/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #752

''Watching the clouds'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

>"Shhh Lisa.... don't make a peep or we'll get busted."
*nibble nibble*

Threadly reminder to R&I the poor bait that will inevitably posted.
Only one more week and they're trying to make the most of the time they have left.
Maybe we can make it to 750 this time.

God bless Kilgore and the amazing and comfy work they do.

FOREVER!

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Chloe is #1

Love your Chloe in every universe.

Does anyone else get in bed at night and think maybe they'll wake up in the past and get a chance to fix things like max?

WHAT THE H*CK!

Kiss the Price!

Always kiss the Price.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

Superb timing

6 days

>xx:17:46
NICE

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max and Chloe settle down.

MY Chloe got a kiss and didn't back away.

Ignore the fake lesbian.

And you'll be golden,mates

I get in bed at night and hope maybe I won't wake up in the morning. Not suicide user btw Your idea is nice too, though.

Cute! And sad.

>Threadly reminder to R&I the poor bait that will inevitably posted.
>Only one more week and they're trying to make the most of the time they have left.
>Maybe we can make it to 750 this time.
QFT

So Pricefield is the spark that will light the fire that will burn the forest of Amberprice down, that's what you're saying?

(You)

Watch out for that peer pressure folks!

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>fix things
>like max

Eh, she did the best she could. She wanted to do more but the game writers wouldn't let her.

>"No," Alice cried shaking her head. "We can make it out of this... you just have to trust me."
>Lisa billowed in the wind, she watched startled by the dedication the beautiful bunny in obvious pain had. >She knew... that in that moment as different as they were a bunny and a house plant, it was a love that ran deeper than most could begin imagine
>"I... trust you, Ali"
>She watched as Alice went to work finding an old cardboard box Lisa's mother had and pushed it out next to the pot. Alice crawled weakly back into the box and gently dug Alice out of the pot. It was frightening to be out of soil, be she trusted her bun even as she left the soil, even as Alice pushed her out into the box.
>Alice jumped out and landed behind the box
>"Hold on!" she said
>Inch by inch she pushed Lisa and the box out of the room and into the hallway. It was a mess, but Alice held firm, undeterred
>Without warning, Alice started screaming at the top of her little lungs, the noise piercing the overhead as she continued to push
>Lisa watched in disbelief. Alice must have been so tired, so worn out... but she never relented
>One of the doors opened and coming out was a frayed looking tall human with metal triangles hanging out of her ears. She was bruised and bloodied, but alert as she approached the screaming. She looked down on the bunny and the plant curiously
>"Hey there little guy..." The girl said. "Wait... you're Kate's baby, aren't you?"
>Alice remained silent obviously. Humans were not ready to understand that other species spoke. She instead simply thumped her foot.
>"Well, I'll take you to your mommy then!" the girl spoke again. She reached out and scooped the bunny up and started to walk away, leaving Lisa alone
>Alice squealed and struggled against the girl as Lisa watched helplessly as they left her
>Lisa flickered in the wind, melancholy touching her as she accepted at least one of them would make it out of here... But she would miss her Mom... and her love.

>But as they left, Alice screamed and struggled harder, wrestling her way out of the girl's grasp. She bounded back to Lisa and bounced into the box, resting in the plant and exhausted
>"We are not going anywhere without each other. Together, until the end!"
>Lisa looked on, her leaves touching against Alice's soft face. She couldn't believe she had such a good friend in her life
>The human came back and looked at the bunny in the box curiously. Alice pushed her face into Lisa, nibbling on her leaves slightly. The human made a strange noise and leaned down. Instead of trying for Alice again, she instead grabbed the box.
>Together Alice and Lisa looked on at the rare display of human compassion. Perhaps they weren't always so bad.
>They made it out of the dorm, the bright sun hitting the two of them, nurturing Lisa and warming Alice. The human approached other humans gathering around in a group.
>It was scary, but Lisa and Alice had each other.
>"Kate! KAAATE!" the human holding them called out.
>Alice's ears perked up. Kate was what other humans called Mommy! Was... was Mom still alive?!
>Sure enough there she approached. Like the human calling her, she too was a little beaten up. Bu t here eyes were as warm and soft as the day she first went home with her. At the sight of Alice, Mom did the worst thing ever. She broke down into tears. She launched herself at the human holding Alice and Lisa.
>"Dana, you are such a saint!" Mommy spoke up as she kissed Alice's head.
>Lisa watched in envy... she wished her Mom was here as well.
>Pulling back, Kate looked at Lisa.
>This is "Max's plant... I'll take care of you... at least until Max comes home. It's the least I can do for my Angel."
>Alice's Mom gave the human called Dana a hug again and took the box. Lisa and Alice looked at each other. They could not speak, of course, but both of them knew they were giving each other their love.
>Never sacrifice love to a binary option... not when there was still hope.

I wish we could romance Dana in BtS desu

That would've been amazing

sequel to Love is Strange when.

All girls datable
All girls playable.

>All girls datable
>All girls playable.
I want to play as Dana and make Juliet do my laundry.

>"I... trust you, Ali"
Is that a special nickname Lisa has for Alice?

Katie has Maribeth
Victoria has Katie Kat
I get Ali from Lisa
Lisa gets Lizzi!

>"wash my panties."
>"But you're still wearing them."
>"heh heh hehhh"

Is this game actually good?

