I told you guys to buy the dip while it was under 10k satoshi, how many of you listened?

I told you guys to buy the dip while it was under 10k satoshi, how many of you listened?

Don't care. Not buying your scam coin.

I bought it a week ago for 6k sats :^)

I did. Still don't regret it.... It ETH Ltc and btc I'm cringing over....I'm holding but cringing

Wont touch your shitcoin faggot

i honestly looked but couldn't.. they don't have a wallet. there's no electrum. there's no jaxx. if i could generate an address to use shapeshift but then how would i bail later.

not worth the hassle

>tfw didn't listen
is it too late?

Will not touch xrp

Do not trust

Bought for 9.5k satoshi on 10th, thanks OP ;)

I bought 3k, Hodling for awhile.

Sell now

I have 500 XRP. XRP is currently at 0.00012245 BTC.

When should I set my sell stop limit for?

its going to bounce of it's new support level and shoot up. keep holding for now, expect some more gains. I think it could hit 0.00015 BTC by tomorrow night/sunday. even with its recent gains its not too late to hop on

XRP at $1 is a sure bet, nobody knows when though.

nobody will judge you if you exit at .0002-.00025, that's a great return.

Just a reminder that there are 100 billion ripples, and the highest your jew coin will ever reach is $1-$5 dollarsm even that is pushing it. Anyone holding longterm now is retarded, because youre going to have a less than 1000% return this year. Might as well get back into stock trading.

The only thing that is a sure bet is death and taxes.

why didn't Veeky Forums tell me to invest in those fucking spinner things?? why isn't that tied to a crypto?

>cringing over holding ETH

I bought in at 2k and sold at 6k

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO A RANDOM SHILL ON Veeky Forums REEEEEE

What am I looking at here? Massive buy and sell options that have been triggered?

fuck it sold it at 12k