/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

ALLAHU AKBAR edition

(Looted) thread:READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

THE GREATEST MOD YOU'VE EVER SEEN:

moddb.com/mods/this-is-balkan-2-revolution-started

Bannerlord Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk[Open]

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/47

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN:pastebin.com/XKxeZX5r

M&B Wiki:mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE:imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0
>Colorized & Retextured Native UI (finally)
mega.nz/#!M0NGlZ6C!XV6LDLkdMjIGjHZq0kLfFaqZ8J2N8ibW_XBrrLgkom4

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnCntn0W2Ow
steamcommunity.com/id/Pyro-San
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking hell! Page 6 already..

No! GET THE HECK BACK UP THERE.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

What about dropping mods and just playing dynasty warriors?

eurocucks can't keep the thread alive
sasuga

Good god, do I have to post lewds in order to at least keep the general alive?

>female warriors

absolute heresy

Post BLACKED, that'll get the euros to come in droves

wtf we're being auto saged I think

this close enough?

Hmm, yes.. very Swedish. I don't think Swedes are really european though, and that pic is more like SANDBLASTED than BLACKED. Have any more?

youtube.com/watch?v=fnCntn0W2Ow

>He hasn't spend so much Skill Points in Athletism that he can moonwalk away fast enough to fight them one by one.

I'm such a good marshal but for fucks sake why does King Ragnar take 12 years to decide who to give a fief to

it means I have to sit around outside an ungarrisoned fief for days whilst he decides, absolute pisstake

why dont you just recruit some peasants and stuff them inside?
at that point of the game spending a few hundred denars to get a few dozen soldiers isnt that much of a big deal

I already have some broken diplomacy mod that gives me a shit ton of money from interest in my bank account so money isn't the issue but is 50 peasants going to even be worth it against armies looking to take back their lands?

W H E N

H

E

N

I want good antique mod

The projection is palpable

And I want a good pike and shot mod set during the 16th century in western europe, but we can't always get what we want

What are some populated modules to play multiplayer? I'm kinda bored with Napoleonic Wars and Native, and while I enjoy Viking Conquest multiplayer, almost no one is ever playing it, which is kind of a shame. Is Nord Invasion kinda dead? I only ever see a few people on, and the servers have a level requirement for your character, so if it's anything above normal. I imagine I'm just trying to play during off hours, though.

Does Brytenwalda have much of a following for multiplayer?

>Does Brytenwalda have much of a following for multiplayer?
No idea. But from what I understand, there's not much MP outside of NW and native. Maybe some meme invasion or, if you're here at the right time, some Anglo Zulu war

Ah that's a bit of a shame, I'm looking forward to Bannerlord's multiplayer, it'll be interesting to see what kind of mods come after it's been out for a good while.

>Anglo Zulo war

That sounds neat, I like Napoleonic Wars, but I kinda crave something slightly better than muskets in terms of reload speed. The single cartridge rifles that module (hopefully) uses would be a nice change.

Deluge still tends to have a bit of pop (might not be your timezone though), no idea about other mods.

>dat axe
>dat helmet
>dat sword sheathe
>dat beard

Isn't Bellum Imperii good?

no

I'd never heard of deluge until just now.

>Have to decide who I'll share my pickle sandwiches with between the Zaphorozian Cossacks and Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Fookin 'ell lads, start posting.

I'm stuck in orignal, got swadia and vaegirs out of the game and hold the vaegirs estates up until wercheg. khergits have expanded into a retarded tumor that cannot shrink for one bit and nords are a cancer that keeps coming back. The last twelve hours of game were just me gong back and forth defending my shit agaisnt nords constant campaigns andd somehow they can refomrs a thousand troops right after being btfo. I hold like twelve of their lords lpus ragnar and it doesn't matter. Khergits are also harassing curaw and I can never focus on them until I wipe he nords out. but they cannot fucking die. eery time I go for an expedition and take their cities they won't let me gather enough troops for garrisons so y only tactic is rapid offensive until they're without estate but they either retake it, or siege my most important cities or it's the khergit that get it. My only hope would be having an alliance with rhodoks and balance out the khergit hegemony all while cooperating against nords shits but these crossbnow niggers are allied with all of us so they have no business coaliting against anyone and just stay in their trees. keep in mind this is original vanilla so I am on my own and cannot have marshall assistance that make things go so much easier and faster. I want this game to fucking end already.