Hella lewd.

Hella yeah motherfucker. The soundtrack is really good too.

>Try to play Love is Strange
>Have to play as Max
>Cannot in good conscience romance anyone but Chloe
Damn it. I couldn't jump off this ship even if she were foundering. They should make a sequel where you can pick which girl to play as.

Cute idea!

Same desu. I've played Love is Strange a handful of times but I always go with the Chlo.

If I absolutely had to pick another route then I'd go with Kate.

Yeah but mostly because I was an asshole as a teenager and now I know better, I would go back just to tell myself to chill the fuck out

Dear Amberprice Legion,

My name is Chloe, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are shallow, retarded, neckbeards who spend every second of their day shipping me with a narcissistic bitch. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever played Life is Strange? I mean, I guess it’s fun setting up people for tragedy and heartbreak because of your own delusions, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than Michel inserting himself into the game.

Don’t be a dumbfuck. Just ship me with my best friend. We're pretty much perfect. We were captains of a pirate ship, and started a beautiful pre-teen friendship that would've steadied us through high school had my father not tragically died and her family not left an economically depressed town for better career opportunities in the big city. What does Rachel do for me, other than cheat on me with meth dealers and sociopathic middle aged photographers? With Max, I'm straight gay and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just self-ied me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my girlfriend.

Almost everyone is an asshole as a teenager

Trying to picture Chloe talking badly about Rachel is as stupid as trying to picture her talking badly about Max.
The same usual suspects trying to shit thing up and cause arguments.

Warren is such a huge student. I don't know how anyone can resist him.

It's only fan fiction. You can always go back to Chloe. Jeffershit is literally replaced with a hot dog.

Hey /lisg/, anyone know the name of the species of flowers in Chloe’s tattoo?

I'd like to see the Vic route as well.

Island Hibiscus perhaps?

Some people take fan fiction very seriously. Just look at Before the Storm.

They are both extremely cute. watching anime and going to the children's ward at the hospital
You got to be assertive with Vic for romance.

Pink Four-O-Clocks?

I go to bed praying to God that I won't wake up
He hasn't been very accommodating

Probably! That looks a little more orange than red but I’m sure the devs could’ve changed it for artistic purposes. Thanks user!

then be better then those types. Try something different. At the end of the day Max is for Chloe and Chloe is for Max.

>You got to be assertive with Vic for romance.
Oh baby

I love how Kate looks kinda curious in the first panel like: "Girls can kiss girls???"

Oh didn’t see this reply until after I wrote the other one, and that could work too! Thanks!

Well Brooke is certainly into him.

I know, Jefferson as a hotdog was pretty amusing.

I wish we got to see Chloe designing this because if she did, it's incredible. I've thought in the past that she sketched it out during classes and stuff, perfecting the design, and feeling really proud of it.

That's a hell of a hug. Those two love each other so much.

This is Chloe's angel.

Say something nice about her.

I wonder who designed her tattoo. It's surprisingly nice.

True!

Mx. Dog was funny as shit. I also liked their reasoning for including him as well. A lot of love and thought went into a free fan-made VN. Cool as shit to think about.

I hope it was bad boy Mich

Most interesting and beautiful character in the series.
Honest.

xD

I hope you're wearing shorts!

yeah Chloe went in for seconds lol

>samefagging this hard

Nice quality post pricefieldcuck!

I could say the same with equal sarcasm.

please

I want to go to a Max Caulfield gallery exhibition and meet her and Chloe!

L o S s

!

You already went through the Pricefield Museum though. Nothing could top that except for an extended exhibit of their adventures post-game

When is season 2 coming out?

Every time someone a) posts dumb shit or 2) responds to bait, the release date is pushed back 90 minutes

WHO
CARES

The thing that bothered me was how skinny both max and chloe were. I mean they were almost anorexic. One of them could've been a bit chubby so that people would be more accepting of plus sized bodies.

Seems like Max had a bit of a breakdown here, hopefully Chloe hugs solve it

Pricefield Museum was cool. Wish the gift shop was open when I went.

>hopefully Chloe hugs solve it
Those, comforting words, and backrubs always fix it.

Ever notice how the two of them take almost every chance possible to touch each other? I think something might be going on between them...

No. Fat people need shaming. Eventually they learn

t.Former fatty

That's unnecessary. There are better, more positive ways to get people to change than shaming them.

No thanks, they wouldn't be as qt then

I don't know, user. I think you may be looking into things too deeply and seeing something that's not there.

Also former fatty, fat shaming someone while they’re trying to lose just makes them feel like there’s no point. And while I always went the veggies and exercise route I saw plenty of people around me resort to more harmful ways of weight loss like not eating until you pass out. Losing weight takes time so if you see a fat person you don’t know if they recently started a new diet or if they already lost a few pounds or what.

What we should really be doing is encouraging healthy eating and regular exercise for everyone, instead of constantly putting down people based on our outward observations.

Well said. For pretty much any endeavor, encouragement is much better than trying to shame someone into doing it.
Feeling put down increases stress which can make the problem even worse. Not only with this topic.

Not your personal blog

The cuteness level is going off the charts.

The conversation spun off of a comment about the game ya weirdo, do you have to derail a conversation every thread

Just ignore him desu, I think that's the same guy who complained about trannies all the time.