Mfw randomly started trading crypto 2 weeks ago and made 25k listening solely to Veeky Forums which is filled to the...

>mfw randomly started trading crypto 2 weeks ago and made 25k listening solely to Veeky Forums which is filled to the brim with autistic NEETS

Time to give back:

Let me teach you something about investing- You're not going to moon to lamboland off Ethereum and BTC when all you have is $400 to invest. The math doesn't work out. Ethereum is not going to moon to 800 or so anytime soon, and even if it did, you'd only make $2.8k off your $400... Which is good, but not life changing at all.

I have 25k spread across ETH, XRP, GTN, LTC, and I have 10k on standby to buy up BTC the next time it drops below 1400 (some estimate it'll even drop below 900). BTC is the reserve currency for at least the next 4 years and anyone who tells you differently is a retarded faggot. As for the rest, I consider those "blue chip" crypto.

Unlike most of you I actually contribute to society, therefore I can afford to place long term bets with relatively low risk. If I lost all my crypto I'd still be more than fine. So don't try to be people like me if all you have to invest is under 10k.

I got meme'd hard by you guys into buying some XBY, which I'm nothing thinking is shit but am still holding onto.

My real big find is DGB. This bitch is started by minecraft developers and is picking up tracking all around the world. It has been integrated into CS Go. It's going to be fucking huge and is 1/5 a penny right now.

I sunk 5k into it and am hoping to make millions in a few years. Even with a $400 investment you could make $40k or so, which could buy you the time away from working at McDonalds to change your life.

Not shilling DGB here, I really don't care whether you live or die so I definitely don't care if you moon into lamboland off crypto, but I sense a lot of you are misguided and simply want better lives for yourselves...

Spreading $500 around on shit coins won't make you dick. Pick one penny crypto and place your bet. Try to understand how scaling works.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/basics/03/020703.asp
coinmarketcap.com/charts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I only started about a week ago but came to a lot of the same conclusion as you did, I only wish I had more capital (doing like $300 a month, all I can really afford.) Got that in ETH, XRP and DGB though, probably gonna keep them all in for the rest of this month where they're at.

>is picking up tracking all around the world
[citation needed]
>It has been integrated into CS Go.
Yeah, and?

>It's going to be fucking huge and is 1/5 a penny right now.
No evidence. This conclusion doesn't follow from the CSGO claim. I think you are a shill.

>Turned 10k into 35k in two weeks

You're not a fucking expert kid, half the people here can triple their investments like that. PLEASE NOBODY LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT RETARD

I just had a look at the official DigiByte Market. I wondered why a 20$ gift card gives you 15628DGB. The same amount would cost you about 30$ on Yobit.
Are those gift cards useable like a wallet?

if yes
>arbitrage

Stop reposting ur LARPing threads

not reading that. what is he shilling and should i buy?

XBY, he's got real good things to say about it. I'm convinced desu.

Thanks for the TLDR. XBY huh? Going all in.

>putting this much effort into shillong your literally who coin

It's been a 2 day effort.

guess you all know something I don't. Wanna share your earnings?

>oh wait you have made none

Top traders at high paying, elite trading firms, do not triple investments "like that" in fact they'd be lucky to get 30% returns consistently

screencapping this and will post in exactly one year thanks OP

>doesn't understand the future
>works at mcdonalds
>steals fish o filet to eat at home otherwise goes hungry

Because of scalability issues and slippage. These traders could also easily turn 10 to 35 in the crypto space by applying fundamentals or simply leveraging their enormous information edge over the market

But even though that's 250%, it's only 25k. And 25k is a drop in the bucket. If someone is asking you to manage 10 million, you can't get 250% returns

>can make 250% with 25K but can't make 250% with 250M
>doesn't understand basic math

Neither have you, there's no proof except that you're LARPing

Same responses too.
>poorfags!
>IM GONNA TAKE YOUR ADVICE BUT ITS ALL RANDOM ITS ALL LUCK NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT
>hey btw guys thanks for the advice here a sick coin investment
Get lost.

do you even know what liquidity is or...

It's definitely not all luck. XRP was an extremely good call by Veeky Forums, same with Stellar. Not sure about this XYB shit, and POSW will cease to exist in a few months at this rate.

Anyways KYS.

No shit, we're talking about numbers here and some people do have tens of millions in cash ready to make investments with you pleb
>durr easy to make 10 to 35 in crypto but not with millions of dollars because anyone with millions has their cash tied in non liquid real estate HURRRR

do you even listen to yourself?

Can't fault this maths. You should notify billion dollar hedgefund managers that they should put it all into Aliexpress products which they can then sell on Etsy at 1000x the price.

