Reminder that POSW is going interstellar in the coming weeks. Expect $1 by June

Reminder that POSW is going interstellar in the coming weeks. Expect $1 by June.

Thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/fueling-the-rocket-getting-started-with-crypto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, no

yeah, yeah

There's no need to remind people. Who are going to the moon are long silent and patient. Those who aren't will shill everything else they can get their hands on regardless.

>Thank me later.
Fuck off faggot

But why? At least give an argument...

see

>masternodes coming
>pivx returning
>ETH being added (the value will be even higher when ETH becomes POS in late summer/fall)
>going onto a major exchange
>many new other features in development as listed on the roadmap

It's going to be a wild ride.

In all fairness, it may never get on a major exchange due to competition

This. Why would it come to a major exchange when there are 100 better coins? Aren't you guys hoping to much?

>better coins
>fucking bitbean
you better be kidding

pajeet shill

>bittrex says posw not accepted
>posw lies and says it's still in the process
>weeks pass by
>humaniq instantly on bittrex
>posw bagholders now claiming its due to competition that they can't be listed on bittrex

thanked ;)

Nexus is getting added to Poloniex within the year

Right guys, I have $20 in my crypto accounts to work with. I need to make at least $100 by the end of the week. What steps should I take?

ETH will go to 100 for sure and stay there at the end of may (eea conference), GNT goes up with eth, xrp

hi, I am a beginner. how do I buy ETH? can I buy it thru Scottrade? how are you so sure about it going up?

...kys nocoiner.

CoinBase (to start off) / Kraken (if you are a eurofag / Gemini

Normies love eth right now and just like the last eea conference (where the price rose $20+), so will it this time. After that conference, I doubt it will drop below 90

comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/fueling-the-rocket-getting-started-with-crypto/

Just use coinbase