/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Events
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Eureka 4.25:
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/FZZm7Rbn

last thread:

hey haha

hey dude

eggs

Just send them a tell and find out

How do I make Goth GF my actual in game gf? Will do anything.

>i am a faggot place rape my face
they are a bunch of fucking savages playing king of the hill for control of the sun like some backwater tribe in africa between rapeathons. this fucking zone feels like an anime filler episode

what the FUCK is there to not understand?

Chloroform

Alright you yahoos, reposting this from last thread: What do I spend my red crafting scrips on? I only have CUL capped and already bought the books for that. Other books?

post cats or bimbos

hey

Highlanders

>Control of the sun
I wish I could control the sun by playing King of the Hill. I would rule the world

In-Game Item!?

you sound like a really intelligent individual

If you plan on leveling an alt, other books can be good. Otherwise some of the Red Scrip crafting mats can sell for a decent chunk of change.

hey buddy

So, why haven't you gotten a job, user? All I ever see you doing is sitting in front of your computer on that game of yours, sitting on that bench in... what was it, Ulduh? Honestly, I love you sweetie, but sometimes I worry about you...

I can't fucking believe Mateus is dead.

You sound like a huge sperg. If you don't like it then quit, faggot.

>sitting on that bench in... what was it, Ulduh?
She knows to much. I know what I must do.

>Quest #1: "Three idols are going to dance on-stage! Pick your favorite one and cheer for them. :D"

>Quest #2: "My aunt was sold into sexual slavery and violently raped to death."

what the fug

Hey, don't judge me. It's 8 PM and I refused to go to my meeting today because it keeps snowing and when I went on Tuesday I got stranded in Manchester for an extra five hours

Thanks

???? Manchester? who are you

NOOOO
STOOOOOOOP
MATEUS IS NOT DEAAAAAAAAAAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

is it weird to have scent-fiction about ur pals online

not in an intimate or inappropriate way but i tend to have an idea of what i think my friends' favored fragrances would be, or what i imagine them as at least. just like "oh if we hugged this is what they'd be wearing i bet"

is this strange, am i a creep or a weirdo or homosexual?

glad I transfered off to balmung

Ever since a certain person joined our FC, we've got lvl 1 female characters teleporting to our FC house a few times a day. Sometimes they rush into that persons private quarters, sometimes they hang around for a bit outside or in the house.
I assume it's for roleplaying or erp.
Is this something a leader should take action against? Is this a bad thing? Is it entertaining? I have a hard time guessing what other people might think when seeing it

what lantern is that

if it doesn't bother anyone just let him be
I'd say that's kinda weird / creepy-ish
hello

some event one from years ago

Should you care about what other people think about someone that isn't even you? And is what someone does with their private time your business, anyways? It sounds weird but whatever, why should you care?

Just a guy. I don't even live in Manchester or routinely work there, we had a team meeting there on Tuesday to meet a client and I had to get the train there. The stupid weather caused me to get back late and I refuse to risk that again

examples?

dang man maybe i am a total creep

it's just scents i assign to personalities i guess. not necessarily like synesthesia or whatever but i dunno

i guess i care too much about how i and people i'm around smell so it sorta carries over

#nostinkiesallowed

blicky got the stiffy uh

wahey

oh
I live very near manchester so it's always weird when I spot something in these threads from my part of the world

Start the reactor Quaid

They had to validate all the rape ERP that goes on in Ul'dah's alleyways.

who do I PM to get an onee-san?

>tfw no forceful Roegadyn or Elezen waifu to do lewd things in Ul'dah's alleyways with

kala crowe

vague stuff like this mostly

i don't really think of any specific fragrances but rather the notes of what i think would make up something they'd smell like based on how i view their personality

rondo way harder desu

Ul'dah's kinda a shit hole tho, do you really want that?

>you'll never go on a patrol in Limsa Lominsa in your Maelstrom outfit with this cat

Anyone on Balmung have a house in Mist they can allow my alt teleport access to?

I didn't know Nashu had a sister.

Where would be better?

Which race? This is important.

does anyone want to come do roulettes with me and my brother

pf is up
aether/balmung
unknown pleasures
pw 0710

thanks, doing 50/60, leveling, trials, probably expert, maybe 70, MAAAAYBE raids

The really stupid part is they could have just as easily done a "ghost of a girl who wanted to be a princess for a day but fell ill and passed away before the event" type story and it would have been a lot less whiplash.

This thread is missing a certain haughtiness and unwarranted sense of self importance.

for the last time, its lil peep. last warning.

tekashi is CUTE.

Silly question time; would you believe it if Roegadyns were Lala driven super suits and how much explaining would Mr. Face have to do?

fuck you

>using a pedophiles album art as your discord avatar
I thought you were better than that

Chemo posts during late hours Pacific time, give it time.

>elezen named Elf Mom in Soft
So it's like that after all huh

wasn't the charges from when he was 18 or 17 or soemthing and the person was like 16 or some shit idek the details

the music too ard so depending on situation i'd still try to murder him irl but i'm still bangin this shit all day desu

same with tentacion, trash ass nigga but that music ard

nah he really not but i fuck with his style of both rap and hair

>Hyur
Sold.

musky stench

Anyone want anything from Art of the Revolution? It came in today and a lot of it is neat. Only has up to 4.1.

He was 18 and the girl was 13, and he posted videos of her online. Hang all rapists and pedophiles, don't support them in any way.

Stop bullying mateus RIGHT meow

if you could steal any meowerboy from their EB who would you pick? owo

The writers like to remind you most of the game world is kind of shitty and terrible sometimes. Whether it works or not is up to you I guess.

we aren't all RPing as moms

Is this deer okay?

oh i didn't know it was that od i thought it was like he was 17-18 and his girl was 15 or some shi which is scuzzy but less gross

i'll change it now 2bh damn tf

no

musky notes are nothing like the weird musk fetish shit

Mezzu!

do you write proper sentences and then niggafy them after the fact

is this english

> When Methu whispers me on his alt last night and I initially think it's an ebin trying to solicit me for a session.
Big dumb gay Italian needs to finish BL2 with me.

He's just your average dumb wigger kid who loves ghetto culture. Sad!

i miss poyo....

I can't believe Poyo is fucking dead.

I miss Aphy (and her feet)

She’s been hanging out in the QS and likely here, showing her BF everything and laughing at your pathetic asses.

user...

You spoke too soon, it just showed up.

I miss Pippy.

i miss nothing because i have nothing

\o/

>literally been offline for days

have you ever heard me speak?

i basically speak like this unless i'm making effort to speak "properly" for honkies

lmao the italian meme lives on thank u

fljsdajl;hghfjgl;hjl

well thats no good user

How do I get an EB that will put up with severe depression, crippling anxiety, irrational moodswings, intense jealousy and paranoia among other things

It's worse when you had the world. Fuck, I had so many friends. It was one huge family. And now they're all gone, specks of sand in the tempest that is time. I can feel my soul shredding, the rough fabric slowly disintegrating.
It's so very painful.

u don't
lol

i got my griffon mount today anons!!

Not to mention getting distracted several times during a short conversation...
I still like you.

No one is going to put up with that shit.

girls are stupid

post manly men

You can't steal me when I don't have an EB Heck yeah come thru puh$$y

>specks of sand in the tempest that is time
nigga just make new ones

>implying you can make new friends
Life's hard. It only gets harder as you grow.
Times change; it's just not like it once was.
If I could only start over, I would.