/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Upcoming event: Little Ladies' Day:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

last thread:

First for crafting is life.

XL booby mod I need it

Why are there only cats or au ra on Veeky Forums?

You don't need anything else

>it's another "the RDM keeps hardcasting Veraero and Verthunder" episode

is this a thinly veiled request to post Highlanders?

Are there any blunt club or mace-like paladin weapons, or are they all swords?

May this thread walk in the light of the Crystal.

Confess.

I haven't played this game in six months but I still come here for the bantz.

Ppump

Post dodo

Is it wrong to ERP with someone else when I got an EB?

im not actually gay

this is the best pump in the entire game, no contest

Really cute catboy!

They all look the same, even with the few we have. Also, they're all futa and only want to fuck each other.

Lizard sounds

what's the sluttiest cat hair?

I've never been to a single end-game raid since I've been playing XIV.

I am starting to regret to allow myself to adore my EB in any way

Becasue this is the same place that gave birth to bronies, don't forget.

I actually enjoyed Yokai Watch and I hope they do it again this year so I can farm it on my alts.

I'm still only ilvl 320 and too scared to attempt raiding without looking at guides.

Only if your EB is ok with it, otherwise that's a terrible thing to do to someone and even if he says he is "ok" with it he might eventually hate it. Just make sure he is fine with it and don't neglect him

are you dating? if not who cares

>order songbird dance off of mog station
>check mail for it, it isn't there
>get popup about having too many mog station mails, so I delete some
>10mins later, no emote
>press resend button, wait 30 mins
>no emote

send help

anyone wanna play the video game

or dbfz pc or r6s

i need every roulette but i'd really prefer to do the leveling related ones first (50/60, leveling, trials, maybe raids)

I fantasia too often

Sometimes a wave of pity washes over me when interacting with certain guys that come to me for business. I'll feel them out and vet them for a bit to see what kind of person they are and just learning about some of them is kind of sad, especially this one 40 year old guy who plays with his wife.
I wanted to apologize to her but I figured it'd cause more trouble than just not saying anything so I let it be..

I often use CE to modify some random girls tits screenshot them and fap to them later

why you always lying about shit

don't come to the watering hole tonight. it's all dried up.

Id play dbfz but Im doing maps

whys everyone mean to ippiki in the discord

anyone on primal for an expert? s.c. 0001

because he's a retard with the self awareness of a rock

he just randomly blogs about parses and rotations while the rest of them talk about boy pussy and worshiping the pedophile mods

but he’s totally drama free and just talks about tanking or whatever
he seems cool

I like it when people thirst over me

so much for balmung degenerates and grown men. you are the most disgusting one here.

you sound like you have the personality of a brick wall

you're disgusting

Images can be altered. Screenshots can be manipulated.

Do not fall for the lies of the malevolent.

Why is WAR allowed to deal all this damage...

What the fuck, I hate married men now???

Holy cwap pins is dead

welcome to vjera

YoshiP's team really likes their burst phases

Because Yoshi said so, why else?

Is there another tank that should be instead??

literally why should anyone believe these logs are real when you spent however many months saying you were dying

once a liar always a liar

yeah okay baitman

Head and shoulders above.
They love the aloof bitch shtick. When I'm playing with friends I'm super chipper and whatever.
Matter of perspective.
They're OK. Certainly more level-headed than others.

I think you two are too young to play as mom and dad.

Because idiot DRKs keep thinking their job needs more defensive tools instead of more damage.

Honestly, yeah. DRK should probably be extremely competitive with WAR in terms of damage to compliment its imperfect defenses. The problem is it would be stupid to give DRK the damage without making their offensive moveset more interesting first.

Yeah, I'm biased towards DRK, but I think both PLD and WAR could use a few buffs to make their lesser-used attacks Halone, Butcher's, and Inner Beast come to mind better too

>it's a "queue for leveling roulette hoping for a comfy ARR dungeon but get a stormblood dungeon instead" episode
gee thanks

no really why does everyone hate him

I want a bird too!

Oh but I will

cats can't be trusted with birds

As a new player, should I play a character that's my sex to self insert as, or make a waifu to waifu?
Are there RP servers?

