One quest unlock per day.
Rewards: 6 summon tickets and 1 crystallized lore

>Guide (Retard Edition)
pastebin.com/vYBgQUgv

>[Chaldea Boys Collection]
webview.fate-go.us/iframe/2018/0220_cbc2018/
Period: 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-01 03:59 UTC
Amakusa Shirou, Astolfo and Child Gil will be on rateup for the entire duration
Exchange the "CBC2018 Special Invitation" sent to your present box for a free CE
New Interludes for Diarmuid, Beowulf and Medea Lily

>[Half AP Story Quests]
Period (story quests only): 2018-02-22 04:00 - 03-15 03:59 UTC

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/ins41Ts
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Time-Lock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This onoe

WTF BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE

>thread deleted
Hold me jalterbros

BROS??

Based MODS heard our plight of being imageless!!

At last, I had my chance to save the day...
So what happened?

I TOLD! I TOLD YOU ALL THE TIMELINE WOULD GET PRUNED!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME REEEEEE!!!

THE MODS KNOW THE GAME SERVERS ARE ABOUT TO BE DELETED NOO BROS HOLD ME

/fgog/ is getting news soon. Astolfo strengthening quest!

Is this the end?

How do you report the corrupt mod who keeps deleting our threads

Uh..wtf?

THEY'RE ONTO US

>shit poster makes the thread
>he gets nuked
its like you fagggots never learned from when the footfag spammed threads

give me the redpill on lostbelt

kek

remove the fucking retard guide

Janitor deletes non shitposting threads with 100+ posts. In fact it seems he deletes any thread he doesn't like/aren't made by his shitposting buddies

If Irisviel doesn't give assassin tokens, then the spreadsheet is off.

Why would you want spoilers?

They arn't gone user, if anything that faggot is the one that keeps spamming two threads at the same time during the mornings and afternoons.

STOP FUCKING USING UP ALL THE IMAGES.
STOP POSTING IMAGES.

IT'S LIKE WE'RE IN A TRAPPED ELEVATOR AND YOU'RE BREATHING IN ALL THE AIR.

*breathes in*

>he does it for free

Chuckled. Saved

why would I not breath in the air before someone else does?

give some examples
i never said he was gone

*breathes out*

*INHALES*

*bap*

*EXHALES*

bros?

You must defeat the league of seven evil exes

There is a limited number of possible timelines, so some get pruned. Kind of like a catalogue thread, if there are too many, the subpar ones are the first selected to be erased.

Basically, a timeline with too little humanity, or a timeline where civillization isn't advancing is the kind of timeline that'd get pruned first. Kind of like the 8 universes in the tournament at DBS. Amakusa Shirou making everyone immortal theoretically leads to a lostbelt, so people theorize since the number of humans can't possibly drop, they either would fuck up the world sooner or later GTA-style or civillization would stagnate. Either way, a lostbelt happens and their entire timeline goes to shit.

Basically, Sieg saved their timeline by stopping him

I'm not!

*respirates*

*takes in oxygen*

PRESSURE

So how come basic extraverse wasn't lostbelt'd?

It's an imageboard, chill out

PUSHING DOWN ON ME

>tfw too dumb for this post

This guy seems way more suited to being an Assassin than an Archer. Think we'll ever see a higher rarity Assassin version of him?

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Quantum_Time-Lock

Liz Rabu.

>onii-chan
>611 posts
>129 images
Why can't we be like them bros?

>no maintenance
WTF BROS YOU TOLD ME WE WERE GETTING AN UPDATE TONIGHT

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

Okay so the Universe has limited magical power, right? Think of it as being like a tree. Too many branches, and the world collapses.

So, the Universe examines all alternate timelines. Ones where the outcome is completely certain and therefore humanity stagnates are pruned.

There's actually a couple Servants down the road from a pruned timeline

It's probably on its way of being abandoned, more and more people are leaving Earth for the Moon in Extella.

TIMELINES ARE LIKE Veeky Forums THREADS
TOO MUCH SHITPOSTING CAUSES A TIMELINE TO GET 404'D
BUT THEN THE A-TEAM BECAME JANNIES AND THEY TRY TO DELETE YOUR THREAD BECAUSE THEY'RE JEALOUS OF YOUR FOOTLONG PECKER

*WHEEZE*

Has been a while since I played it, but I think their major problem is lack of mana, but they still have a sizeable number of humans. Technology in EXTRA is better than the normal timeline, so civillization advanced. And if there is a plutocracy and a rebellion, then there is still a society somewhat prosperous in it. Technically, they aren't in the conditions to become a lostbelt, so they must be one of the timelines kept... for now. They seem to be in the way into one eventually though.

The overall consensus is that Last Encore is on its way to lostbelt right now, seeing how it diverged from EXTRA and how their humanity is decreasing

*inhales*

Couldn't they just like ask void shiki to use the root to stop the world being destroyed?

Yeah I know I'm Frodoing but fuck it.

Fucking retard, neck yourself.

*gets called gay*

*unzips dick*

is it ok to lewd gudako? because you can't change the appearance of your servants in different clothing.

*activates lungs*

>cheap spammable projectile Zabaniya
>high tier presence concealment near plant life
>if fighting multiple enemies he can instantly incapacitate 60% of them thanks to sabotage
He is basically the single best servant at being an assasin but also gets the bonuses of the Archer class
Robin is secretly a busted as fuck servant lorewise
Never getting better versions unless he becomes it's own character in Strange Fake and there is enough fan demand

WHEN IS SEIBAH GETTING A STRENGTHENING UPDATE?! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THIS MAN.

>class A lucklet
I have to come to terms with the fact that i'll probably never get Astolfo. I'm a F2P wiener so the 186 quartz I burnt through hurts even more.
it hurts

>Robin is secretly a busted as fuck servant lorewise
And then Last Encore makes him look like a joke. What a piece of shit.

Reminder that if bridge girl is in that it's only a matter of time before pic related gets in without being bodyjacked by the goddess of prostitutes

What happens if the universe runs out of timeline spaces and no timeline is bad enough to get pruned?

Who?

just stop being gay and start liking women. Then the faggots will come to you all the time.

The Saint

I want to 「stomach deformation」jacku

Wtf bros was Rin always that stacked?

they made him look strong and only lost because nerowank forced him to think jumping into Nero's sword was a good idea
Could be worse

Who else hungry for avengeance here?

genuinely this
you never get what you hope for with gacha
people who say they do are liars

>they made him look strong

Play Extella

I just wanna put my dick inside her. That's all I ask really.

Boss betrayed us.

but he got BTFO by JK

I was f2p this entire game and thought 200 quartz was enough.

It wasn't, and i bought an 80 pack just to get astolfo.

Life is suffering.

Theres a MYSTERY strengthening quest soon in jp. Maybe they’re throwing her a bone then?

Most Sugoi servants when?

Are you retarded? The show literally explained everything in the fight for you, Nero would have been fucking dead if Rani didn't tell her his NP beforehand.

Bros....JP is shutting down...

Good. They can focus on NA then

He's only good because of the terrain, any Caster or a Servant with beam spam to level the forest would destroy him.