mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg (embed)

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY (embed)
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3 (embed)
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia (embed)

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D (embed)

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg (embed)

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Previous Thread:

First for why is Cure Knuckle so SHIT

Why are these numbers changing? They were at like 7k before but then switched to 13k so I beefed up my defenses and then they dropped back down.

2nd for around paz players always relax

Online play fucks with them. NEVER play co-op when there is a base defense going.

So I can safely reduce my defenses now as long as I avoid co-op until it's over?

PAZ FAGS GET OUT
WORST GIRL

Should be fine, yes.

Fuck I literally just got it. Medic lvl 8 right now, running Str 2 Life Aura 2, Warcry and the Med Spray heal. As much as everyone likes the buff when they are around me to get it randoms never seem to stick together. Plus noone seems to give a fuck about their health and just run around at almost death. It's almost not even worth it without friends or someone to really benefit from it, should I just go full on combat medic?

>finally found a mounted gun placement recipe

PC Gamer review is out and it's hot trash

Admits the game is good, then bashes the level design for being too brown and boring (thus both making PC Gamer hypocrites because they made MGS5 their GOTY 2015 and it's the SAME DAMN MAP, and proving he did not finish the game) and complaining about how difficult it is and how punishing the survival aspects are.

They gave the game a 59

Rust got an 80 btw

>difficulty is a con now
>in a survival game

Has anyone found a Way to Fall cassette?

Not a Konami song so probably not in the game.

how shit are these people doing the reviews? If anything the game is too easy

>As exciting as forays into the dust can be, Metal Gear Survive’s world is thoroughly uninspiring. Compared to the lively, colourful ocean of Subnautica or The Long Dark’s haunting Canadian wilderness, it’s a shit-brown sea of sand and rocks that I never once felt compelled to explore. And when you do find something, it’s usually just a scattering of rusty old shipping crates or a grey military outpost, protected by a predictable cluster of enemies.
>In its favour, the environment does feel genuinely dangerous. Whenever I leave my base behind and head deep into the desert, I get nervous about what lies ahead. But that's mainly because I know that if I die on the way back from somewhere, I’ll lose everything I picked up and have to do it all over again. I found the experience frustrating pretty much all of the time, but if you like your survival games extra grueling, you might enjoy how little the game cares about entertaining you. Me, I’d like a little more carrot to go with my stick.
>Your character moves like he’s wading through a knee-high pool of treacle, and runs out of breath after about five seconds. Harvesting kuban energy from fallen enemies—an important in-game currency that’s used for everything from crafting to refilling your air tank—takes bloody ages. You have to whack an oil drum with a stick a dozen times to turn it into usable iron. Everything just feels so languid and laborious, which may be an attempt by the designers to make your character feel more fragile and human than the unstoppable supersoldier Big Boss. But the result of this is that it’s boring.

Another """"review"""" from someone who only played for a few hours. Reminder he's paid for this.

what are your redflags /mgg/? mine is
>paz nameplate
>bow
>any class but scout

>any plate besides Paz
>below lvl 30
>using gold weapons

>paz nameplate
>sniper
>scout
>just kidding I don't matchmake
>I have friends

Paz Best girl

Triple crossing coont

I hope there's a way to upgrade your base again, you don't get enough capacity for everything you need.

dollars to doughnuts they don't play long enough to get a reliable source of clean water and base their impressions on that

If you could put everything in then it would be easy

the fuck, can you get kicked from a lobby in co op?

who /epicgear/ here?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BOOST MORALE

Fuck you you cheating fuck. So does the epic gun crafting station look cool or is it a shitty shack like the rare one

I use the gold weapons because I've barely advanced the singleplayer at all, don't judge me

To that person who went back to Ruins 1 in the last thread, you missed all that stuff because it opens later. This area near the bomber's room was blocked off the first time. I'm not sure if it's a post-game thing or not.

Have enough beds, food, water and medical supplies, heal any injuries they have.

TREES AND TORCHES

That's like the third person I've seen talk about how harvesting kuban from dead Wanderers is slow, am I doing things wrong or do you not even really need to do that in the first place? If I don't stealth kill and fulton them I rarely bother

Even that first box in the cage to the left as soon as you enter?

Has anyone found out what you have to do to get bosses to resawn? Killed both frostbite and big mouth yesterday.

