Why is it always Litecoin that drops?

Why is it always Litecoin that drops?

Bad luck coin

Buy dip stop being an idiot, relax on gains

Litecoin is one of the best coins out there and its always being cucked like that, I just dont get it.

I dont particulary care much about its value at this point, but I still think it deserves better.

I can't explain it either, it got all the great things going for it and it squandered every golden door given to it.

Lost 5000$ potential earning had I put the cash on XRP instead.

segwit was already priced in lmao, sell the news.

this is marketing fundamentals. markets are markets regardless if they are common stocks or not. Cryptocurrency isn't fucking special in regards to market behaviour

It's being opened to 2 new international exchanges and it's still dropping hard.

This coin isn't just shit, it's fucking cursed.

Lighting coming in 2 weeks though, once it bumbps back to $33-36, I am dumping it to buy XRP GNT NEM

I had great hopes for it. It disappointed me time and time again, so my hope now turned to resentment.

I think its a group of Bitcoin purists who want it dead, bitcointalk and r/bitcoin hate this coin with a passion.

Can't blame them, I am joining the club of LTC haters

Too heavy.

>sees other people post sell the news
>parrots it and thinks he's a guru
>doesn't realize there's much more news coming

Retards

Source???? Why do you say 2 weeks?

Ive set my buy orders at 0.014. It will test it again, then rebound up.

the dev team only said they want to introduce LN

you lost a lot of money huh?

Yeah I think it's this. The bitcoin community is fucking toxic towards Litecoin and Ethereum. They're trying to discredit ETH by saying ETC is the real one and ETH is a scam etc. I guess it's a good sign though because they're clearly shitting their panties over these two superior rivals. Bitcoin is on its way out and they know it.
There was that chinky BTCC owner who posted a poll on Twitter asking which coin they should add. Clear choice would be ETH but fake accounts and shills all voted for XEM, ETC and XRP. I can't wait for these slimy fucks to jump on board Eth when the price is $300.

well for one
it doesn't try to be the best
instead it wants to be in second place like a loser

if they got a massive amount of Litecoins, then they need to run dry eventually

>Clear choice would be ETH but fake accounts and shills all voted for XEM, ETC and XRP.

What evidence for fake accounts? Every person on the internet with any ideology accuses their opponents of being bots/paid shills, ive noticed.

it offers nothing unique and only gets pumped off it's associations with bitcoin core (segwit) and charlie lee. it's the popular chick in high school who is a literal cum dumpster that gets used and abused and has no personality to keep you interested.

Harsh but accurate.