Fool proof. Basic maths.

to turn your 5k into millions your DGB would have to hit $1 a coin, with 8 billion + coins, it would have to go from a 15 mil market cap to a 8 bil marketcap

do you see how unlikely this is? i would love it to happen sure, but im not going to stop being a poorcuck until i stop living in a land of fantasy.

Throw $200 into XBY you won't be sorry. Also post portfolio pick or you are a determined larper..

So basically you're saying that DGB has to become as big as Ripple and I make a million?

Might drop another 5k and make 2 milly

You cannot just dump millions into crypto without affecting the price substantially just as you can't withdraw millions without doing the same.

I'm making twice the money from PoS staking than I do at my job

And my job is really exhausting (incidentally, it's for a Bitcoin exchange)

Should I quit or not, I can't decide

RIP

Yes you can with bigger market caps. This is how whales make money
>dump 2 million into top 5 shit coin
>prices rise, start trending upwards because other people want to moon
>you're up 400k
>dump everything, crash the coin, but you're safe

There are laws against this in the stock market, but even wealthy .001 percenters find ways to bypass them. I knew a guy once who did this for fun, he would literally destroy small-medium start ups by pumping and dumping them tactfully.

>Top traders at high paying, elite trading firms
>Top. Traders.

Theres laws against buying and then selling stocks?

Yes, there are laws against flooding money into a company and then pulling out everything after a sufficient pump is achieved. Not only does the company lose your sizable contribution, it crashes the stock value and everyone else begins selling, causing a chain reaction.

try to open your shallow mind to concepts that aren't immediately obvious...

>mfw I'm STILL waiting for Kraken to approve Tier 3 since week and half ago

>started trading 2 weeks ago
>Tries to give advice
Wtf? I also got into crypto just a few weeks ago but that's just ignorant and conceited

I'm an investor. It's what I do for a living. So even if I learned about crypto yesterday, by today I'm lightyears ahead of you.

Investing is a skill. Learn it. Or you can call me a larping faggot like all these other basement dwelling NEETS.

filename

you seem pretty convincing. probably a shill but your making sense

what specifically leads you to believe DGB is capable of reaching an 8 billion + market cap?

'sell me this shitcoin.'

larpfag

I've held bitcoin for 3 years now and I'm never worried about it disappearing like your autism coins that might go up but most likely will disappear one day

>Not only does the company lose your sizable contribution, it crashes the stock value
Buying stock ≠ sizable contribution. Do you actually think the money goes to the company or something (wtf)?
Crashing the stock price is the only way it fucks up the company, but not as directly as you think, read up on it
investopedia.com/articles/basics/03/020703.asp
Pump and dump regulations exist to protect investors.

>250% returns
Absolutely, absolutely normal in cryto, esp. during the recent pumps. It sounds like you traded on Veeky Forums's advice, please humble yourself.
Also
>Taking lambo bants seriously
I agree though if there are people actually that delusional

I don't know if you're joking. Why don't you show your track record to a hedge fund and ask them to hire you?

>larpfag
Can you smell that? Mmm... the fresh scent of resentment in the air.

I'm also never worried about crypto going away because the majority of my holdings are diversified and profitable. Guess you and your 15 bitcoin better hope crypto is here to stay otherwise you'll be stealing fish-o-filets from work until the end of time.

Crashing a stock definitely effects the company badly.. are you serious? You literally just repeated what I said, then said I didn't know what I was talking about.

>I don't know if you're joking. Why don't you show your track record to a hedge fund and ask them to hire you?

Why would I want to work for a hedge fund? People go insane working in finance. My investments are strategic, but they really aren't things people wouldn't see if they thought clearly about things and weren't constantly hindered by their own preconceived notions about how an economy should be.

I invest in accordance to how I want my lifestyle to be, therefore I wouldn't be a good worker bee for a company that solely exists to maximize profit off mathematical algorithms that you literally need a masters in mathematics to understand. Which I have, but, you know. I want life to be good, not just be rich.

Minecraft is dying DGB is a pretty weak attempt at a Crypto

I'm investing into the NWO, backed by Elon Musk, SpaceX and Vector Space Systems

Ok, the basics seem to be good with them. Sufficient market cap, good leadership, etc. Whatever, that's out of the way.

No coin can compete with BTC once their scaling problem is solved, which it will be. BTC is the reserve currency in the crypto world, and more importantly it has name recognition that will keep it at #1 even if another coin is better in every way. Marketing is everything. Android phones are superior to iphones in every other way, yet people love iphones and they are the biggest brand. I could expound on this further but fuck it you get the idea.

