PosW

How many PosW do you guys hold?
When do you plan to sell, and why?

About 6k. Holding until 1$. Which will require alot of patience but we'll get there some day.

until $1 or something

cost me about $200 when I bought

who cares if I lose $200

$5k would be nice though

moon or doom, doesn't make much difference either way

this is now a scamcoin thread.
what other scams are you guys watching?
firstblood, round, byteball here.

holding 12.5k @ 3k

Holding for 5 years

nice

29k holding till after masternodes and the exchange takes off then living off dividends

Almost 2k

I'm holding 31k

;)

5k, will reevaluate whether I should hold or sell at $1. The long term potential is real

You're going to get fucked and I will make money when you bail to eth or btc

holding 0 because im not a cripple autist like you idiots

jesus
godspeed you magnificent bastard

1206, probably average cost of ~10k
I'd be happy with $1 per coin

The only thing I have against POSW is the low staking of THEIR OWN coin. 80000 coins and only made 57. That is such bullshit.

Otherwise, this coin is definitely going to hit 10 dollars one day.

Nah, i moved things around, and the counter starts from scratch. I must have made around 150 in around 2-3 weeks. it's not terrible, especially if posw does go to $1.

I'm hoping 80k will be enough for a masternode

>That posw text overlapping into the graph

no wonder this coin is dying, literally run by amatuers

The POSW text is a new thing. They had to put it there because retards (you) couldn't understand the graphs otherwise.

It's not a finished product; don't judge it as such.

The staking is secondary to the dividends anyway so it doesn't bother me at all. Long as they keep improving the exchange and site in general this thing is gonna be big esp. once the add masternodes and things.

speaking of staking is the reporting api on the roadmap for april out yet? it's may now

Enjoy being rich.

they got a lot of stuff on their plates man. Keep whining about things sliding on the roadmap while they are constantly working on improving the site.

we will see..

who are "they"

So youre retarded? Just stupid?

everyone look how mad the POSW cultists are