twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both, you stupid was.

Diversify.

i picked both

youtube.com/watch?v=DSCGoefBO7Q

These three

>xrp,nem,gnt

> buying anything during a crash

I would go absolutely fucking nuts on GNT. This AI supercomputer is a Jewish dream. Ride their wave. Anything could happen with Golem. And I know I'm not the only cunt who saw the leaked photo of GNT being on Coinbase.

>> buying anything during a crash
Well Ive got to spend the remaining btc

To add also...

inb4 b-b-b-but muh RLC.

They are competing with Jews, let's be real here

That's right. You gotta buy high, sell low. This is Veeky Forums 101.

Picking posw once btc/ltc picks up there

As an investment, neither, as both are shit

You should invest primarily in ETH, NEM and XMR, with a minority stake in BTC on the off chance BTC chink miners get their heads out of their asses and realize that bitcoin is going to die if a scaling solution isn't implemented fast.

ETH and NEM are sexy, interesting tech

XMR is the best user crypto, has real use, and is the likely future of the black market and tax evasion. Even if XMR can only capture under 1% of the drug trade and tax evasion, it would still have a market cap of well over $10B

lmao this is not a crash you moron, when is he supposed to buy, when it's high?

IT'S NOT A CRASH

BUY BUY BUY

both are garbage.

Golem is a fucking asset and ripple is controlled by banking interests.
Pick neither.

Eth, nem, xmr are good. Look at burst, seems like a pump going on?

GNT will rise with brass release. Probably a safe investment coming up, but maybe not for the long term.
Try ICN.

inb4 everyone realizes korbit.co.kr is selling XRP on the KOREAN market where BTC is going for 2K USD. I'll see yall in korea, then the moon boys, not too late!

An attempt at a real interesting use case for the blockchain with an actual plan to monetize or a playground for chink banks where they can decide to pull the rug from under your feet any second?

Hard choice.

At least do some research if you are going to bet on crypto.

Golem is still early in development and is guaranteed to spike in price once Brass Golem is released next month. (Brass Golem is essentially the first stage of the virtual machine that will be able to run programs) Since Golem will be able to be used to render stuff from Blender, it will have an actual use rather then just being a currency like many other alt coins.

Is it already trading? I thought it was monday.

yea 2 korean exchanges got xrp today, still didn't see as much movement as I thought.

It's already pumped as much as it's gonna be without new money coming in.

Buy GNT and sell when brass golem is released. Sell the news. the hype will shoot us not to the moon but maybe the Clouds.

Apparently another announced they would be offering xrp on Monday so the first that announced brought it forward 3 days.
Looks like XRP didn't pump as much as expected.

Iconomi is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

retard

That's whats got us stuck at the moment. Overall we've just been spinning wheels in that low to mid 50 billion sort of area after recovering from the crash.

dbg.

in 20-25 days you'll thank me.

this fucking guy. make a thread about it and justify it. Nobody gives a shit that you bought at 1/4 cent and want it to hit $3000, if it you think it has potential then speak up boy.

Both, Ripple x10 in less than 1 year,
Golem x10 in 2.

I'm in Golem.
Jews always get the upperhand like Zuckerberg beating out MySpace.

Humaniq