Mfw made 25k off crypto in the last few weeks listening solely to Veeky Forums which is literally filled to the brim...

>mfw made 25k off crypto in the last few weeks listening solely to Veeky Forums which is literally filled to the brim with autistic retards.

its very very easy to make money if you already are well off, its nothing new

I think you accidental put a k in there friendo

Iktf, took me 2 months to make 25k though

oh you invested in xby and posw?

sounds like you werent listening at all , which is a good thing

If you went STR I do it for free.

How much of that was just because bitcoin almost doubled?

I haven't made shit.

halp.

I have $630. What should I invest it into. I'm seeing Nem, Steem, EXP and Burst.

Nah, those kinds of gains are easy right now with how much of a bullrush crypto has been in. I've made $12k myself over the past couple months and only had $4k invested.

Even Veeky Forums is correct 50% of the time

You just have to know how to read it

I threw 10k at Ripple when it was 8 cents, sold around 23 cents. That was my big gainer.

I have 10k in Golem now. It's my next big gamble.

By the way, BTC itself aside, this is literally gambling, don't think for a second it's anything besides that.

>takes advice from random people
>ITS ALL GAMBLING NOBODY COULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS DONT THINK YOUR SMART OK???

>BTC itself aside
BTC is fucking SHIT you moron. It's going to crash.

ETH is FAR more stable and a better option.

Just pick fucking anything when it's low (look at bar chart), sell it back into btc when it raised over what you paid for it. Rinse repeat. If you're too lazy/degenerate just lurk here when pajeets start screaming SELL SELL SELL. Count into the exchange transaction fees.

This guy deserves to lose it all.

I dont think STEEM is any good. Just still with the top coins. BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, GNT

Bought $350 XBY, don't expect anything

Almost none, I had no holdings in bitcoin because I have it on very good authority that it will crash hard very soon (this is pretty common knowledge though). I only bought it and used it immediately for shit coins.

I'll probably invest in NEM next.

You're a retard. BTC is the only currency that matters. No one besides you autistic NEETS knows what the fuck "Golem" or "Stellar Lumens" are, but the whole world knows what Bitcoin is even if they don't really understand it. 999/1000 people have no idea what "ethereum" is. Capturing the market is everything, bitcoin is a much safer bet than ETH from every perspective that matters.

>poor fag detected

What's the best way to sell and buy altcoins instantly?

I don't want to be left holding bags.

Not really. You can make money on a larger scale, but the risks are the same.

GNT is not a fucking top coin. buy it if you want to steadily lose value.

K, I'll just make another 30-50k when GNT joins coinbase and brass tech is released. Stay bitter.

source?

I'll drop another .5btc

>bought over thousand ethers when it was being shilled here for under $1 because didn't want to miss out on bitcoin 2.0
>still holding and will be for a while
>feels good man