/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

best general edition

Operation Chimera TTS is LIVE
Outbreak TTS LIVE

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/game-info/seasons/chimera/index.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zXV4Sgeyr2c

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/home/index.aspx

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>drawfriend booru
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/index.php

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

first for boosted shitters

god i want to ravage that bussy so bad

Ebola Hunter operator when?

Jackal is handsome, underrated, and wine!

5th for when will Ela mains hang themselves

Piss off, Jackal! Stop following me and pinging me every second.

Who is the best and cutest defense and why is it Frost?

Ela is still viable, not OP but actually okish.

Jäger

After you find me and fuck my thrussy.

I'm level 66 operater form just playing realistic terrorist hunts only
What I'm missing lads?

Fun

You are missing people that actually move around and shoot you back more proactively.

so now that the TTS ends soon whats everyone's opinion on the new ops?

>Tense 1v1 situation
>Last guy walks into 0 kills Kapkan's tripwire

I dunno if R6 is harder but it doesn't require the same skillset as other shooters. It's certainly more demanding but at the same time it's one of the only FPS where winning a 1v5 isn't unheard of.

Was about to repost the entire reply.
And you're right, the skillset I developed for CS is utterly useless here, even my reaction times are quite useless because of how people can get an advantage by leaning. , aiming down the sights is weird because you only do it with like 3 weapons in csgo
And peeking is so fucking weird in this game.
But I really like the game and want to improve. Learning the maps have been the most difficult for me.
Also a big thing is the enviroment, everything is so clutered and filled, while in CS it's Very VERY sparse with objects.

Yeah learning the maps is by far the biggest learning curve but it becomes kind of second nature. Even if I couldn't draw Border from memory I could probably run to the server room without problem if you told me to.

The game is also very much about active information, where in CSGO it was mostly about reaction times because you can almost guarantee where they're coming from.One thing I like about CS is how clear the information provided is. If you scan a room it's fairly easy to tell what's a person and what's not, where in Siege there's so many dark spots and cluttered points it can be hard to tell.

Don't mind me, just constantly spotting enemies on your hidden drones and Valk cams.

thanks friend

Ela is for buttsex.

For some reason i think you weren't that good at cs.

I wasn't the best by no means, I got like Eagle at my best and was double AK most of the time

bad additions to the game, not because they are OP but because they add nothing positive.
its not Lion that im worried about but rather finka and her 1 whole minute of anti recoil hack which turns some operators into boosted animals (buck/IQ lmg)

She's into it all

i want to rub IQ's stinky feet all over my face!

What a slut!

At this point I want Jackal, Capitão, and Ying equally. I'll probably take the Jackal crutch because I am REALLY bad at dealing with roamers and maybe he'll help me learn their habits.

best girl after IQ

>playing silver
>frost places two traps side by side
>one guy falls into one trap
>match ends a moment later
>kill cam shows the person running up to save the first guy dying to the second trap

Jackal is easily the best one for a new player, good guns and decent gadget along with smoke nades.
Ying is only good if the team is going for a ying cheese strat and capitao is for more advanced players that can actually aim and have a good understanding of the game to best use his area denial/smoke bolts.

Well I'm level 86, I just suck.

Elafags need to be culled.

does Fleur send nudes to some janitor?
why do posts with his sexy ass attached to them get deleted?

Tbh jackal is underrated at high level.

The best bit about Jackal is that even without his gadget he's basically Budget Buck.
Biggest difference between a good Jackal and a great one is using footprint color alone to locate people instead of letting them know you're coming with a scan.

>It's another episode of a recruit with a meme name, shooting friendly gadgets, friends, cameras and shitposting in the chat.

It should be legal to TK recruits as soon as they spawn, seriously 90% of the time are memers that are going to troll his team.

When are we getting IDF operators?

originally planned to be Y2S2 content but was changed to GROM due to the fact that muslims are everywhere now and chimp out at the mere mention of israel.

>tfw tavor/galil/uzi operator never

>look up "how to play x character"
>video is done by a console fag and thus is filled with bullshit that would never work on pc

>Scotland Yard operator instead of another SAS bro
for what purpose?

