So Bitcoin is free-falling like a rock right now

So Bitcoin is free-falling like a rock right now.

Is it still worth it to keep my holdings in LTC and ETH or is that going to fall too?

This is when you sell alts that are getting pumped and buy bitcoin.

>-6%
>free falling like a rock

you're like a little baby

>helping retards

just stop my good man they dont deserve lambos

But ETH isn't being pumped!

Looks like people are just cashing out into fiat

EVERYTHING IS DROPPING

BUBBLE BURST

IT'S OVER FIAT WON

I think you mean
>-11% and still going fast

ABANDON

LTC and ETH are falling as well. I think it's a good time to consider suicide.

EVERYTHING IS DROPPING NOWHERE IS SAFE

Thank God its crashing now, I have 10k to spend in BTC!

mfw 99% in USDT

Holy shit this is grand.

OMG kill the women and children, make a raft of their bodies!

Sell me your coin OP, your weak faggot hands can't carry it.

Everything will soon be back to normal, r-right guys?

BITCOIN IS CRASHING AGAIN
LITERALLY FUCK SATOSHI AND HIS GAY INTERNET COIN
AHAHAHAHA CENTRAL BANKS ARE TOO BIG TO FAIL, YOU DUMB GOY

they just pulled 2,6 billion out of btc as you can see on coinmarketcap.
ETH is cool, so thats the time for a great flippening

>what is inflation

>2.6 billion
what the fuck
Where or what exchange would a person like this would use to pull such an amount?

>green candle>green candle>green candle>green candle>green candle>green candle>green candle>green candle>green candle

"........"

>red candle

"OMFG BITCOIN DROPPING LIKE A DAMN ATOM BOMB!!!!!111!!!!"

Buy the fucking dip. Before the end of May btc will be hitting 2k.

You can screenshot this. I know I will.

over the day not all at once, not one person.
the market cap at all shrunk

SELL SELL SELL

They are all crashing.

I bet LTC crashes back to pre-segwit hype, which was like 4 dollars or so.

They got what they wanted, segwit activated. Now, for all the dev team and COBlee cares, all the investors can fuck off. They don't need ltc to be valuable in order to address the scale ability issue with bitcoin.

Check the massive sell off of LTC right now. Bitcoin is correcting. LTC will correct with it.

From what I can tell, the only people buying LTC coin right now are newbs, stupid marks, and day traders/high frequency traders. Once the price gets low enough you'll see them disappear too. So unless you have a shit-ton of ltc and bought when it was super low, it's probably not worth it.

ETH is pretty stable and has been the entire time. Probably because it's investor backed and not backed by straight up overspeculation and twitter/coindesk/cointelegraph driven hype, memes, scumbag redditor shills and COBlee being a massive shill. I'd like to what his crypto portfolio really looks like right now.

ETH isn't cool, flippening isn't real.

No, this is the Great Depression all over again, nobody gets out alive!

>Lose 3% per year
>Lose 12% in 20 minutes
Great arguement

good think is, my LISK (LSK) are still going up.

ETH is fucking garbage. it hit $100 and has been creeping downward ever since.

ETH shills need to find a real job.

Been holding since 400. Probably will just ride this one out too.

>mfw its all in Poloniex and I can't buy or sell anything at all

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USDT isn't USD
Buy into JPY if you want temporarily out 'tards are getting out after getting the Telefonica/NHS ransomware news

Dip is over, that was a quick one

Wait the what the fuck?

It's all back again. Just a flash.

What the fucking fuck.

some sold, others bought them, story over. Thats why crypto coins cant crash, everyone wants cheap cookies so they will never be cheap, understand?

Ah a LTCWhale shilling for ltc. Trying to keep the marks in the market so you can take more of their money? No explanation. No reasoning. Just calling people a shill. I don't even own ETH. I just watch the charts.

fucking shady. I couldn't sell steem, then btc goes back up $50 and then I can. we are being finagled with.
fuck poloniex.

you and me, bro

thats why you should invest in ETH... an exchange inside eth blockchain as an app cant be manipulated

I don't hold LTC it's nearly all ETH and tokens that run off ETH. But the flippening just isn't real.