So how does another coin compete and get massive gains? By targeting another industry. Video games are bigger than movies, and microtransacitons have become the norm. Therefore with the news of DGB being used in minecraft and counter strike go, steam, opening in asia on their markets, etc, it has the potential to be huge. It could be the currency of the video game world. It has an edge over other crypto coins because it's not trying to be the global currency, just the video game one... but that's smart because it'll build an incredible base while other coins die off, and it can then continue to exist in it's own massive world or expand.

10k into DGB and you may have millions in the future. Think bigger, stop listening to these retarded ass XBY fags who post a picture of a frog in a space suit and say HURRR DURR MOON.

investing in elon musk is literally the most retarded thing you could do.

1) the man is an amoral piece of shit with 6 kids from multiple women, all of whom hate him. This has nothing to do with business, but listen to people who know him and you'll find that he has delusions of grandeur that make him impossible to be with or work with. He has a great marketing team and loser reddit tards love him, but he isn't an intelligent business man.

2) Delusions of grandeur. Elon is the physical manisfestation of those dumb facebook videos that hype up new bullshit technology. For example that lemonade cup thing that charges water and makes it takes like citrus for a second... COULD YOU SEND DRINKS OVER THE INTERNET IN THE FUTURE? No, you fucking retard, you're lying for hype. This is Elon in a nutshell.

3) Thusly, none of his companies are successful. They literally survive on hype from him giving away free teslas to famous people who want to virtue signal... You think any famous person driving a tesla bought them on their own? Wise up. He's shilling tesla more than these retarded fags are shilling XBY.

4) He's not that rich, and his investors come in and out like clockwork as soon as they learn the truth. He's not Tesla reborn, he's not a genius, he's a dude who got lucky in the internet age and is playing the "savior role" which is being eaten up by millenial faggots. Anyone who takes a look at his numbers and companies will realize it's all bullshit.

>any crypto
>low risk

He has connections to the developers of Nexus, he doesn't own or develop it. Also he made Telsa investors millions, his personality is irrelevant

I'm not investing into Elon Musk, you moron. Learn to read

>amoral
>6 kids from multiple women
Who gives a shit about morals when you're spreading your seed around like evolution wants you to? Sounds like an alpha spreading his high IQ genes around, good on him

the only difference between you and those NEETs is you're dumb enough to wager an entire house down payment on a speculative bubble

AND THEN dumb enough to think you'll become a millionaire on it!

I was with you until this post.

Look Tesla may be highly overvalued, but the dude started a successful fucking rocket company, fully electric car company in the most highly competitive field in the united states(auto), and solar panels company.

He is successful, it doesn't matter if his kids hate him. To do what he did takes delusions of granduer, but please enjoy getting rich off your minecraft coins.

>Learn to read
Good thing I don't need to read anything written by a larping faggot with zero capital who survives on a diet of stolen fish-o-filet sandwiches.

LIKE I SAID, being promiscuous has nothing to do with business but if you examine his personal life you'll find signs that he's not a genius and simply a man-child with ADHD who got lucky on investments.

The difference between him and Jobs is that Jobs wanted to create the best, Elon just wants to jack off whatever delusions he has into the world. No one can start a space ship company, electric car company, and electric car infrastructure company, and fucking battery and solar power panel company all at once.

Of course not. That's a shitcoin that is guaranteed to crash. You don't want to have to kill yourself.

Giving away BURSTcoin if anyone's interested.

Do sate my curiosity: which coins and what amounts are you staking. How much worth do you generate thus each month?

I'm about to invest 1k in meme coins

What about 500 in Humaniq and 500 in DBG?

I'm poor and this is all i have to invest

Sure yeh ok what's the catch

I don't want them? It's only 70 burstcoin mind.

XRP and Burst.

BURST-23E6-9GAJ-5Y5Q-6LESU

A dying autistic retarded feminist could triple their money in this market.

In fact you would have to be a brain dead retard not to triple your money. If you have only tripled your money you're probably underperforming the market, you're just a boat that raise a few feet when the tide went up and now you believe you can control the ocean.

fucking roleplayers

investing in literal shit tier Veeky Forums memes

It will be the alts with genuine superior tech that grow, things that can potentially compete and destroy everything

ETH/ETC,NEM,NEXUS(NXS),XMR(MONERO),BTC

Sent, should get it soon user.

Could I get some? Im depressed after my first crypto buy that was in LTC..

BURST-HK9D-P74Q-XDEJ-D6PGM

Already sent it to the user who requested it before you :(
Hope you make gains otherwise!

reeeeeeh. either way the transaction needs a MSG id i forgot to post so it wouldnt have got to me anyway. thanks

Don't see you doing it, pussy. Guess you must be dumber than a dying autistic retard.