Because their new metro unit is cool.

is there fucking anyone that wants to get a 5 stack together for this charm

tom clancy didnt want terroist to be playable

xD

I haven't played a semi competitive shooter in half a decade. How do i get good again bros

My friends are liking this game

talk to team
play objectives
Do both of those and you'll find shooting the bad guys is optional

>retard_shitter on your team
>tilts and blames everyone despite always been killed first
>lose the game
>next game retard_shitter is on enemy team
>win 3/0
>in last round he gets TKd at the start of the round

Are any of them cute traps?

aim and spatial awareness transfers over relatively well in my experience. i like to think of this game as csgo++. its much more dynamic but builds on similar principals of holding angles, peeking, pushing, etc. its just that this game completely expands those elements with the breakable walls and much more complex maps. keep playing and dont be afraid to explore all of the maps. maybe get a roamer not cav. siege isnt perfect but i legit cannot go back to csgo now. not only do i disagree with the changes made by valve but it just doesnt feel complete. feels limiting. im not great at csgo either i just find siege much more fun.
man waht are you DOING

Statistically at least 100 cute traps play Siege.

They're both beefy gym boys

post best girl

edgy.

Muslim detected.

Because the CTSFO's look good

im gonna have to ask you to stop

How many good goy outbreak packs will you guys buy?

Holyshit Cavs SMG is so fucking awful

however many 1200 credits buys

i’m sorry but i believe you might be retarded

i do, do you got anyone else on that stack?

Why?

What the fuck were they thinking

spot whats wrong with this game in a single pic

because it’s good as fuck
zero recoil zero noise

I don't see the issue.

not a single person

Who gives a shit about noise when you have a silence 1shot pistol and its rof is so slow

Nice! Are you messing around in casual with them?

It feels like Valve kind of abandoned CSGO. They don't really seem to be actually working on real content for the game.

>get chibi Kapkan in lootsack
>don't own Frost
The fuck am I supposed to do with this?

There is literally nothing wrong with him. Stop the toxic Jäger shaming.

it’s effective range is way longer than her shotgun or pistol

>it’s effective range is way longer than her shotgun or pistol
HOLYSHIT! Its like all the other fucking SMGs

so why are you complaining
little baby can’t play a roamer

>covered faces and your retarded waifu without covered faced because need to sell to retards

Why use her when Pulse, Jager, Bandit and Ela can do better

uh that they have mute and bandit? Although they wouldn't need to jam/electrocute the same wall

because an interrogation is a free win

>I can’t into character design

Her cinematic shows her helmet put down, I wish they'd add a cosmetic allowing that ingame. Anyway, pulse's big dumb head has been uncovered since launch.

>all males with covered faces
>all females showing face
last time i checked i'm, not working for feminist or designing characters

A mix of terrorist hunt and casual. They're just recruits for now since they're both aware they're getting the base operators/attachments on saturday

You can Mute the Mira walls.

Also, it can use up a Thatcher grenade before Bandit tricking.

buck
capitao
thermite
pulse
frost

tbqh, GEO not having face coverings makes sense since they both have diving equipment on if you look carefully at their models.

Because Coastline is a "sea" map like pic related.

>exceptions
and thermite is more covered than valkyria or frost
>nigger
>showing face
i wonder why!
my problem is that it seems females always show their retarded face while males at least look like they are in war or operations
females are like
>lol lets have sex!

wow the autism sure is overwhelming today
>IQ
>Ash
>Zofia

guess that makes sense
played some ship on a snowy map one day , haven't seem it since then
>only play casual + still learning
>why not moving airplane/ships maps
>zofia
nice i have a glasses fetish . you know actual glasses not sunglasses like whores hiding things
wont disagree with IQ
i will shut up . guess i should have said "almost all"

That’s a lot of exceptions you retard. Ela, Dokkaband Cav have regarded models but Mira’s is good.

>Friend got 2 hour ban for team killing in retaliation
>He gives me shit when I shittalk people back on mic because he can't handle banter
My sides

I want to smush Ela's cheeks and tell her she's a cute roamer with a nice butt.

CUTE!

>a lot of exceptions

Oh Yacht,
that's the map released with the JTF-2 (Canucks) that they removed awhile back but are adding back in the next patch (March 6).

It's cool user, we all gotta start somewhere and I'd enjoy a more dynamic moving map assuming it didn't melt half the community's toasters.