What's the easiest way a 22 y/o college student can make money...

What's the easiest way a 22 y/o college student can make money? I don't care if I have to swallow pride or do something like make money from other people's misfortune. I'm willing to bend the rules, but nothing illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2006/may/19/local/me-homeless19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kneepads and start sucking them dicks

that's what I'm doing and currently making $1,000 a day

restaurants my man. that sweet tip money adds up (assuming you're in the US)

I had a bad feeling that something like this would pop up

and to be honest at first I thought it was gay but I figure money is money and only God can judge me right?

Na man, the UK

Bartending if you can stomach being around normies for a few hours a week.

Its good advice considering that you said you don't care about your pride.

That's true to an extent. Surely there are alternatives though? I'd rather not choke back on some old dude's dick

Cutco

Get a suit cut your hair scrape the dirt off your body.
Look up laws for most legally tenuous relationship in ur jurisdiction by which you can legally advise people in investing large sums of money.
Promise the world make your shit sound like gold people are just waiting for a sure thing ingratiate yourself.

Tale pile of money. Find ppl with decent credit who are degenerate opiod addicts, no longer term crusties.

Give them drug money so you can take life insurance out on them.

Boom Bap Sweet Life insurance money.
Read all fine print. Send me a moon lambo when rich.

elaborate

bad manners for a beggar

Elaborate pretty please? :)

*unzips dick*

Your dick has a zipper on it? Explain.

I'm not sucking a dick with a zipper on

if you're a skinny or athletic looking male you can be a cam whore for gay dudes. If you're a girl you can be a cam whore without having to show your face and you can sell panties and shit like that

I'm quite athletic. More ripped than buff, I'd say. I lift 3x a week. Where do I start?

Fucking newfags

just buy fucking cryptocurrencies?
I'm up 20% in a week, if you invested only in Ripple last week (I diversified, it's better but just an example) you'd be up 100%.

articles.latimes.com/2006/may/19/local/me-homeless19

be careful not to kill anyone
you're the beneficiary on life insurance
not a killer

what do you not get tho it crystal clear?

if you're serious how did you get up to $1000? Do you have select clientele? Are you afraid of STDs?

>falling for the bait
Hello newfriend :3

casting couch . com