kind of games.

>has an option to disable push notifications at night
wow

I've wanted to see what a gacha game done respectfully would be like for a while. I honestly think it's a really fun system, if the developers aren't completely soulless.

Wow he actually does. Made me buy another anniversary package.

she's perflat~

How much does Cleo have to wrap her chest in order to fit in her uniform

not sure but i like the results

do I pick a top tier for the anniversary ticket or pick a wife

pick with your dick

You'll never be #1, but you can be a happy guy with a cute wife.

This and make her top tier.

hopefully your waifu is top tier. if not it all depends on what she is good at. you can built a team around most heroes with a few exceptions that are for PVP/World Boss/Raids. who do you like?

Assuming your wife isn't Oddy or Fluss you'll be fine.

Decided to reforge it since apparently pen is not like it used to be and got ATK, guess that's 1 gear down.

thats some crazy luck user, grats.

I’m going to cum inside lewisia

3* or 4*?

all at the same time

How can the other idol groups even compete.

>my dream team
i bet you have all their beach costumes as well

kek. needs her swaying animation to get the full effect

genderbend costumes when

got you covered see