Live in eastern europe

>live in eastern europe
>make 500 euros
>left with 100 after living expenses
>throw it away anyway on fancy food, vidya and entertaimed to ease the pain of living

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

how am I supposed to invest like you guys?

any eastern european here who broke out of this hellish circle?

is migration really the only way?

Go to Germoney. They are thankful for any immigrant who is not a nigger at this point.

Hey, fellow eastern euro here. I'm wagecucking in London currently.

If you've spent most of your life browsing imageboards and playing video games and have no skills whatsoever like me, you're better off getting a single room in a big city, pray you'll end up with decent/quiet roommates, and get a night shift dead end job.

Oh yeah and put 30% of your savings in crypto and don't get too greedy, remember to dump when you pump.

I get 300e disco money from the government for doing nothing :D

>make ~610€
>put half of one of my wages into crpyto (300€) plus another 90€ from the side
>up to almost 900€ after a month

A-am I going to make it to a volkswagen shitboxland?

>live in eastern yurop
>earn on average 1500€ net monthly
>people think that i'm rich

>live in eastern europe
>get an early grasp on the phenomena that is cryptocurrency
>rally relatives and shill hard
>invest their money
>literally profit

Just make your own crypto. Call it Slavbucks.

I'd invest.

Maybe work towards a degree, a bachelor's or doctorate or something. That opens up both job and immigration opportunities while being relatively cheap.

Consider also part time work in addition to your day job. Remote & freelancing work might be a possibility because you're better than Pajeets.

Also people make $5,000 a month, have $1,000 left over, and blow all *that*. So try to save more or be more modest in your hobbies.

From, western europe.

Living in central europe anyway because it's super cheap.

Turned $100 worth of BTC into $30,000 worth of BTC daytrading.

You've got no excuse.

>>throw it away anyway on fancy food, vidya and entertaimed to ease the pain of living
don't, you pussy.

embrace the pain of living.
yolo.

There is your problem. Stop wasting money. I recommend The Way To Wealth by Benjamin Franklin. Best $4 you will ever spend. If you follow the advice in that book and mainly stop wasting money on non-essentials and build up your savings you'll find your needs few and your riches in time great. You will need to alter your spending habits but fiscal security and peace of find are worth far more than a ounce of gold.

TLDR: LIVE WITHIN YOUR MEANS. SPEND LESS THAN YOU MAKE!

stop eating fancy food or processed snacks. just eat beans, rice, sauces, and MSG to make it taste good.

stop buying vidya. get into bitgamer or some other vidya piracy place. pirate all your entertainment. you live in Eastern Europe ffs. step up nigga.

put all of what you save into ETH.

Hey buddy, what do you do when minimum wage is 20$/DAY and rent is 800$ a month like in some eastern euro countries?

Is that supossed to be bad...?

>Be spaniard.
>Minimum wage is 4,89 euros.
>Rent is 500-800 euros anyway.

That is despair.

Nvm, I'm retarded, yea its even worse.

In which eastern euro country is rent $800 per month?

If you're in the EU just go to Prague or Budapest and get a $300 per month apartment while you trade shitcoins for a living.

It's what I do, literally the easiest life ever.

I take home about 4300$ after taxes and have about 2800$ after all expenses. Initially I was able to blow all of that eating at healthy and expensive fast casuals literally every day but I've toned that down and saving now.

Now all I do is eat chicen and veggies and its pretty much like in college when I only made 400$ a month, everything is bullshit

>wagecuck in rich country
>save
>come back when you have enough
>invest

It's called "contribute to society" and you will make more money you NEET.

Hey dude go to the shitty eastern europe like romania or bosnia. No one can even afford a 20$ to trade shitcoins. Most of them cant even afford a computer or internet.... Try trading shitcoins now.

Being Eastern European you speak a rare language. Translation pays quite well, proz.com is a good place to start, but finding your own customers will oc end up paying better.

>be canadian
>working 50$k/year shit retail manager job
>saved up 20k
>quit shit job
>trade crude oil futures and natural gas futures for a living
>on pace to make 200K this year
>gonna finish my uni degree for teh lels
>still holding BTC that I got for 100usd way back when

git gud

>east europoor
>work kinda deadend job and school on the side
>make from 600 - 1000 euros, depending on schedule
>stick everything left over after bills and food into crypto
>beat myself up every day and cry myself to sleep every night for being relatively late to the party

It bothers me quite a lot that I had so many opportunities to get disproportionately massive gains from tiny investments and I missed most of them because I started paying attention too late.

I truly believe crypto is the one golden goose opportunity for the average person to grasp at riches within this and following lifetimes.

At least it soothes my anxiety to hear normies talk about crypto as if it's still some alien concept entirely - I'm not irredeemably late!

No way it's fucking late. We've barely caught a glimpse of the golden age of cryptocurrency.

Yeah but you'll always be a slav though.

Eastern Europe isn't all slavic doe.
I'm from a lil place called Estonia.

>Estonia
>not slavs
This is like Tyrone looking in the mirror everyday saying "Holup we wuz witey an shieeet".

This raises the question of what exactly does "slav" mean in your vocabulary. Estonians are both culturally, linguistically and genetically an entirely distinct population. The only thing that binds us to slavs is the 70 years of bullshit Soviet occupation.

Genes don't lie, slav.

You can take the slav out of the Krokodil wasteland, but you can't take the Krokodil wasteland out of the slav.

Reduce your costs of living and expenses by 10%.

Invest 50 euros monthly into crypto. At the end of the year you will have 800 conservatively by just holding. A bit more if you can learn to trade and dont do stupid stuff like buy magic beans.

Rinse and repeat for a couple years.

Alternatively, suck dicks on the side for extra income.

Is there a step by step guide on to become an immigrant?

I'm an american citizen, how do I leech on welfare and become rich using cryptocurrency?

1.be very aggressive
2.get sjw's to house you for free cause >oppression
3.?????
4.Profit
God speed, user

Seriously go to germany though. Even you don't move there, money is literally lying on the streets in germany. And I mean literally. You get 25ct for every plastic bottle you collect and bring to a supermarket. Collect 400 bottles and you made a hundred bucks. Same with cans. Hang out near parties and just collect all the trash the kids throw away. Open Air Festivals are a literal gold mine. You can make a thousand bucks a day if you put your mind into it. Collect the trash after a big football game. Go through trashcans. A lot of germans literally throw money into trash cans simply because they are too lazy to bring back the bottles.

The genes of the actual slavs who also live in Estonia indeed do not lie m8. They are slavs after all. Estonians, are not. It's simple. See the 60+% of Finno-Ugric/Germanic/Nordic genes? Those would be the Estonians.

user, if you have an african nation of 100% african ancestry and you introduce an equally large population of nords from Northern Europe, the genotype of the indigenous africans will not suddenly become 50% Nordic. The genotype makeup of said country would be 50% Nordic.

Don't argue with low IQ trolls

It's the same for everyone everywhere.

Wealth is relative.

You have to know the right people, be lucky, or be shrewd and hardworking.

knowing the right people is how families stay in the upper/upper-middle class.

Being a chartered engineer will give you comfy security no mater what happens, but currently it's too costly to obtain that qualification.

I'm starting my own business and will be moving UK to Eastern Europe. If I don't make enough margin to live off my business, it will act as a CV, so it's almost a win-win.

If you are young and fit, at least try "citizenship through service" for the US ARMY.

If that fails then welfare/wagecuck off germany since they are the country of pure cuck and will give you money for simply not being german.

enjoy the rewards.