2D Hentai Games General /hgg2d/

Reverse Trap Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/
UPDATED "RE" VERSION (Includes announce page handling and links RE to RE pages. Is slightly buggy.) pastebin.com/raw/Yueqgxu2

RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ219603.html
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2445006
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE219802.html
twitter.com/MilkyWay_info/status/969147546177122304
twitter.com/raredrop100/status/969207877398233088
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Clymenia is overrated shit

But it's good shit.

My dick disagrees, though their latest was a let-down.

Who the fuck cares

Pronant on Steam when ?

I enjoy Clymenia games, every game I have played from them has been good

Any good games in the past few weeks you'd recommend?

Wasn't some guy fixing up the translation? How the progress on that?

I'm more interested in the status report on Poluluka translation by the user who translated Delta games.

>Any good games in the past few weeks
user.....

Rance X wiped out the scene

Is that the game that the patreon poll before both the patreon and translator disappeared?

No.

NoR 0.11

That was CJL2 RJ201363

No, that was Clymenia's previous release. That one isn't out yet.

Naedoko Demon's Ground is pretty fun.

Do we still not know what happened with that?

On the EOP front there was Fallen, for what it's worth. Better than nothing.

He ran to mexico with the 40 dollars.

If he was the one who posted the translation of RJ194384 on his Patreon, I can think of a reason.

I hope ewn is alright. The circumstances of his disappearance was super weird.
I wonder if some crazy person ended up threatening him or something.

>RPGMaker MV
Dropped.

Tbh, I think he looked at the thread and saw the person bragging that he was rigging it and just decided he had enough.

The Naedoko translation made me do a full playthrough right to the end even after I stopped before rescuing Leroux back in 1.0

Goddamn the postgame is actually pretty great.
The callbacks to the previous games, and then the interactions between the villains in their epilogue chapter and the very final twist after that.

Thanks a ton for translating it.

Pregnant Princess and Magical Touch are still bad translations though

I also enjoy Clymenia games, but I can safely say that Holy Knight Orianna is SHIT. That's the only one though, the others were good even if I had complaints about them.

Pregnant Princess at least is still a correct translation of a made-up word, 'Magical Touch' is just hella derpy.

It would make some sense considering he made the poll private to try and stop it, unless I'm remembering wrong. If that is indeed what happened, he could have just said stopped the polls and chosen a game himself.
Those translations could have been a little better, but at least they read like actual english and not a rewritten MTL. They didn't bother me that much anyways considering the garbage that are partials that people somehow put up with.
I really don't know why people don't use an MTL themselves, or play in Japanese rather than experiencing something with minimal effort and use.

What's wrong? Easiest maker to hook.

>Easiest maker to hook
What are you on?

>Have to modify the game rather than just selecting the process and hooking

Yeah, the translation on the whole is pretty decent. Not perfect (there were a few puns in the monster names that the english versions don't convey when they easily could have) but it read like fluent english and the experience was good.

>page 10 already

Should've made a NTR edition if you wanted the thread to move fast.

Better ded than kek.

I'm more referring to the amount of shitposting in Veeky Forums on Friday evening making the thread hit page 10 in 20 minutes as opposed to regular hour or so.

It's thursday user...

you say that but it's even deader during the weekend when only garbage get released if anything.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ219603.html

NEW NTR GAME

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2445006

How is it?

>4.08

>4.08
Slightly above shit

RJ205812 will get updated to 1.5 soon
Chances are it won't get uploaded, but 1.4 from is still available.

>Justice League
>Good

de wey

Go back /v/ermin.

rude

Yes both of them

>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ219603.html
Blonde elf, why not with black hair?

not a very good one sadly. It's better when the fem protag is into it and by the time she does the game is over.

Because blonde elves can't have black hair.

whoa whoa whoa, do I need to play that circle's previous games to fully enjoy Naedoko?

Pretty sure all of their games are connected at some point or another. Like the recurring blacksmith girl.