Any GOG torrent/link available?

what are some good mods that extend vanilla without too much bloat? is basic floris good?

why is there no good roman empire mod, jesus christ i remember two years ago i tried one which i had to drop immedietally because every time morning passed there was an earraping wolf howl

Kurdish assholes holding development back

why do i love these graphics? they dont look very detailed but they somehow look really pleasant.
they found a perfect balance between making the game too bland and making it too colorful.
the grasses look really nice as well.
also that flanged mace is making my dick diamond hard.

NEVER EVER

Some of the armors look a bit shit. But at least it won't matter too much as long as you don't join that faction and eventually there will be mods. Though it will be harder to match the quality of armors in Bannerlord compared to Warband.

Stop letting the thread die you stupid faggots

*farts*

How come alot of spears/lances in Gekokujo have itp_couchable ticked yet you can't couch them ingame?

fuck this community

no, fuck you for not playing as a naked 2hander.

man, look at the two completely different mail textures on the guy to the right,looks really bad, hope they change that when it releases, which is of course never

damn, meant left

Ireland is spoopy

thats cloth not mail dumbass

How many of those armors and helmets will make it into Bannerlord,what i have seen so far of the empire faction looks more late era byzantine

that is not cloth you absolute retard

Warband's dead, it was always buggy as shit, and if you still spend any appreciable time on it that's just S A D.

>Page 10

uh no

/mbg/ page 10
/kcdg/ page 10
why are we still here? should I jump into fantasyshit?

Warband is fantasy

the good kind though

t. person who just lost a siege even though he save scummed

It's fiction

wake up

Let it die.

Sleep until Bannerlord comes.

fuck this shit, post butter

In Viking Conquest, is there literally no horse archery? Just started but I'm only ever seeing long bows for sale which can't be used on horseback.

>using footcucks in your army
I seriously hope you guys don’t do this. Sieges are overrated

Sieges are literally the entire end game
Which is why you quit before that point

Why does the marshal sometimes not invite you to his campaign?

>page 8

>bumbing before bage 10

I have 35 lords in my prison and theres no peace in sight. Its pretty strange and stupid that my town is still getting attacked by parties of 30 looters and a couple of units, but I guess the AI wont consider the defending army if its in my party in not in the garrison?

>1000 man attacking army, a quarter of which is glitched in behind wooden spikes
>Alt+tab for 40 minutes

playing dickplomacy
how do you find bitches that can work in your brothel?

ASK YOUR MOM FAGGOT

Raid villages and capture girls.
Capture noble ladies for extra money and for negative honour.

enslaving villages is an easy way, but the easiest is when you come by refugees. A fully stocked brothel with 50 regular farmer chicks brings in 500 bucks, which is obviously basically nothing for the amount of work.

Nope sorry you're not allowed to play the way you want, it is an RPG after all :^ )

3 of the bows can be used on horseback

Which mod is the one that allows me to play as a little girl?

viking conquest

Look for prettierfemales in the pastebin.

This mod comment section brings out the most autistic people I have ever seen in my life
steamcommunity.com/id/Pyro-San

Fucking furries need to be gassed

If you keep going to the profile's friends you end up in a rabbit hole of furry/brony/pedo/tranny faggots

where can they be found? Searched all of Denmark and Norway but no sign of them

Full Invasion, Nord Invasion, Anglo-Zulu War (called something like that) are all populated in public servers. North and South, Bello Civili and Iron Europe still have events for regiments

Iron Europe still has shit going on? I remember it dropped like a rock a couple weeks after release.

Somewhat irregular events but is still doing better than Blood & Iron

Also I forgot to add Persistent World, Mercenaries and CRPG

why is this thread so dead meanwhile there is

/v/ has spurts of life while generals are kept alive indefinitely. Same reason why you can have a decent RTS thread once a month on /v/ but nothing more.

Gonna settle down and actually play some singleplayer (native) after being a multiplayer fag for far too long. Time to assemble the master race army of Vaegir - Rhodok

How's Crusade against Jihad?

What's the best nsfw mod?

>Rh*d*k

>not Nord-Veagir
shit taste

There you go champ

It's alright, kinda weak with the variety of armor and weapons though.

By the time Bannerlord comes out, the graphics would look so outdated, everyone is going to make fun of it and call it an ancient relic of the 21st century.

Mount & Blade Warband will never be topped not even by Bannerlord it is the single greatest video game mankind has ever produced