Down again

Down again

Yeah, I can't make a trade. Fucking poloniex ReeeeeEeeEeEeE

People still trade here?....you deserve to get goxxed.

Only place with good volume.

Check out the XRP chart, blantant bots bouncing trades between each other for a whole fucking hour now, meanwhile polo doesn't do shit about it. I'm convinced there's insider trading now.

fucks sake i can't sell my ripple. first time this shit happens to me. is there a better exchange than polo?

Got WAVES. Don't need Polo.

This is why you follow whales.

Explain please

Does API trading work during the lag?

This. I hope Bittrex gets close soon. I don't trade much on there but I feel like they have a better attitude than Polo.

>TFW people continue to use Polonishit

Wait so bittrex doesnt exist?

>Hey this shitcoin just got some good news I bet that's gonna pump let me get in on that!
>let me just go to bittrex real quick
>oh hey it doesn't have that coin listed and i can't transfer funds in time
>oh well but atleast I'm not on polo!

>Mfw i shorted ripple above 12k just before the crash

>Let's just keep the servers running while no one else can trade but these bots ping ponging profits for hours
wew

yike

Wow that is a truly disgusting yet fascinating graph

Why yikes?

someone explain this to me like i'm five years old?

>Hey this shitcoin just got some good news I bet that's gonna pump let me get in on that!
>let me just go to polo real quick
>here it is! let's do some margin, if shits gets fucked my stop loss will trigger and I won't lose anything significant!
>REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING POLO IT DIDN'T TRIGGER I CAN'T SELL ANYTHING I WAS DOING NICE 200% PROFIT AND TRYING TO CLOSE BUT COULDN'T AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN UPDATE THE CHARTS AND I'M IN DEBT
>Trollbox: user has been banned for 1 day 0 hours 0 minutes
Though in reality Polo lacks most shitcoins, if it's a full blown shitcoin it would be on YoBit or other shit
Also, most people are waiting at least 45 confirmations to get their funds transfered to Polo since last week, the support team will ban you and ignore you if you haven't got there
Even then they won't take let you use your funds, most guys are waiting 48+ hours to get credited since last weekend, they're blatantly insider trading before pulling a Gox
Polo doesn't let user and pajeet move their money nor change their sell/buy orders
Somehow other transactions go through, all of them have blatant patterns of automated trading
This is somehow totally not Polo's fault and you're totally not getting fucked by them killing your access in critical moments

Bots scalp on indicators. Very typically indicators are correlated with short-term underbought/overbought conditions. So the bot strategy will be "when it reaches this low relative to what it's trending at, buy" and vis versa for sell. Because there are only bots trading, there is very little liquidity in the middle of this range, as opposed to humans, who will be making market orders all over the place and trading on larger time scales.

That's why it's 'bouncing' back and forth: the bots only trade when its at the outside of the channel, not inbetween, so each candlestick has similar highs and lows and the open/close is whatever it happens to be when the time ends. If you look at the grey bars on each stick showing the high/low this is easy to see

Also if you ever want to write algorithms to exploit other algorithmic traders, times like these are absolute gold for data collection, as you have an almost noiseless dataset from which to extrapolate the strategies of other bots. I wouldn't be surprised that if you slapped bollinger bands adjusted properly that you could get them to almost exactly fit the high/low envelope of that graph

The best part of this is the bots have been running for so long now without polo doing anything about it that that all the open margins are now eaten up.

Wtf polo, i short and it purting me negative?

Put my stuff in paper wallets a while ago.

lending rates are at 0.000x% :)

Completely down now

Funny how they claim to be under ddos but trades still work for a select few :))))

Rates on Bitmex are at 0.89%, and on Bitfinex at 0.069%
Polo sudokued their business twice in a week

pajeet

Thank godninshorted above 12k just before the crash, im going to bank on this short

Seriously can someone explain why my short it putting me negative

Just look at the trades, it's going both ways, not just down.

I think 'tis back

At least I got a small stack of cheap XRP when it came up.

What is the best way to store XRP?

I've seen this shit tank to 12 cents from DDOS attacks a couple days back.

It's still timing out

I got a sell order through though

Anyone finding themselves with missing coins?

bittrex has more altcoins listed than polo dummy

>going on 12 days
>coinbase still hasn't put my bitcoins in my accounts yet

Not yet since I have everything locked in a lend, but Twitter/Trollbox are exploding with pajeets and neets who have lost all their coins, now it's not just the people whose stop losses orders didn't trigger or couldn't sell for no reason
Apparently most people can't withdraw either
Polo officially Gox'd, they probably will pull the same scam as Bitfinex did with their ICU

best place to store XRP is in Gatehub since it is one of the three recommended sites from Ripple themselves also there are no withdrawal/deposit fees for XRP between Gatehub and your preferred exchange site.

>mfw I have over 1k invested in Poloniex and refuse to sell at a loss

hold me Veeky Forums

Is this shit still not functional?

What's the best alternative to this peice of shit?

>tfw Poloniex seems like the easiest site to trade on
>tfw it looks the most risky too

WHY?

Because fuck you that's why.

I have quite liked Polo in the past, nice interface, fast withdrawals etc. looks like its all going to shit now though.

Everything good comes to an end