>vjamal never replies to posts about his hutchington's disease

honestly this sounds like some dodging pussy shit

hey it me

oh you poor poor newfag. he always seems very nice to new people. then you dig in and realize how much of a sociopath he is. except the part where he has charisma, because he doesn't.

it's huntington's disease, you schlub

Burnt too many bridges when he was hyper autistic about raiding, creeped on numerous girls and said he rejected them when they told him to back off, and regularly dragged his personal drama into the thread to shitpost about people he butted heads with. Too many people remember what he was like and I can't blame them for disliking the guy.

Yeah, Mateus is the more open/fresh server and Balmung is the higher population one filled with shitposters

Balmung/Mateus

well how about go fuck yourself and go watch your woman fuck a horse

I don't know what that is.

if a horse fucks a whale, is that still bestiality?

hey man that sounds fuckin weird i'll pass on that

but if you wanna get pieced up by android 16 cell and goku black let me kno

i'll even pull out the gimp shit fucking garbage useless ass character vegeta blue out of pity

Whether or you not you want to believe it or not is your choice. I'll keep doing what I enjoy and making money and you'll keep doing... Whatever it is you do. Being mad at someone on the internet I think it is.

shut up loser, or do i need to remind you how abe scrubbed the floor with you?

Keep your whore shit out of the thread, whore.

idk i’m only basing my opinion on what i can see, afaik in the discord all he posts about is game related shit

it’s not that i don’t believe you but it’s hard to accept that when he seems so detached from any of the drama that goes on

>uses Goku Black
>thinks Blue Fajita is garbage
So this is what a lifetime of drugs does to your brain.

my boy les always cleans house

So a week ago my WoW subscription died and I used the chance to jump ship. From what I've done of the free trial I like this game better so I'm going to stay here.

Rate my Highlander. I think she's the cutest thing

at least e/rp is just pretend shit. this shit is legit cringe

my bad
point still stands tho

it's not really a tough choice when you're a proven liar

idk why you would put all this effort into lying but then idk why you put in all the effort you did before you pretended to kill yourself

good bestlander

You enjoy making peoples lives miserable?

What's wrong with your face?

Do whatever you fuckin' like
You get a free Fantasia potion (total character creation redo) for finishing the 2.0 MSQ manually.

>blue vegeta is literally all of the same neutral game as vegeta except in some ways worse
>vegeta as a character being the absolute worst in the game, only good because his assist is easily the best in the game
>blue vegeta has arguably the absolute worst assist in the game
>blue vegeta therefore has no saving grace and manages to do less damage than normal vegeta while having slightly different and ultimately useless specials, while also losing his DP

goku black is probably top 5 and has no weaknesses he's p good i dunno what ur talkin about

i actually haven't played against him in dbfz

he'd prob scrape me up tho he's really good at assist fighters and i'm def not

It's entirely possible he's gotten better because he hasn't openly been involved in any major drama. but why should the rest of us forget or care after literal years of shitty, cringy, and hilarious behavior?

he's a nasty person, my dude. an actual sociopath if anyone in this community is one but the most recent shitfest isn't really my garbage to drag into public light

yeah, ours apparently. spamming this garbage 24/7. pretty bad when you entire persona is summed up to cringey ass shit like this.

>detached from any of the drama
He's not, really. Maybe he's trying to change and grow as a person, but he fucked up too hard and too often for me to ever really like the guy personally. It wouldn't surprise me if he regressed at all.

ask in the dbz general, retard

I'll keep it out once you people learn to stop bringing it up.
Whatever you say.
If anything I've improved the quality of life of more people than not, which is a positive for me.

ippiki isn't a sociopath he's a narcissist

there is a very important distinction there

for the record i no longer really have a problem with the guy at all but he's not much of a sociopath though he might display some sociopathic tendencies in his narcissism

they said some dumb shit to me and i responded shut up geek. didn't ask any questions lol. i want to do the leveling roulettes but nobody wants to apparently

hey do you wanna stop saying objectively wrong shit just because you think you're a big deal after looking at a tier list

you're embarrassing yourself to anyone who knows what you're talking about and not really impressing anyone who doesn't by jabbering off-topic shit in the most caustic way possible

Shadows and distance

Keep your whore shit out of the thread, whore.

I don't remember having a spouse...

>If anything I've improved the quality of life of more people than not, which is a positive for me.
being this delusional

don't you have like friends or something to play with?