/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics and more!

/sthg/ - Green Hill Zone Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Welcome to thread #1225!

>

Post some nice looking Sonic wallpapers

The old thread wasn't at 750 replies. Kill yourself.

I fucking hate you OP.

Fifth

6th for flavor.

Darn you, breadposter!

you mean 1228

Stupid piece of bread

Real thread

This is thread #1228. Next one is #1229.

>#1225
nice head canon.

This one was posted first, keep moving.

We are witnessing the dawn of a new era. We've gone from classic /sthg/ to /sthg/ Advance.

Ok. You tried to reboot the thread.
Except you used Mania green hill. Instead of Sonic 1 green hill. Which isn't the first green hill. So this isn't the first general. Stupid generalposter.

I can't wait for /sthg/ Mania. Maybe this place can finally improve then.

this is thread 1228

>no numbers

This is thread 1225.

it's thread 1228
we will fix it next thread

Wouldn't that kill Kayla? Does she know anything about the series she ships herself into?
All of my keks. I might be autistic but you guys take it to a whole other level.

it's 1228

You fags have another thread to argue about this pointless shit. Either discuss on topic or fuck off to the other thread, already.

This is literally thread #1228.

1228*

>posted early
And?
Real thread

>This is thread 1225.
actually it's thread 1228

Source?

Reminder to report this thread

JANITORRRRRS!

t3minder this is thread 1228

Actually it's thread 1225

This is thread #1299
Next thread is #1300

Are you fags gonna post about Sonic at any point? Or are you just gonna keep spamming this garbage all over the threads?

I like how this thread had to be posted early in order to circumvent the numbering system. We're on 1225 btw.

we counted.

Holy fucking shit you guys this shitposting has gone on for 6 fucking threads are you guys TRYING to kill this place?

Say it enough and you might start to believe your own lies.

incorrect.
this is 1228

I already reported this thread, though.

Real thread

this is 1228 btw

Did you seriously have to ask that? No she doesn't.

And autism be damned, this was the fate you all chosed. Because even if we have less than 2 weeks for Sonic news, people actually think the thread should die because some comic hurt people's feefees. Fucking hell Sonicbabs. I bet you the Sonicfags that cared about games didn't do this to their generals.

it's just one guy mad that he can't kill numbers and milestones

it's 1228 btw

this

>duplicate threads
>same user that did this at 1222 mina

time for the trash boys, the second coming of duplicate autism is here.

Yes

Real thread

literally this

Pretty sure this is #1225, unless someone would like to go back and correct the count from literally thread #3 in 2014.

Name 5 legitimate reasons the thread number matters. You can't.

Not my fault I'm trying to fix this shit and retards keep messing it up.

Real thread

pretty sure this is 1228
we've been on a correct path for over 600 threads, why skip over some now.

>One
Because
>two
we
>three
fucking
>four
can
>five
faggot.

>one guy
I think after all of this shit, there's multiple people mad about the numbering bullshit and are willing to accept numberless threads.

This one wins. No numbers.

At this point, the same shitposters are just spamming this general with this garbage.

I have no clue what possess these faggots to shit up a general for nearly a week straight over numbers, but then again, I don't know what possess faggots to shit up a general for a week straight over shit like artfags.

Fucking hell, SXSW can't come soon enough.

1. Keep things organized
2. Archival purposes
2. Community likes it
5. Keeps breadposters out

>404'd
REKT

Tell me why you like this franchise and continue to stay interested in it.

the numbering may have been mixed up early on, but since before 500 things have been on track, and this is 1228

Check em

Very well. I'll take my L if this is truly the course this general was meant to take.

>no numbers
>Green Hill Zone
>still Kayla posting
Is this really the future you choose, /sthg/?

>but since before 500 things have been on track, and this is 1228
Well, they were on track, until you said 1228.

Believe it or not, we could've had a worse timeline.

>implying
This IS the worst timeline.

becuz of how assblasted u fags get whenever i mention that this thread is #1228
explain how we dont need numbers tho? becuz u cant
tails pls
whats wrong with green hill zone?

