How have you not joined the fight against innequality and injustice. Finally...

How have you not joined the fight against innequality and injustice. Finally, our chance to force the privilged to pay back reparations to those who have been forced out of the banking system.

Already they've partnered with the Chinese to create an army of Africans with the power to take money from westerners with an army of ransomware wielding kangz. They will get their reparations.

I don't like niggers though

its about getting rich and buying lambos. Not race, get off of /pol/, Vitalik is even backing this.

lets not forget the SJWS that will eat this up.

I keep seeing it shilled as a humanitarian thing that will help people in Africa. I can't in good conscience buy such a thing because I want them all to starve to death or feel ebolachan's love.

who gives a fuck if you get rich? i dont think vitalik would "shill" this coin if it werent true. Oh well no lmabo for you

Your gibsmedat coin isn't going to make you rich.

ok we shall see. only time will tell friend, ignorance is blinding your light ;)

where can I buy this 'kangzcoin'?

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Lol im gonna be laughing when this shit takes over the economy of numerous african countries

Great project! Im definitely in!

AND

Damn, yea just dropped 10k into this. Honestly it's one of the better projects going around on biz rn

Me too!

This is an epic project and it helps humanity. I recommend other fellow Veeky Forums users invest too!

what the fuck. how do i filter these bots shilling their shitcoin?

It is definitely gaining mass traction. Invest before the rocket takes off.

Sounds like a George Soros coin. Get the fuck out.

You must be mad that Humaniq got accepted to Bittrex and Liqui right away, and Poloniex is the next exchange they will become available at.

Why do you care?

WHO HERE

>WHITE

>buy at all time high before crash plz ;_;

Humaniq is good. I screencaped your post to show it in your face in a month or two.

No, that guy was right. It's this high only because you have been shilling the yeah coin for a week. It's going to crash in another week.

Screencap this one too so you can look at it and cry how you are such a broke pajeet and nobody believed your bullshit

You are wrong. I started doing it today, because nobody was shilling it and it is already trending. It started to be offered on Bittrex and Liqui exchanges. Soon Poloniex and a little later bigger exchanges. I am just, kind of, helping you out here. Dumb fuck. Cheers.

The coin came out yesterday or 2 days ago, I cant recall.

You know they're teaming up with jews though.

You are retarded if you have those kind of feelings as of today. It is probably because you are not a businessman yet, and you are still obsessed with things you visually perceive. Try to unlearn what you have been taught and try to learn what is real everyday. Business is business, not matter color, race, language, whatever. Hell, I could do business with aliens If the venture was looking profitable and there was little risk involved. Cheers.