Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

the main barrier to learning chun is learning IAL honestly

Ramlethal

her bnb's are some of the hardest mechanically in the game in my opinion. the charge window for st.mp, cr.mk xx mk sbk is pretty tight

Do you think there will be much Falke lewds? Will she be accepted into the Sniffatorium?

Anyone for PSN SFxT?

S T I N K S

so the new capcuck damage control meme is to talk about monster hunter as if it has anything to do with fighting games?

so they werent fighting game fans, they were capcom fans this whole time?

Elphelt

PLAY KOLIN

brown fighting game characters with white hair sexiness tier list

GOD TIER:
urien

HIGH TIER:
elena

LOW TIER:
ram

>Max absolutely SEETHING Dooberz is leages and bounds more popular than Infinite

I wish I had a VR headset

How do I get a cute autistic brown shark gf?

The crossover costumes AI are trash, they might be level 1 or even lower. The Rathalos Ken for the music is stronger though, he is harder than the golden soldiers, but he still is nowhere near Shin Dictator (mostly because he doesn't have his tools). I would rank them like that, from easiest to hardest :
>Rashid Joe, Chun Jun, Ibuki Kirin Armor (trash, sandbags)
>500 FM Golden Soldiers (very easy)
>1000 FM Golden Soldiers (easy)
>Rathalos Ken for the music (meh)
>Shin Akuma (well, once you know how to deal with him, he is pretty easy to beat but let's say decent difficulty to very hard if you play Sim)
>Shin Dicta (Hard)

i miss trapposter

put 2B in soul calibur 6

put the good hunter in soul calibur 6

I want her to have an A2 costume

put seiba in soul calibur 6

Would people even play sfv if there was no pro tour?

Succs

JILL VALENTINE CROSSOVER COSTUME WHEN

put me in soul calibur

Put soul calibur in me

the only characters who deserve 2b in soul calibur 6 are 2b and dark souls rep

it's time yall start giving smash the respect it desrves

I can get down with smash, just not competitive melee

all platforms: guts, 2B
PS4: bloodborne hunter
PC and xbone: spinal

t.Soul Edge

ROUGE FROM POWER STONE CROSSOVER COSTUME WHEN

This was surprisingly easy and I even hesitated to go in because I figured it would be harder

Is Capcom basically just going to hand these outfits out for 2.5k x4 FM? Story outfits are freaking 40K FM

for menat? that would actually be great

all platforms: dark souls rep
ps4: bloodborne shit
pc: 2b the goddess
xbox: spinal
switch: link bing bing wahoo

pc wins

I like Smash. It's a fun __party__ game. But it is boring as shit to watch. I hate that it has two slots at EVO.

>PC gets 2B despite nier automata being broken as shit on that platform

when is the ibuki one? thats the only one i like. and how come some people are already using the mika one on twitch? is it a mod?

PC: Demoknight

How do guest characters per different system work in tournament setting? Are the system-exclusive ones banned, or do you just have to suck up and eat the 50/50 that your system may not be the supported one at tournaments?

4 was good until Bayonetta and Cloud came along. Melee is trash.

>s Capcom basically just going to hand these outfits out for 2.5k x4 FM?
Yes, because they boost player retention rates. You have to check in every week or whatever to get them.

HOLY SHIT. These Monster Hunter outfits have actual different Colored Hairs??? That's better than even Premium outfits.

The Ibuki one is happening now. Expires in 8 days.

Put Lightning in SC VI.

Banned
Don't know why you're wondering, the only fighting game that did this was SC2

The Ibuki one just started today, you can get the first piece right now. People are probably doing mods to swap the costume slots with another one to use it now.
This, if you check in every week, it increases the likelihood you buy costumes because you keep playing

>Guts

Hell no that'd be so fucking shit.

it's about 6 frames with perfect charge start, the execution isn't the hardest part but understanding the proper late cancel timing

fine, then you're gonna fight my guts custom character online forever

Why the hell didn't that russian idiot bother to get screencaps of the alternate versions of those costumes?

>Is Capcom basically just going to hand these outfits out for 2.5k x4 FM?
Yes, they are.
It has started one hour ago. You will win the first gem, and only the first gem today, so don't spend all your money on it, once you've got it, just wait for the next challenge (which will be available March 8th or 9th)

Fucking, he even got it with the other ones, he just didn't get the Ibuki one, FFS

SCIV for a bit and SFxT did this.

K i'll beat you with my custom sonic the hedgehog character.

when I play SF again my main will be mantats.

still, the point is that it requires perfect charge start and also a wonky late cancel. much harder than any other character's bnb's.

It removes the weapons.

Third ignorant thing I've read tonight regarding the Soul series. Shame shame.

it's still easy enough that a pro should never drop it in an actual match, unlike some true 1 frame links and shit

Why aren't you doobin?

Does anyone here want to play a fucking fighting game?

only if i'm getting fucked by a trap

Too busy playing Moirawatch.

I'm kinda tired but what do you wanna play? You on ps4?

i just did, now time for bed. tomorrow i will doob more and try the new party match.

No functioning stick

These MonHon costumes are really good. How is it that these manage to have different hair colors that reflect the color variations but other outfits don't?

Or could this be a sign of things to come so the new outfits this year are going to have more hair color variations?

I dont play vappa games and I certainly wont play one with so few sniffs. Also Monster Hunter World taking up all my time.

Are they going to sell a million Blanka-chan dolls at merch booths during Evo?

Where were you when I was purging all "doobers"?

What the hell happened to Frieza? He completely disappeared.

Don't feel like playing until I decide a third for goku/black. Don't want 16 since playing him point seems boring but most of the other characters seem like ass except Cell

I'm just waiting for Bardock.

I want a necalii chan crapcom

PC sorry

Sorry I don't play Soy games.

because i'm boobin

>really like mai
>boober is ded
>boober tag will be dead on arrival or at least dead when mai gets added as dlc

;_;

When the fuck are they gonna announce my BOY Astamouth for SC6

I'm so upset I missed out on the mika costumes. Don't think I can bring myself to ever give a shit about this game again thanks to this garbage.

>boober is dead
No it isn't.

imagine being unironically excited for soul calibore

Skeleton-chan is my wife.

Hey Akiha, do you have a steam or discord account? I'm sorry I couldn't get into contact with you eariler, I fell asleep.

lol

Soulcalibur is the #1 most fun 3D fighter by a huge margin

What characters do girls play

Mika Monster Hunter? It's not out yet.

Ibuki is the first and she just started today.

what mika costumes?

post cfn

Chun-li

Dude, it hasn't happened yet. One google search would tell you so.

Are you fucking serious? GOD DAMNIT

goku

Would fighters games be better without a win/loss system or a ranked mode? It wouldn't discourage as many casuals.

Morrigan and Lilith.

nigga you on crack

Most of the real girls play Chun Li.

>R.Mika Monster Hunter costume
>doesn't dress up Nadeshiko like a palico

Urien and Akuma

I'm confused, did Ibuki's start or Ken's?

Urien