/srg/ - speedrunning general

speedrun.com
youtube.com/wqqqqwrt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Iateyourp1e/status/969305032876314624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the name for the very vocal people in the community who always preach basic shit that real speedrunners already know and they also have god awful times in everything? Wooferzfg and BounceyBoy for example.

Community Rooster

I love wq

youre all winners except for the monkey poster

incoming triggered baby spamming mindless shit after 4+ years of being defeated

lmao he doesn't even have to post to bait people anymore.

this is really pathetic, freak

imagine being so obsessed with the obsessed freak that you spam your obsessive bullshit into the thread although nobody has even mentioned monkeys yet
imagine keeping this crusade up for years without any results - you'd never be able to live down the exposure

Why is the obsessed freak-obsessed freak so obsessed?

>waa waa people are tired of my cancer posting after 4+ years of getting nowhere WAAA WAAA

>complains about something that isn't even happening
>acts like it's currently an issue as an excuse to obsess about it

>WAAA WAAAA

The obsessed freak obsessed freak is having a total meltdown. The obsessed freak finally broke him.

>talking about yourself in third person

What happend to noir?

He thought smoking weed was cool and acted like a cunt child on his stream. Last I saw of him.

He grew up without a father and his mom thinks its ok to let him stay inside and smoke weed all day

dont change the subject
i HATE when people post monkeys

seek help.

frame perfect tricks performed at 20 fps

>runner has long hair and smooth face
>impossible to tell if they're a tranny or not
>refrain from using male/female pronouns just to be safe

fug

>temporarily not posting monkeys for the purpose of making me look unreasonable
great plan you cooked up there, you lunatic

Wilko isn't a tranny.

I DON'T like the wq
his voice is really bad (lisp)
and then he does this videos where he's literally just walking home from school talking
yes- he's one of THOSE youtube bloggers

>implying wq goes to school
lmao he's a NEET.

obsessed

Not yet, at least.

weed is the most dangerous drug

*promises to get a 49 by 2018*
*grinds 70 star 18 hours a day for over three years*
*peaks at a mid 52*
*flees to an irrelevant no competition monkey memegame to (unsuccessfully) avoid the exposure*
*vigilantly watches the thread and polices any mention of said exposure*
*bird laughs*
*banshee screeches*
*bonobo howls*
*rhesus chitters*
*gorilla grunts*

>pretending to be the monkeyposer for the purpose of making yourself look reasonable
great plan you cooked up there, you lunatic

all of this fan fiction shit is just complete white noise, seek help,

>a goal is a promise
>a goal he dropped after a few months to go back to his other games

if only you werent so retarded, then maybe you could have saved yourself the sm64 half of the obsession.

>responding to yourself in the third person

>gives up on sm64 because meme game runners can't play the game for shit
*bonobo howls*

list of people who emerged victorious:
the obsessed freak
pewdiepie

list of people who suffered endless and irredeemable exposure aka total defeat:
18xhourxgrindxmidx52xmonkey
sm64

list of people who are the obsessed freak:
squid
headcrab
zastbat

list of people who are not the obsessed freak:
ion
everyone else

returning to a game to protect your record is better than playing an overdone meme game

>suffered
>the freak has been suffering over 4 years of mindless fan fiction posting
>squid has no idea

who is really suffering? i think we all know the answer to that one

see, he knows suffering all too well

a month or two on and off is not 18h a day for three years, freak

why is the freak still posting this fan fiction nonsense 4 years later?

3rd and 4th place players always say the wr holder isnt the best and say hes just the most consistent

that means hes the best

Yeah its some great mental gymnastics. Not sure what these people think speedrunning is.

Why did my post about people who always preach basic things about speedrunning but also have god awful times get deleted ? I listed Wooferzfg and BounceyBoy as an example. Wooferzfg probably reported it. It's still on topic.

>overdone
How is it overdone? Not even 2000 people run it.

it's literally one of the most played speedgames. think before you post.

>it's literally one of the most played speedgames.
That is correct. What was stated is that it is "overdone", which is incorrect. 2000 people isn't even remotely close to a large amount of people playing a game.

>more people play it than other speedgames
>still barely anyone plays it
>therefore it is overdone
that's some olympic level mental gymnastics you've got going on there.

it is in speedrunning you daft cunt.

Nothing in speedrunning is overdone. Speedrunning is under-done in general.

>you daft cunt.
Britbong detected.

>returning to your meme game that 30 people run is better than competing in a game with an actual skill ceiling and actual competition
fucking kek

thats not how it works. you are thick as shit.

you could keep going for another 4+ years with this material

>implying sm64 has competition
cheese is so far ahead of everyone else who is just wallowing in the mud. that isn't competition. its more one sided than most games.

>thats not how it works.
Yes it is. You're pretending that there is such thing as an overdone speedgame when there is not. You are fucking retarded.

>doesn't understand how sm64 works
yep, meme game runners are dumb.

