Servers are fucked. Better start working on that OC instead

Servers are fucked. Better start working on that OC instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-507
youtube.com/watch?v=pfsjBKt-3lA
scp-wiki.net/scp-597
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

094 should be nerfed ,

No game deserves the fate of Veeky Forums. Did some user post last time around about a fix for the servers as well? Or are we all just direct-connectin'

>try to post pic related
>first fucking response beat me to it
You magnificent bastard.

Last thread hit bump limit.
We are winning bros.

He works for what he is. Peanut is balanced by being useless against literally 2 smart people with guns, Larry is balanced by being useless and not balanced at all, and 094 is balanced by taking forever to spawn zombies and requiring decent teamwork from the other SCPs to be effective. They do need to find a way to discourage him just camping the nuke-room elevator or something because that shit is aids.

>Do you dare enter my magical realm?

094 is kino.

Someone post direct-connect /v/ servers, I need my fix before bed, Doc.

So do SCP actually work together just for the game or would peanut snap doc and larry's neck just because?

Is 094 in the game already, or only in the beta?

173 kills anything it sees it dosin't care.
It tried to kill 682 and scared him badly.
And it even managed to snap 096s neck over 100 times in the spam of five hours once.
Peanut has no friends only crunch.

>Ended up as SCP 5 times in past couple days
>Get doctor 4 times
Fuck I hate playing him because zombies are usually idiots

Is /v/ an SCP?

What is this?

Nice context, faggot.
Well, they're zombies.

Fucking kek

>guy playing 094 has like 700 ping
>get instagibbed by medicine man from 20 feet away
>revive as zombie
>immediately go to heavy containment and suicide

When is the dev gonna add Able

scp-wiki.net/scp-507
Just posting the best scp

What kind of pathetic fag puts their name on a gif? Wtf I've never seen a gif with someone's name on before lmao holy shit what a loser

>SCP 076 gets added.
>Game admittedly gets flooded with weebs.

Man put a lot of work into that gif.
More work then you have done in your entire life.

I wish 76 was more likable but it just has so many anime tropes and mary sueness to its concept. It has a hard self insert vibe to it. No clue why it is so popular.

>And it even managed to snap 096s neck over 100 times in the spam of five hours once.
what

>No clue why it is so popular.
He's easy to make sexy and almost everyone has wrote a tale of him fighting every known SCP.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfsjBKt-3lA

Wow great comment. He's a fucking faggot lmao

poor shy guy

Big guy with a big sword fights big things with his big sword.

Based 173

>a week playing this game
>not ONCE I been able to play Dboy or a nerd even when I stay after the round ends

Why in the fuck spawns are random in this game, also Dboys and Nerds should respawn too.

why the fuck are you so mad someone is doing something with their life sweetheart?

Oh wow I found the perfect SCP for /v/
scp-wiki.net/scp-597

That's disgusting.

>597 is to be hosed down weekly, with special care given to the areas around the nipples, to prevent the buildup of saliva and drool. Those suckling need washing daily, as does the floor underneath them, for the removal of the puddles of urine, feces (for the first few days, but when solids completely leave the body this is no longer necessary, although occasionally a thin watery substance is excreted), and vomit, which is produced when they drink too eagerly, quickly, or out of rhythm. The cleaning products are to be plain and unscented (use of aromatics or herbal oils will be noted) and no scrubbing is to be done by hand.

That's not 686

>moved to Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is shit. Can we be moved to /trash/ instead?

Why are mods still being fuckboys doing it for free? Wasn't it said it's fine so long as the OP isn't containing a list of servers and linking to past threads?

HE
PERFORMS
THESE
ACTIONS
FOR
NO
MONETARY
GAIN

HE
DOES
IT
FOR
FREE

Just remove the shit janny they're garbage and are actively ruining the site.

>Just remove the mods Hiro they're garbage and are actively ruining the site.

Get off our board you filthy /v/irgins

At the very least, find the ass that keeps doing this and remove him. At this point he's even ignoring other mods to spite us. You have more than enough reason to can him.

We're fucking trying faggot

Why the fuck do you think we keep making threads? we hate it here.

We'd like to, but currently a faggot mod is making that impossible.

We don't want to be here either because Veeky Forums is what kills a community faster than anything else.

You were a /v/irgin once. A /v/irgin!

Who's mad? I'm just calling the fag out for being a pathetic attention seeking loser

no

Ok

kek, ain't nuthin' but a peanut