Since #1222, six threads have reached the bump limit. This means the currect one is 1228, and the next one is 1229. I literally don't know what's not clear about this.

Ok fags. name one topic for people to discuss or I'll send Friezaposter back in here to blow this place up in 5 mins.

Sooooooooon

Heeeeeeeeeeey
Lets bbbeee friends ok sthg

This is gonna be fun

Fun is infinite

There are three non-canon threads so this one is 1225 and the next one is 1226.

The current thread is Green Hill Zone and the next is Marble Zone. We no longer have numbers.

My favorite part is that the same people who say "the number hasn't been correct since #3" also say "we're on #1228" even though that number only comes from counting the 3 shitpost threads branching off from #1222.

Fucking hell, I could barely even remember what got me into Sonic. I think it was just seeing something cool & blue run around at high speeds that got me into it.

As for why I stick around? Eh, it's just that there's always something keeping me around. Either the games, or comics, or cartoons, or something fanmade keeps me in the series.

I don't know why Sonic of all franchises has its hooks on me like this, but at the end of the day, I'm pretty much here forever.

No need to bring back Friezaposter. Just report off-topic bullshit.

please stop rping, go to trash if you want to do that shit.

>canon
wew

anyway, this is 1228

Ok, the classic games are fun.
Boost gameplay needs to be less mainplay and more addplay.
Unleashed was the best effort in a Sonic game to date, with one triggering playstyle.
Sonic is my childhood hero
And him and Amy are hot together.
Especially when fucking

Is Sonic's inability to swim canon? What about his fear of water? They were both problem in some of the cartoons but those aren't really canon. I can't remember if it was ever mentioned in the games

You're introducing Zone autism. People will insist that the Zones go in canon order or chronological release order or whether spinoffs or alternate versions of games count and there will be fights over it likely even worse than what you see here, not to mention combobreaking with different kinds of threads to stir up more shit. I'm fine with no numbers, but lets not limit things any more than simply having this be /sthg/ the Sonic the Hedgehog general.

To be fair, I posted before the pickle Eggman. I am now willing to fully accept that this is the worst timeline. We're fucked.

based

Reminder that this is all BCA's fault.

>Is Sonic's inability to swim canon?
Well the Olympic games referenced them, and the Classic games don't allow Sonic to swim, unlike Tails, so yes, I believe it's canon.

So is "the thread number is 1228" the new epic shitposting meme or something?

>Unleashed was the best effort in a Sonic game to date
That honor goes to Heroes.

>spoiler
post examples. in /trash/

It's no ones fault that shitposters found something new to latch onto other than the retards replying to them for 6 days straight.

Sonic fans are autistic enough, but you must have severe autism to be a fan artist who draws Sonic stuff. Drawfags gutted this place for (You)s and all that's left is an empty husk of shitposting.

In all seriousness I hope more autism anons come here to fuck shit up some more just so you fags get more and more triggered by pointless shit.

At least I hope that happens when Sonic news is relevant because then people would ACTUALLY ignore this shitty autism fit by said fags, being you.

>You're introducing Zone autism.
I laughed.
1228 is bad future.

>other than the retards replying to them for 6 days straight.
Post related much?

LSC when?

Next thread is Chemical Plant Zone.

When the kids are asleep, /v/ Sonic threads are way better to discuss the series in general, and they have significantly less autism and drama.

>inb4 "less" autism lmao

Yeah nice try, but literally the only really autistic posts are made by people from this general, like the Heroesfag.

IIZUKA NO

TROO FRAR

>That honor goes to Heroes.
>Effort

>Game looks like shit
>Rushed
>Worst gameplay than SA2
>Shitty ports (even UnWiiashed is regarded better than Unleashed HD)
>Didn't nearly kill the series with what was done with Shadow's past
>Special Zone
No. Kill yourself.

Yes, because I'm as guilty as the rest of you retards spamming this general.

Now post about Sonic & more specifically why Sonic 3K's Sonic sprite was ugly as sin.

user pls. I've been on /v/ numerous times & it can be just as retarded, only difference being that it's not a general.