Why aren't cryptocurrency millionaires just captured and tortured to give up their private key?

why aren't cryptocurrency millionaires just captured and tortured to give up their private key?

With normal banking with large amounts of money, you have to fly to Switzerland or wherever and go into a bank in person. At that point the authorities would be alerted to the danger you are in.

Bitcoin etc has no such protections. So what do the bitcoin richest do, besides stay low-key? some of them are well-known

because most of them live in the western world/east asia and not with dark skinned nigger criminals in africa and south america you dumb neet.

why aren't fiat millionaires just captured and tortured to give up their bank informations?

I explained in the OP you gigantic mouthbreathing fuckface

i didnt bother to read all of it

dumb nigger faggot

btfo

>turn some of those money in real money
>hire bodyguards
>buy pepper spray and/or knife and or/gun

Solved

First of all with some precautions it can be impossible to identify these people,secondly with something like a trezor you can have a dummy wallet for this very scenario,you give them a private key for a wallet that doesnt have much btc in it.

well the ones who are stupid enough to brag about it will be

BTC will never be a real currency

poorfag detected

and a car which is not fueled by oil is for pussies

> BTC will never be a real currency

Define real

I've wondered this too.

But this would only work if said person had access to their private keys, if they're locked in a vault somewhere it will just be alot of torture for nothing.

because extortion is a felony with serious jail time you fucking retard

>Implying people don't get robbed in first world countries

I think it has something to do with people with the technical knowledge to take and hide someone else's crypto don't need to rob anyone.

wow good point user, maybe we should make stealing illegal and it will never happen

why don't I just take a dump on your retarded face?

should we make that illegal?

Being a public figure makes it hard for you to be captured usually.

As for your fiat millionaire stupidity, well think about it for a second, sure you can't get all of their money but if you torture them you'd be able to get at least a good chunk of money/gold/etc before offing them and vanishing. The probably do millions in transactions a year, so what's another million to some random business front you've created that sounds like something they'd finance.

Jesus christ,you're so fucking retarded.

This is true so it's kind of a shitty use of sarcasm.