Stay mad, I'm sure that'll help you quit your job at Burger King.

If you invest 1k into Ethereum right now, the most you could ever hope to profit is about 5-6k in the best case scenario. You need to hit the penny coins and catch a boom, that way you can turn 1k into 20k potentially and use that money to change your life.

>all these posts and he hasn't even posted a screenshot of his gains
I don't doubt that you made money, but unless you provide proof there is literally no reason to listen to you over some other autist on this board.

>inb4 where are your gains
I made $25k too just with Ethereum. But I'm not claiming to be an expert like you fag.

>Humaniq

Is Tyrone still making videos?

>Stay mad
rofl i'm not mad i'm tired tired of this constant bullshit of scammer pajeets. there used to be good and interesting threads on Veeky Forums at least a few each day. now it's just pure crap.

Me too. Emailed them and it turned out there was an issue with my ID picture and they just didn't put 'verification failed' or something. Email them to clarify

off of a 8,107,031,908 supply lol

Okay, what do you think of Humaniq, friend?

>ask me to post my gains after claiming gains
>claims gains and doesn't post his gains

It could be good for a pump and dump if it gets some puff pieces in NYT, etc. but Africa will never be out of poverty. So many nations have tried to capitalize on Africa's incredible resources, but it's impossible because of niggers. I know that sounds terrible, but it's true. Most of the blacks you see in the west have white genetics in them, making them tolerable. True niggers from Africa can barley function as a society, They are violent, stupid, tribal, and constantly engage in criminal behavior. To see them using crypto in the future when they can barely understand what money is to begin with is very unlikely

So if you're going to buy, pump and dump. Don't go long on this one. It's quite common knowledge that any business venture associated with blacks will fail.

Edgy. You're malaysian right?

>but Africa will never be out of poverty
Friendly reminder that Nigeria is amongst the fastest developing countries currently, they're the N in MINT which is pretty much equivalent to BRICS
The west took down Gaddafi when he was trying to strengthen the African Union and back it with the Gold Dinar, which would had uncucked the continent
>Most of the blacks you see in the west have white genetics in them, making them tolerable.
Most blacks in the west aren't anywhere close to tolerable, they're even worse than your African nigger
>So if you're going to buy, pump and dump.
It's pretty obvious this will be used entirely for speculation for a long time, but cryptos doing quite well in Africa, specially in the shitholes suffering hyperinflation and civil wars
/spa/ proved that most ASEAN fucks aren't insufferable faggots, it's always a fucking leaf

Okay, thanks bru, i will go 500 Humaniq, 500 DGB

lol. MINT is just ultra high level shilling. Mexico and Indonesia don't need to be part of some acronym, Mexico is already huge and Indonesia doesn't need Nigeria to help it's economy. Trust me, Africa is hopeless and it can only be used in pump and dumb schemes perpetrated by Goldman shills. You can't have a thriving modern economy with a majority of African blacks. You see this retarded shilling on Veeky Forums? Strategy never changes, just the form it takes.

>Most blacks in the west aren't anywhere close to tolerable, they're even worse than your African nigger

You obviously haven't been to Africa. I can walk through the worst parts of Compton and Watts and there's an 80% chance I'll be fine. If you try to walk through the worst parts of Nigeria and other predominately black African countries you will 100% be robbed or raped if you are a woman.

ITT: No gains posted, everyones LARPing

>Compton and Watts and there's an 80% chance I'll be fine
It's 0% senpai, you are obviously a basement NEET
>lol. MINT is just ultra high level shilling. Mexico and Indonesia don't need to be part of some acronym, Mexico is already huge and Indonesia doesn't need Nigeria to help it's economy.
MINT doesn't mean they will help each other dumbfuck, they aren't anywhere close geographically nor politically
The acronym means there's a shitton of potential for massive development in those countries

>some puff pieces in NYT,

Rich people don't read that. The NYT exists to make some politicians look legitimate and even that doesn't work anymore because they lied too often.

The fact Tesla is a fully electric car company is easy mode thanks to the government. Tesla is given EPA credits that they sell to other car companies because they make cars with v8's that people want. I would like Tesla if they actually for once made an electric car that was revolutionary like the Model T Ford. Then they would sell themselves. Range, reliability, quicker charge, weight, and price need to be improved drastically for this to happen.

>Rich people don't read that.
The kind of people who donated thousands to Bernie do

I started 3 weeks ago and went from 12k to 50k last week. However by NOT listening to Veeky Forums, which is about he worst advice you can give.

