Interview Request for the Bitcoin Ransomware Hackers of NHS and Russian Ministry and the Rest

You know, I think everyone wants to lynch you right now in town square medieval style after making CHILDREN in HOSPITAL maybe die.

Some might want to 50/50 that lynching with NSA, but, LIKE people are being asked to not go to hospital EMERGENCY!

AND ALL OF THAT FOR £300? Are you joking? I mean, common. Come talk to me and THE PEOPLE.

aquentson, freenode. Google the, muh, name.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/13AM4VW2dhxYgXeQepoHkHSQuy6NgaEb94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf does this even mean

STFU Aquent.

OP forgot to take his meds?

He's complaining that some hacker kids are holding a hospital ransom. His brain is just to small to realize that they're making money and he's not at the end of the day.

Off of children's lives? Yes. And? Your clothes come from the children of Ghana, and that's if they're not getting sold into human trafficking and raped on the daily.

And here you are OP, complaining about how a group of hackers is requesting $500k, when MULTI-BILLION dollar companies AROUND the world exploit children into child slavery to make your clothes, that you jerk off in all day.

Kill yourself you ignorant asshole.

OP seems to have bought into the mighty hacker known as Veeky Forums narrative or something.

Ok I am here.

I have decided. I will do your interview.

How do you want to do this?

shit happens, that's life, better like next time.

GTFO FAGGOT.

I think he's the same anti bitcoin spastic as always.

He was expecting BTC to crash after hitting 1200 so I guess he has gone full retard by now.

No one gives a shit about kids from Ghana bud

> Africa is worse than Europe so Europeans cant complain about anything ever.

> what are double standards?

OP assumes all of Veeky Forums are hackers
>weak bate

Yes. First world children are more important than third world garbage. What's your point?

kill yourself you cumloving faggot

This

>(((BBC)))

sure is fake news in here

Blaming BTC for the actions of hackers is retarded

Everyone has double standards about something

Deal with it

blockchain.info/address/13AM4VW2dhxYgXeQepoHkHSQuy6NgaEb94

Now accepting donations

I hacked the hospital
AMA

Lol looks like some normies think .300btc is $300usd

probably waited too long and now has to pay 600$, that would make it around 0.35 btc according to the calculator i used

That makes more sense

But why didn't they ask for xmr or decred our some more anonymous crypto?

because you can buy bitcoin directly with fiat

cant do that with xmr or decred, it has to be exchanged with btc, theres no need to make it harder for the victims, just pay n send

>be hospital
>children die because can't afford 300$ in btc
Children were fucked

Those ransomware CIA niggers probably made more than a million bucks last week

kudos to them

They apparently only made 20k or so.