Same. Once I did co-op once and saw how much Kuban I got for it, I never bothered harvesting from wanderers again unless I shot them with an arrow.

Pay $10 to have the privilege of playing through the game again

I think so, I remember hugging those walls and not noticing any doorways.

So, assuming you didn't cheat, how do you get this anyways? I'm guessing through base camp defense?

i just bought the fast gathering skill as soon as i could, and it never seemed like a hassle. maybe people are killing every wanderer they come across in the dust

:-)

:3

Most likely. I've read similar things about how you don't make back enough for oxygen since you're always harvesting. For me it was either fulton them after a stealth kill or run. I also used the rocks for distractions a lot.

More server maintenance upcoming.

>maybe people are killing every wanderer they come across in the dust

I would bet there's a near 1:1 match between those people and the "the entire game is stabbing through fences" types

>OMG THE WHOLE GAME ISNT STABBING ZOMBIES THROUGH FENCES WITH A SPEAR
>YOU CAN USE OTHER MELEE WEAPONS AND INSTANTLY DIE THEN SWITCH BACK TO THE SPAER BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTER IS SLOW AS FUCK AND HAS THE HEALTH OF A TISSUE AND SPEAR/FENCES IS THE BEST OPTION UNTIL YOU GET GUNS

I love the Skulls Machete. Git gud.

Is that AM or PM?

just-a like-a my mama used to make

>takes 2 years to do a swing
:3

>Finally get 22 members
>Suddenly, fucking distress calls non stop
Fuck off, I don't have enough beds for you now.

t.shitter

Try timming.
>home running 3 heads in a row
Shits cash man

Here's the secret technique.

Shit needs to get fixed.
All you can do is send low motivated people off to die with exploration

holy shit, can you get a pizza oven?

Base defense is necessary for shit apparently.
Too bad it's in 24 hour intervals now.

>Paz Nameplate
>Scout
>Shotgun with 1 bullet

t. shitter mad that a paz plate user got 1st place

Try to quickmatch hardmode, get 3/4 people, eventually both people get disconnected and I'm thrown into queue yet again, Fuck you konami.

>shotgun
>bullet

>bullying people who love Paz

/mgg/ hsa changed.

>paz fagz
>they think first place means they're better
>play the system by placing barricades and sidequest hogs all day
>isn't good enough to fight so they have to do digger duty

Only brainlets like Paz, she's absolute worst girl material

FUCKING HAIR AWAY FROM S RANK IN HARD, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

I'm actually describing myself, except that I'm a Medic :^)

In 3 hours. Wish they'd keep that starting time for weeklies.

This poster is XOF

Paz is best girl i really need to get the name plate

What's the other hidden achievement? I know one is the alternate ending.

>3 rare animal sidequests
Time to hunt.

how do i resupply my base's turrets, lads?

Go to 9mm ammo in inventory and drop it by the turret

you cant

gay, so i have to spend more sensor units just to refill my turret ammo?

But xof loved paz though, multiple times

>Naked
Either carries the team or a shitter.

just place another turret for when the ammo runs out on the first one

>Paz
>betrayed snake
>bitch can't decide which side to take
>used goods
honestly dont know how anyone could like her unless ofc you have shit taste

patch must have removed firing units from the loot pool or im just an unlucky fuck. ive gotten 1 and ive played all day s ranking hard

ppl who wear armor usually not very good

Anyone have the location of snake eater?

Were did you get black cat nameplate?

>pick up an entire shelf of gunpowder at once
fucking orgasmic.

You're just an unlucky fuck, I got three of them right now.

And on map? I do not recognize exact place.

well fuck me then im gonna sacrifice myself to the dust gods

Southeast of Singularity Area 02

top right oasis on first map

They really should just add this skill to Survivor, it's too important post game.

Anyway, did they fixed matchmaking? Can i find party under 5 minutes of waiting now?

What do you need to do to get an S-rank on a base dig? Avoid any damage to the digger?

just don't cut it off early presumably

pick up iris energy in red areas in between every wave, pick up iris energy side missions, keep digger sped up and dont let wanderers touch it or itll stop the speed, keep support digger intact

aren't you talking about salvage missions? Or do side missions start occurring during base camp digs?

How do you guys feel about the new update so far? I enjoy the jump in difficulty to be honest.

oh im sleepy and retarded. s rank for base digger is just dont let it get hurt

tfw not even close to beating single player and haven't touched multiplayer