Ahh I see.

Everyone check Poloniex's twitter.

"Severe DDoS; mitigating"

This fucking scam shit again. Ok now I see what happened.

What's the term?
Insolvency I think?

Its real, its just happening slowly. Just look into how much ETH has climbed against BTC over the past four months. Flippening will take a few years, the people who thought it would just happen in a period of weeks are fools.

Some guys dumped, probably the same guys behind the hack trying to dip price or just get their new income out
It's also the weekend, wageslaves come to daytrade their lifesavings in shitcoins and traders come too since most traditional markets close

Still, I believe there's quite a few signs of reversal there
Stop using Polo my senpai

>climbed
nah it just had a bubble backed by big banks and corporations and has been falling down ever since.

You people were saying this at $20, then $40, and you're still doing it, find a new speech

Is it still worth getting into crypto if I'm not already invested in it?

it grows over time. of course.

I would wait a few days bitcoin is in the process of crashing right now.

Yes but don't buy in right away. Watch a coin for a month, seriously a full month just watching a coin, and learn how that coin behaves.

What is the tech behind that coin? What news is coming up? What's the plan from the developers?

That's all nice, but what you really need is to watch how the coin behaves in the market.

What happens to this coin when the market crashes? Does it hold steady or plummet as well? Learn how to read the resistance and support levels of the coin so you know when to buy in and how to predict where it will go.

Glad to see some sanity remains...

Don't be impulsive. Cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere, just hold on and don't even think about selling for the next few years. Just invest in some solid coins that have a future, like Bitcoin, Eth LTC etc. All this hopping around drives people crazy and can lead to stress and huge losses in the long term. If you find yourself getting a headache over all this just do the simple thing and HODL

I think this dip might be related to the ransomware attack.

as a beginner of a few weeks now, I'm starting to think this is the better option

I'll just set alarms to spot obvious crashes (like today) or pumps and maybe check out for news every now and then for hyped altcoins

I sure as hell ain't gonna check this shit every hour no more, it's too much hassle next to a job, and I don't even risk that much money

still kind of a meh feel that it crashed even more today, thought it would stop yesterday evening

>mfw Veeky Forums children actually have more patience than anyone would expect and hodl like mutherfuckers

Unless LTC goes below 18/19 I am holding.

I will hold ETH until I die or get at least a 2x return

Honestly fuck you all.

I bought in at the "new bottom" of 1800

Already 1700! what the actual fuck yo ufucking motherfucks. sure it;s a fun and fuckin games right but not for me you oeices of utter garbage fuck you alls cammers gimme back my fucking mohey this shit was guaranteed ou said, MOON you said, NEW BOTTOM Wtf, lost thousands in a day

jfc chill out, have you not looked at a chart longer than a week or two?

shit will be fine user

>new paradigm

>nothing to worry about, just keep holding and it will be at $10,000 by next tuesday

>been telling Veeky Forums btc was going to crash by hundreds in the next week
>you're this upset over one hundred

imo bitcoin is way overpriced above $100

Lol, 11% getting you shaky cracka? You ain't seen shit.

I bought Bitcoin in at nine fucking dollars. You ain't getting me out of bed unless it's a 50%+ drop.

Step 1:

1. Have the fundamentals of Bitcoin changed?

No? It's just some niggas buying and selling? Then go the fuck back to sleep.

>missing out on the sweet thrill of TA trading with 100x leverage
why user
do you hate fun

Give me some btc since its dropping. Please. fitizen here, need coin for roids.

Where do I do this?

Doesnt this mean that I could also lose 100x the amount right out of my bank account?

Never traded with leverage pls no bully

Dropping $5K USD in Siacoin next week. Feels good knowing Lambos in a few years.

>Siacoin

aha. you're one of those kids I was flaming for putting your coin in lending for 60 days.