"Love one another, as I have loved you."

>"Love one another, as I have loved you."

Amazing, that to this day, Christfags still come up with convoluted explanations as to how they can ignore this statement that their saviour figure could not have made more explicit.

>"Love one another, as I have loved you."

Says Jesus, while the Christcuck is posting about how much he wants another Crusade to kill all the Muzzies and "Lefties" and destroy them and see them be humiliated.

"Initiating that carpenter was a mistake." ~t. John the Baptist

Jesus doesn't love reprobates as He loves saints

Blasphemy

>mom I don't believe in Christianity but let me strawman it anyway to hold Christians to some arbitrary moral standard of my own choosing

Jesus was a humongous beta nu-male faggot cuck

>"If you kill your enemies they win hurr durr"

yeah no fuck off

that got me pretty good

All you are doing is proving the OP right, you know.

Yeah, Jesus really whooped all those Roman asses when they tried to crucify him...

...oh wait.

You're right. He loves them more.

>/pol/ ''''''''Christians'''''''''

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Christians must love thei Christians brothers, atheists are subhumans in rebellion against God and should be hated until they submit to God.

>not converting them with the love of God

Muslim confirmed. I guess if you hug the guy who wants to kill you, everything will be okay, right?

Jesus commanded His followers to pray for their enemies and those who persecute them. He did not tell them to be little bitches. This is the same Jesus who chased the moneylenders out of a temple with a whip, the same Jesus who told his disciples to grab some swords to defend themselves (though admittedly they were two swords to defend a group of twelve), the same Jesus who provoked the Pharisees in public, called them snakes and vipers and questioned their knowledge of the Torah (when they had dedicated their entire lives to the study of the Torah, making the insult comparable to asking the pope if he has ever heard of the Bible). And this is the God of the Judges, who weren't afraid to snap a neck or two when the situation called for it.

There's a reason why Saint Louis is still deemed the perfect example for a Christian ruler to emulate. Saint Louis was kind, just, compassionate and did not care whether you were the greatest emperor or the most insignificant peasant. But he was not weak, he realized his brethren in the Holy Land needed aid and launched a crusade at the heart of Islam in the region (Cairo). Yet even when he was captured he did not hate nor did he fear, he did not insult nor did he grovel. His stoicity, kindness and piety impressed even the Saracens, and this alone convinced them to abandon Acre even though they had by all intents won the war. Saint Louis also never hated the Jews, but he did expell them after they were deemed a great threat to France (let's not forget that the expulsion of the Jews only happened after the Disputation of Paris, in which Saint Louis gave the Jews a chance to defend themselves).

tl;dr: Jesus order his followers to be good, not to be nice. And sometimes, being nice is the greatest possible evil because it means standing idly by as evil enroaches.

Yes. Either he will let you live or kill you and you go to heaven.

>le sell your cloaks and buy swords maymay

That is for one extremely specific occasion. It wasn't a general commandment for his followers to arm themselves.

>That is for one extremely specific occasion.
Indeed, but that does not change that Jesus didn't tell his followers to hug their enemies to death. He recognized that there was a need to arm oneself for self-defense. This doesn't mean the second amendment is literally godgiven, but it does mean Jesus did not expect mindless pacifism from His followers.

No, he told his followers to stop fighting back as soon as his point was made, healed the damage caused and then allowed himself to be taken and executed.

Yes. And how do you distill pacifism from this? The disciples were still expected to defend themselves, and ordered to stop after they were effectively secure from any harm. If we truly believe Christianity preaches extreme pacifism, the disciples would never have knives in the first place (and Jesus would never have brandished a whip). Of course Christianity is inherrently peaceloving, but that is exactly why it cannot be pacifist, because pacifism is about spinelessly tolerating anything that threatens the peace.

With love one another he meant other Christians. That is all.

2 Corinthians 6:14
>Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

He kicked their ass so hard that the romans now worship him as their god.

>Jesus
>other "Christians"

nigger what the fuck you are stupid even for a Christian

Because they specifically werent fighting to defend themselves. The ENTIRE point is to show that he could fight back if he wished to, but didn't. Hence why two swords are enough.

Lord Jesus is the king of the world.

Repent your sins and you have a chance for salvation. Deny the Lord and you will face Him.

Daily reminder that the invasion of the barbarian hordes into Europe is a price Europeans are paying for denying Him.

Empires have fallen, but the Church continues to save souls.

Hosea 13:16

>The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.

The Romans adopted the true religion, didn't they? As their empire crumbled, the Church continued to flourish as it will until the end of time.

Couldn't he defend then with his godly powers?

How would a post-Islamic invasion Church "flourish"? Syria and Egypt were major Christian centers in the ancient world and after the Islamic invasion Christianity almost went extinct there, it didn't flourish at all.

>in the ancient world
Late ancient/early medieval world I should say.

I think the following is a reasonable interpretation:

"Going by his actions during the passion, the casting out of money-lenders, and various other incidents, it can be determined that while Jesus had chill ideals, he was a classified low-chill individual. Thus, low-chill in the pursuit of chill is a grand effort."

>Christian centers in the ancient world and after the Islamic invasion Christianity almost went extinct there

You need to check your figures and evidence again kid. Christianity was still a significant population within those regions as well as numerous minor 'pagan' like religions which survive even until this day in those regions repressed or not. The same cannot be said for Christianity and Europe.