Which crypto exchanges do you use Veeky Forums? I'm sick of being a nocoiner

Which crypto exchanges do you use Veeky Forums? I'm sick of being a nocoiner.

I'd prefer something without one week wait times like (((coinbase))).

coinbase

Also a nocoiner with a question. Why do exchanges require ID to convert USD into crypto? I can order pizza online or buy something from Amazon with just a credit card and no ID. Is there any reliable place to buy crypto online without ID? I don't want them to have my fucking passport photo, you just know they're gonna get hacked at some point.

Shoo shoo slimy shill.

Anyone have any real recommendations?

Just pay the fees to get it instantly. They are going to be nothing compared to the gains you'll make.
Stock up on ETH before the price jumps in a week or so.

Aren't there are better exchanges than coinbase though in terms of fees though?

Then there's the rumor that they might be Mt. Gox 2.0.

To comply with American regulations made to mitigate money laundering
localbitcoins it's probably your best bet in the US

Send some coin
1LTojTDrrqaYfFmCWZk9jkeAVMg6CGFceF

Coinbase taking that long? What country are you in? I was able to attach my CC and get a 300 limit immediately for instant transfers within 10 minutes of signing up.

yes let me give the faggot on Veeky Forums my hard traded bitcoins
fuck off

coinbase fees are average

IMO coinbase was the most simple to set up and buy from, then I simply moved my btc/eth/ltc to jaxx desktop wallet

as long as you aren't constantly trading then the fees aren't that big of a deal, and you should just buy and hold these coins anyways

Just bought $1k worth of ethereum at $88. When's it gonna climb?

Poloniex and liqui.io

Buy PLU

A few years is the truth.

i mean you could make a few dollars by tomorrow but if you expect anything over a 10% return in the next few months your kidding yourself

I was hoping maybe some Earnest gains by next year. Thoughts?

Nobody really knows.

>asking someone on the internet to predict the future
id assume eth with continue to rise with the increase in popularity of both Cryptos and eth itself
id consider it a low risk low reward....for trading cryptocurencys

btc-e or you're a broke pleb

If you are looking for short-medium gains, look for Humaniq. On Bittrex.

using bitpanda, you have to get verified thru webcam chat tho

Assuming you're American, you can add your debit card to CoinBase pretty easily. Doing so allows you to instantly purchase BTC, ETH, and LTC. I then transfer it to Poloniex for a nominal fee, which I use to trade in all the shitcoins. At the end of the trading session I cash out any positions in not long in, and move most of what I've earned, in BTC, to my wallet.

So the pipeline is:
1. Buy BTC on CoinBase with debit card.
2. Move to Poloniex, trade.
3. Move most of proceeds to wallet.

For me, this only ever goes one way, so I'm not tempted to trade with the bulk of my gains. I'll leave about 20% aside for tomorrow's trading, but it's crucial in my opinion create a firewall for yourself as a loss-prevention technique.

aren't there pretty big fees on coinbase, and do they actually give you a good price?
Any other options for buying with debit or credit?

Bitpanda with full verification.

what do you suggest for a btc wallet?

Kraken and Gemini

What if you're a Canadian?

Is QuadrigaCX the only option if you need to purchase with CAD?