Help me Veeky Forums

>27 years old
>539 credit score
>$10,000 in debt
>No college degree
>$13.50/hr job

How do I become rich, guys?

buy the dip

What the fuck did you buy that put you into debt?

Pretty much this.

put 30% of your pay cheque into bitcoin and leave it

Well first don't spend money you don't have

You'll be behind exponentially for years now.

An unfinished college degree. I fell for the meme but bailed after two years when all my friends were getting shit jobs after graduation

I don't have that kind of spending flexibility. Forgot to mention I have a baby. And a qt gf

leave them, MGTOW.

Why would you have a relationship/kid before you are financially stable.

Your dubs sadden me. But there will be a way, my will is indomitable, so there's that

Because life. Tbqh I thought the world was going to hell until Trump got memed into presidency, before that I literally was sure the world was going to hell so why bother.

you still with her?

unironically suck off old guys on craigslist for money and invest it all into memecoins

Yeah.

You know I have a minor gay streak and I jacked a guy off once, but that would land me in jail for prostitution.

At least get your associates in anything to have something to show for the work you've already done. With 10k in, you can't be that far off.

But then what? It would be useless. I was thinking of taking classes on coding

Save for a month.
Move to Mexico.
Invest in enchiladas
???
profit

>get in a union

Best decision I ever made. I'm 23 with no college degree, making $36 per hour + overtime. I work 12 hour days for 6 days a week 7 months out of the year, and day trade while I'm laid off

It wouldn't be useless depending on what you're going into. Most of the AA/AS have the same course requirements with the exception of a few classes, including a AS in comp sci. Even if you get a job in another field, you'll be worth more because of your education, even if it's just a few bux. It could even motivate you to continue into whatever field you decide to go into.

I like this. Do I need to know someone?

I put 80% of my 1200 fortnightly pay into Bitcoin, am i naughty?

Nope, I sure as shit didn't. I got into a heavy machine operators union myself. Look into welding unions. The median age is like 55 or some crazy shit like that, so they're starving for new, younger members

>minor gay streak