> the you play a game so detailed, fleshed out and so much thought/options put into it that when you finish it, your standards are so damn high other games simply bore you within minutes

I pretty much can't play games without clothes options/nudity options for standing pictures anymore.
It's so easy to do that it should be a standard.

you tell me dude, the first game I ever played from this general was salvation. Boy did it destroy my penis and set the bar high for standards

Wouldn't explain the radio silence. ewn was friendly with a number of other translators who haven't heard from him since the patreon debacle. My theory is that he was threatened either by family or an employer.

Which games are good at that? Match girl did a pretty good job.

you're setting the bar really high.

Couple of the Clymenia games
Risna and the Nightmare Village
Branded Azel
Knights of the Phantasm
Rain's Rave

I like Knights of the Phantasm in part because of it's choice of outfits and the fact it displays them on a standing picture. Also neat things like the groping events on the totally-not-trains happening only if you're wearing skirt outfits etc.

> Branded Azel
I was going to play that but had trouble hooking it and couldn't read past three dialogue windows.
How's Pronant Symphony?

MSE, Princess Sacrifice and D&P lol.

Like the other user said, I think it's almost entirely a postgame thing, but I haven't gotten back to it yet. Playing through Tsukinomizus other games is something you should do for fun, or if they ever get translated, like Lilum Union. I wouldn't count on it being done for another 2 years or so knowing habisain though, and considering he's once again the only person working on it and is focused on VPM.

New Acerola game fucking WHEN?!

Wooo, it's on DLSite english dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE219802.html

0-4 try my hand @ Pronant Symphony
5-9 this loli twin sister training game where you can knock them up RJ213431

this faggot game involves nothing but putting stuff in her hole, right?
>2 hours in and it's mainly shoving tomatoes and chicken into her

Hm, apparently he changed his art style to fit on the new MC's personality. Not that I don't like it but the new MC is bit bland in looks, but I'm okay with it and still gonna buy the game because why the fuck not. I'm really just not into loli body types.

RJ213431 is an animation viewer
Pronant Symphony will be in English Soon™

Branded Azel doesn't have a nudity option.

I did say clothes option/nudity.

>RJ218102
I won't be eating anything for tomorrow.

Check twitter retard

So i'm downloading the succubus prison house of lewd.

Do i just put all 3 download files together? Also the first file as a video file rather than a folder or blank paper.

She's got a shrunken head and hands.

>Also the first file as a video file rather than a folder or blank paper.
What? blank paper?

New game
twitter.com/MilkyWay_info/status/969147546177122304

Also, why is everyone shifting to MV? What's happening here?

can anyone that has been playing Leane recently upload a save file?
haven't played since launch and honestly just don't want to grind through everything again.

MV isn't as shit as it used to be and it allows much higher resolutions than it's older counterparts.

i don't care since i will cheat either way and MV is actually more modular than older maker engines

How's this game? It's got 15k downloads and they released a new game.
Looking at the preview images it looks just looks like a standard rpgmaker.

Also, status update for Dreameater.
twitter.com/raredrop100/status/969207877398233088

W H E N

apparently there's a new JSK game, and it's still in flash.

You're right, but it's a damn good animation viewer. Luckily the CVs got 1+ games after it.

Late March/Early April
according to his blog

>Over a year old
Nigger surely the rent on the rock you live under isn't that great

You're just over a year late. He's now working on two new games if you look at his blog, and the last update was late January.

Nice to know that they're still alive. KooooNSoft is just dead.

yeah. 7-Zip says that 2/3 can't be open cause they archived.

the first one is a goddamn video file. you know the one with the orange cone.

working on two new games together
He better release them together.

>last update yesterday
>dead
you have an interesting definition of dead

I assumed he died along time ago. I mean, adobe flash as a platform died years ago (2015?)
and all of their other games are translated, shame to leave one hanging.

Honestly, can someone put the entire game file online to download for half an hour?

Like...the files don't work man.

>adobe flash as a platform died years ago
t. apple

>orange cone icon
You don't want a blowjob with that?

I am a dumb and blind baby. Where is the menu to check Nanako's stats, orifice level, and etc?

it's a split archive, download them all (don't change the file names) and have them in the same folder, extract.

>7-Zip says that 2/3 can't be open cause they archived.
what

The orange cone is the VLC media player. Dunno why the first file download just go to that.

And 7-ZIP doesn't work on extracting on any of the 3 files.