The definition of "overdone" is not "thing that is done slightly more than other things".

no it isn't, out of all the speedgames, sm64 is the most populra and overdone. that is a fact.

the way you think sm64 works is how every speedgame works. there is also no competition in sm64 right now.

it is overdone as more people do it than any any other game. this is about speedrunning.

>>doesn't understand how sm64 works
i agree that this is an accurate description of toast

>this nuthugger thinks skill ceiling and movement optimization is exclusive to sm64

how ecstatic will he be when he finds out every game has this potential

do you really think he has any skill, let alone enough to play other games

i made a point to say nuthugger, implying that he doesnt even play any

>it is overdone as more people do it than any any other game.
The definition of "overdone" is not "thing that is done slightly more than other things".
>every speedgame has the level of potential sm64 has
Laughable ignorance.

in the realm of speedrunning, which this comparison is restricted to, sm64 is overdone. it is the most played speedgame out of every other speedgame that people choose to play. it is the most streamed speedgame. its not a hard concept to understand. you're simply trying to argue for the sake of it for no reason other than to be a cunt.

>Laughable ignorance.
the delusion is out of control. its honestly astounding.

>sm64 has the most active players out of any speedgame
>but in the whole scheme of gaming, its not a lot, so that means out of everyone speedrunning, the majority are not actually playing it. take a look at other areas of gaming, for example

>everyone should only play soccer, since it's the most popular sport
>if you do any other sport, you are dodging competition

2000 isnt enough to make it competitive

pieSnug
twitter.com/Iateyourp1e/status/969305032876314624

>9pm

that is WAY past my bedtime guys

very gay artwork
only 1 token gril included

it isnt competitive in the sense that no one is competing for the top time.

dodgingxcompetition

but he went back to his old game because of competition and then went to compete back and fourth multiple times

you really are retarded, arent you

The most done ≠ overdone.

You talk about concepts being easy to understand, yet you fail to understand this extremely basic one.

>he thinks the majority of speedrunners are running sm64
lmao

Look at this bitch

in the realm of speedrunning, sm64 is the most overdone. there is nothing to argue here.

It's the most done, not the most overdone.

The definition of "overdone" is not "thing that is done the most". I refuse to believe that you are too stupid to understand this.

>competing with 30 people instead of 2000 isn't dodging competition.
Nope, you're the retarded one.

it is overdone as people flock to it just because it is popular, and as a result, too many people are playing it, making it boring and, overdone. there is nothing to argue here.

>it is overdone as people flock to it just because it is popular
There are far more popular games with far fewer runners. The ad populum argument is objectively nonsense.

inb4 srl becomes more vaporwave shit

>a frequent back and fourth between two players multiple times for a top time, in his main game that he is most passionate about
>a game where the top time is not going to be touched for years, because there is no competition to speak of, which is also a side game for the player

my man, only a retard would spend 4+ years of his life posting weird fanfiction about a random speedrunner. you're just making things worse.

>i don't like this game so everyone who does is wrong
Yep, it's a meme game runner.

The pool of competition in SM64 is far larger. I know you think in autistic black and white terms, but try to think for a minute about why a game having more total runners would increase its pool of serious runners. It's basic statistical probability, little guy.

>when the freak starts getting exposed so he whips out the thesaurus and still falls flat on his face only to slink away to prepare his next fanfiction piece

sm64 runners are the pinnacle of not liking any game other than the one they run. holy fuck the irony in this post is unmatched.

>do one half assed run
>top 100

the leaderboard is full of useless non-runners who dont push the game or do anything meaningful it any way. the numbers are for the most part, completely meaningless.

>one half assed run
>implying squid did one run and didn't grind like a chimp for months to get his barely top 100 time
LMAO.

>runs game every day for 2+ years
>can't even get top 50
>easily gets top 5 in multiple meme games in way less time
>"meme games are t-totally just as hard to optimize as sm64 man!!"

he played for about 2 months with two games inbetween. that doesn't exactly say time investment. no matter what fan fiction you try to pour into this thread for the 4th year in a row.

They aren't even optimized that's the funny part. It's just that nobody is actually good enough/cares enough to optimize them.

>the leaderboard is full of useless non-runners who dont push the game or do anything meaningful it any way. the numbers are for the most part, completely meaningless.
There are dozens of non-top runners who have contributed to SM64 in very meaningful ways. Fuck off with your blatant lies.

>he played for about 2 months with two games inbetween.
Even if this were true (it's not), it does not describe your horseshit claim of "one half-assed run".

These are all categories of a game that literally no-one runs. It's still a lot more interesting than the overdone SM64.

>Fuck off with your blatant lies.
That's rich coming from the guy who's spent multiple years trying to paint a fake picture about some random guy for no reason. You need help.

it absolutely is true, bomberman and a shitty 5 minute flash game. you really are thick as shit, aren't you?