Never buy any of the meme and shitcoins shilled on here, except for when people talk about the big and/or reputable ones. But even then they're usually late to the party and scream and shout about how they're all going to the

>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

...excpet when a coin is mooning you are already TOO LATE and you WILL either buy at the top or pretty close to it. Soon after the trend reverses and you will think it's just a regular little downward move before going up again, but it will go deeper than expected and not recover as much and then go even deeper etc. and you'll either panic sell at a loss or be left holding bags. Only that you will NOT hold those bags for 1 or several months until you're in the green again, but instead sell them after 3 days to have liquid capital to pump into the next meme-coin or MOOOOOOOOOOOON MISSION you see shilled on here. And if you HODL xD, it's probably gonna be some shitcoin that's just fading out, because you never bothered to learn about the coins you bought or to draw "autism lines" or really put any

W O R K

into it.

You will repeat this several times and then leave the market without having learned anything and make butthurt threads about how "crypto is a scam".

>what is Ethereum.
If you listened to biz in 2015-2016, you would be doing pretty well right now. Ethereum was called a Russian scam and now look where it is. People who scream scam all day should kill themselves

How you know which coins to invest in, before they moon?

this

>Unlike most of you I actually contribute to society
>posts a pedophile picture
One of these things is not alike

>for some reason he assumes it's hard to click a "buy" button
>he assumes I didn't buy ETH at $12
Literally anyone can do it.

You did not make the market go up, nor did you predict the increase. Your understanding of cryptocurrency, it would be different if you were basing your trades on actual data instead of chasing winners.

You basically admit in you OP that you don't know what you're doing, you are ok with losing all your money as you see it as a "risk" not a carefully calculated, sane, safe investment.

>Spreading $500 around on shit coins won't make you dick. Pick one penny crypto and place your bet. Try to understand how scaling works.
I did exactly this at the beginning of 2016 and now have about $25k to show for it after much trial and error, bad trades and some luck

Try to understand how compounding interest works.

thanks for the tip op, just mortgaged my house and put it all on dgb

Thanks for proving my point, friend. I'm not giving advice out like you are. If I was, I'd post proof.

This just shows you're just some larper. Yawn.

it's not like Veeky Forums were the only ones to realize the potential behind ETH

Study how the market "works", how it behaves (easiest example is the inverse relationship between BTC and alts, BTC goes up/alts go down etc.). Study the fundamentals of all major/promising coins (seems like ridiculous work at first, but if you're in the market a while and study a coin here and another one there etc., you'll soon have a solid knowledge of the important ones, think Pokemon).

More importantly (at least from my perspective), study technical analysis.

Figure out whose advice is worth following and get to know people who know their shit (e.g. on discord). Start by following Aaron AG and High Altitude Investing on Youtube. Also Chris Dunn, although I'm not a fan. They all have good tutorials, that will answer most of your questions and get you well on your way.

Important: Sign up with Coinigy and Tradingview and organize/keep track of your trades by using Cointracking.info

You'll have to figure out the rest yourself. If you can't do that you don't have the necessary motivation and initiative to "make it". However with ALL those pointers it should be relatively easy. Good luck.

Ah the "buy and wait for the moon in a bull market" method.

I imagine this advanced trading method hasn't been so consistent over the last 4 days or so.

>never been to a major city like LA
>giant basement dwelling virgin neet projecting his insecurities
>being part of the same acronym means they help each other, not necessarily directly but economic support isn't always direct
>fucking idiot kys faggot

Yes they do. Maybe the Rothchilds don't, but your average multimillionaire will read publications like WSJ and NYT, and I'm not including SWJ crowd that has no money but will invest in a black african person coin to assuage their misplaced guilt who will also contribute.

No you didn't. I can read the charts. A very likely situation would have had to occur for you to make that gain. Don't lie you larping faggot you don't have the skill to be convincing.

unlikely* FML.

>buy into XRP around 3000
>buy into STR around 350
>buy into XEM under 5000

etc. etc.

to be fair it was hard not to make money in the weeks before the recent BTC pump, especially if you already have 12k. I could have made lik1 15k more, if I hadn't sold XRP and STR too early.

Stay mad, loser.

Anyone who made a bunch of money in the the last few weeks needs to look at the charts.

coinmarketcap.com/charts/

It's not because your Warren Shitcoin Buffet, it's because there was an insane amount of money entering the market all at once.

If you can make just 10% on your capital, every single week for three years then you're worth listening to.

>goes to coinmarketcap
>tries to figure out combination that fits his lie
>tries to renforce lie
>fails
>kys faggot

Anyways, the most I've ever made in a day is approx 150k, so I guess I'll just be mad while sitting on a pile of cash.