I bought Btc when it was 3 dollars. I bought into Ltc when it was 1 dollars, before it reached 40 dollars per Ltc...

I bought Btc when it was 3 dollars. I bought into Ltc when it was 1 dollars, before it reached 40 dollars per Ltc. I bought into ICN and EDG, last year December. I am now pouring in some of my wealth into this project. Laters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSdRTVnNZI8
youtube.com/watch?v=GN3uIkclSXA&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=wcUaCZtJQ9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Curry coin. Into the trash it goes.

Troll. Taking a picture of 4 least important people behind the project. You dumb as hell.

Looked up background info on all of them; none of them are significant, some seemed like identity fraud.

What you should do is buy XRP, it's going to blow up. This thing HAS real world potential, in contrast to this shitcoin you're shilling.

The Humaniq project aims at a 2billion people market, bringing the banking options to thise who did not have access to it. You should start seeimg the other side of the coin.

Ripple aims for a new global currency

Ok bud

WE WUZ CRYPTO AND SHIEEETZ

Tfw not a veteran of speeches.

>only one white guy
>australian
no thanks

I did buy. Those Indians will catch this shit up fast. All using smartphones. They don't even need to understand how it works. They will use it, it will spread, I get rich

nice larp. anyone with that much foresight would have the intelligence not to sink a penny into a coin developed by these kangz

fuck off shill

all kangz and no kwainz, dis coin is raysist

How to buy this hmaniq? I don't see it in Poloniex, I'm pretty new in this meme coins stuff

like every other coin?

well, see ya tomorrow. with all your wealth you know it takes more than one biz thread to pump pump it up !! pump pump pump it up!

Chiron

sup cos

sha ney ney

money well spent my niggas

now my daughter leshaniqua can go to school like the white kids

thank you America

it's a ponzi targeting africa, i'm in

oh my god LMAO

good job OP

why is everyone acting like this is ran by black people when it's russian
the russians are using the africans

Please respond, i want to feed the africans too

i threw 50$ into it

i know its a negrocoin, but if it reaches 0.5$ that'd be cool

imagine all the ethereum i can buy desu

Hi! You look the only one that is still in this thread

Tell me, where can i buy this kangz coins?

i can't find it in Poloniex, but I'm pretty new in all this memecoins

Bittrex.

Good find OP. Love the concept and the website is great. Just liquidated my litecoin memecoin and that XBY fever dream for it.

pls stop russia

>Banking the unbanked.
>Target is poorpiss people.
>Expecting them to have smarthpones.
>Expecting them to believe in banking system.

The funders have to be extremely delusional to think this has any future, that or they live a on a fucking bubble.

Actually, they're teaming up with the chinks to get them cheap as fuck phones on a cheap as fuck network.

>Africrypto

Africa is already happy with mPesa. They cant be arsed with the complexities and security risks of crypto.

Humaniq gonna be DOA. Their explanation video is also smug af. Cant wait to see them faceplant upon launch.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSdRTVnNZI8
youtube.com/watch?v=GN3uIkclSXA&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=wcUaCZtJQ9Q

Look like shit, give it another 20 years maybe this tech will have the mainstream adoption it wants.

Might pump is the only incentive I get for putting money on this.

>MFW tyrone is dancing to rap music while I'm coding this shitcoin

> * MFW tyrone is fucking my wife and daughter while I'm coding this shitcoin

Das Subhuman

ahh i died

Sure ya did. Post the address you sent or have the money in and then move a few dollars of it..

RIP anyone who buys into this. If you can't see the obvious scam it's only a matter of time before you lose everything.

>Africans don't buy crypto

Many trumpcoins were sold in ivory coast during the hype by altcoin dealers. After we sold I started getting messages from the buyers asking me when the price would go back up.

Don't buy into this shit. Had contact with founder. Fake social media likes and followers, and he is a sketchy guy.

Sold right after ICO.

>pic related.

we've reached past the realm of shitcoins into the realm of shitskincoins

A new global currency where about 5 people own 70%? Ok kiddo.

Congrats, you didn't pass the idiot litmus test.

If you had done your research you'd know this is a nigerian scammer coin organised by a Russian tech scammer faggot.

Good job losing money, fag.

Sure.

TRST is really cheap right now, probably last chance to get it under 10k sats

HMQ is far more cheaper and it will give bigger ROI than TRST.

Its going up.

Damn that Humaniq looked interesting. But with all these curry threads that desperately try to sell it. It seems there's nothing backing it up.

No deal.

WOW NICE FUNDAMENTALS FAGGOT

SCAM DO NOT BUY. ACTUALLY IF YOU DONT THINK ITS A SCAM YOU SHOULD BUY IT AN LOSE YOUR MONEY SO YOU LEARN A LESSON

vitalek met with the founder, so vitalek must be a scammer
or, this coin is a really good bet especially considering it just became available on bittrex yesterday
methinks the indians are angry poo on street wallet can't get on bittrex but this did right away (it's obvious why)
let the posw shilling and humaniq shaming continue, i guess its true to inverse what you see on this board

point.