>decide it's finally time I get on the crypto bandwagon
>open a kraken account, wait two weeks to verify tier 3
>go to bank to deposit $800 to kraken account
>$40 wire fee
>$40
>four days later
>$770 finally shows up in my kraken account
>kraken took $30

so bitcoin is supposed to be the cheap, decentralized, hassle free alternative to modern banking but I'm spending $70 every time I want to make a deposit to my own account?
what in the flying fuck is this

Leave Pajeet. I don't even want to scam your money.

>joining the buttcoiners
Enjoy losing money and pretending to make money

and kraken took 35 bucks, not 30. For fucks sake.

>>go to bank to deposit $800 to kraken account
There is your mistake.
Are you old or something? Only old people go to their bank to wire such little sums. Do you know that you pay to wire funds when you go to the local bank while it's free when you do it online?

I do all my banking online but it won't let me do direct deposit on kraken or any other exchange I've seen, only wire. There's one Canadian exchange I've found that takes debit but their USD/BTC exchange rate was literally $100+ more than the market price.

What the hell

>sign up to coinbase
>pay using debit card
>pay 4% fee
>or pay via bank transfer using online banking
>2% fee

exactly..the exchanges are making millions while the players are making shit when you think about it

bitcoin and other altcoins needs a better way to purchase their coins

and wait 10-15 days for the money to finally show up in your account on a bank transfer

You are a lazy normie and you will never make it.

Dex is the answer guys. With the gui update it will look sexier than polo

How to jump on crypto meme without loosing money or waiting ridiculous amounts of time for accounts to be verified or transactions to go through:
> local bitcoins
> poloniex

lolololol that's your fault bro.

buy bitcoin on coinbase or elsewhere then send it to kraken. there's no need to pay $75 fee to buy .5 btc

dgax takes $0 and does not create scam tokens to hide their insolvency. Use a real exchange.

Buy on kraken and sell there.

>be Eurofag
>instant verification on kraken
>pay $2 fee for the transfer, kraken takes 0%

>open a kraken account without ID verification
>2K SEPA transfer for free
>a few days later, 2K shows up in my kraken account
thanks kraken

what's kraken like for Americans?

damn, yuros got it pretty good.

I take it you mean I should only buy/sell there and not make funding deposits? Once my CC is verified on coin base I plan on buying btc there and just transfering it over to kraken. Even 2-4% fees is better than paying what scotiabank wants for a wire charge.

>register credit card on coinbase
>"please look for a small charge on your transactions list in order to confirm the card"
>credit balance shows that the charge went through but nothing on the transaction report
>two weeks later still nothing

Please tell me that there's a site out there that takes Canadian paypal because I think that's my only option at this point

Kraken is almost free if you live in Europe.

If your are American there are better places to buy

just instant transferred 500 bucks from my checking to gemini and bought ETH on the dip, only a .25% fee ($1.25)

>he's not using gemini

>open a kraken account
>dont want to go to the penis inspection day to get verified
Wtf do I do?

>$40 SWIFT fee
>4 days

That's why Ripple (XRP) is going to dominate this market.

TD takes $30 but it takes 2+ weeks for the wire to arrive.

>Payward Japan, krakens bank, takes the other $33 or so in fees for recieving a wire
>All Canadian banks also have a fee for recieving a wire. TD charges $15
>this is exactly the problem XRP is targeting. The whole wire process is the reason I now fully support XRP

>Be europoor
>deposit €800,- to coinbase via bank transfer
> It mentions it takes 1-2 days to show up
> It shows up literally 2 hours later
> Didn't get charged for deposit fee

Get cucked

Send this fitizen some buttcoin for my roid cycle. 1LTojTDrrqaYfFmCWZk9jkeAVMg6CGFceF

You should probably mention you are Canadian as to why you can't do these other options.

Then sell for 1.5% fee, then have to pay tax when selling

oh I got goose bumps from that op pic.
Good ol times of reselling cars from Japan to russian far east

I work for a large american bank and it even costs us roughly ~$30-40 to send wires. I once sent a few dollar wire to offset someone sending insufficient funds and it cost us almost 10x the amount of the wire just to send it.

That's actually a fiat / forex issue rather than bitcoin - once you have the bitcoin there are no more $70 fees and 4 days waiting to transact.

what's wrong with atms? at least you are buying anonymously. when i tried it was 5% above spot, what op described isn't much cheaper and involves anal probing.

I wouldn't be suspenseful if we start seeing 7 day waits for bitcoin transfers to complete.

*surprised

bitcoin atms in my area (there's only 3 of them) are $200-$300btc above the actual bitcoin price and they're in shady ghetto locations

What y'all think about using the Waves wallet?

if you look around the room and you can't tell who the sucker is its probably you