Cryptomillionaires

What do you feel when reading posts like this?

Pure rage.

Good for them, I look forward to many stories like this in the future

Did someone say ASIA?

Hope

Ecstacy. A nonwhite and their money are soon parted.

>"btcnomad"
accurate
It's awesome how crypto is making people think big and eventually abandon their sense of nationalism that enslaves them to the country they were born in. We are all people of the world and the borders are only in our heads.

>muh globalism
>culture don't matter, we are le citizens of WORL
Fuck off

Globalism implies a new world order controlled by a less than 1% of elites, which is not what crypto is about. "People of the world" doesn't mean abandoning your culture fucktard.

hahahaha, how does it feel to be a laggard loser?

Do you even have one million? I guess not, PLEB

Can you throw a hundred thousand at me?

fucking normiefags getting rich of my cryptos

hope he gets killed and raped on his travels, i have no sympathy for rich people

also dont you need a lot more than just 5 million dollars to call yourself a multi-millionaire?

hope he has most of his stash in bitcoin and it crashes soon

reeeeee

it makes me glad that I haven't bought into crypto currency because it's really hard to cash out large sums (over $1000) without raising flags

aslong as you can prove that you bought them legally, there's no concern

save the receipts from coinbase or where ever you trade your shit at

create a legitimate bitcoin consultancy company and that will generate your income that can be attached to world banking system.

Yeah I'm glad I'm not rich because like, more money more problems amirite?

Invest in Humaniq.

God owns everything friend. Those who make easy money without hard work & an appreciation of Jesus/God end up losing it all. God can take back what is his at anytime.

Most people who win the lottery end up with nothing in 5-10 years? I imagine it's the same for those who made millions from crypto currency.

Gayest post i've ever read

its fake, people who make millions of dollars try not to spend 1 dollar out of it unless its for coke

>What are my options here
Switzerland is often thought of as a Bitcoin-friendly country. The Canton of Zug, for example, is sometimes called the crypto capital of the world and many Bitcoin service startups are located there, including Xapo, Shapeshift, Ethereum, Monetas, and Bitcoin Suisse.

lol

Jesus/God = Globalist Elitists

>1776

Clearly America is your choice, friend.

they're all insectoid robots desu senpai

>We are all people of the world and the borders are only in our heads.
fuck having laws and societies and cultures and races and borders and sheit

What if there was an ATM that you can transfer bitcoins to withdraw fiat, there could be 200$ limit or something.

What's with people who become millionaires through sheer luck not wanting to pay any taxes? I'd be talking to a lawyer first thing about how to cash out this stuff legally, who fucking cares if I pay 50% to the tax man, having millions in legal tender would be worth that I'd think.

50%! What country are you living in?

There's the advcash meme. You can at least pay your daily stuff with your shitcoin balance.

>Quoting 1/3 of the point I'm getting across.
Where exactly in my post am I implying anarchy and chaos, moron?

im not paying taxes for my 20k made in crypto, i would go the legal route with a million though

you sound like the typical le hubam race faggot
structured societies beget nations, so by attempting to deconstruct the national borders that are already established you will plunge the world into post-national chaos.
Have a look at the EU if you want an idea of what open borders and globalism does to order.

I feel bad for your distorted view of the world. Since the term globalism is currently associated with globalist elitist fags taking over the world that doesn't mean that there isn't a better alternative.

Isn't this the whole fucking point everyone here believes in crypto and it's potential? It creates the ability to transact and exchange value regardless of what nation or race you are part of.

>Who cares if I give away millions of dollars
Why don't you put your money where your post is and give away half of your crypto portfolio
They don't have a distorted view, it's just your initial post was moronic and you got called out on it. You made a stupid statement that people are enslaved to nationalism, and that the only borders are in our heads. Then you tried to backpedal and argue that this post is about crypto

you have to go back

Most people just see this as a wealth growing opportunity. The lack of control is kind of cool but globalism is probably never going to actually happen because it's utopian and that's a dangerous path to try and follow. The reality of race is that even if we were equals we would still eventually end up trying to kill each other. It's safer for them to stay in their rathole trading spicy weeds for bits of aluminium.

>Isn't this the whole fucking point everyone here believes in crypto and it's potential? It creates the ability to transact and exchange value regardless of what nation or race you are part of.

I don't think about nations or race. I really believe the current Bitcoin holders are more trustworthy people. In 100 years they are going to be corrupted like the FIAT currency elite is today, no doubt about it. But for now this looks like the most stable currency in the future. People that are very privileged in the banking industry are the main opponents I suppose. They know they are getting a free lunch because a central bank can create money out of nothing, hence loans with interest rates they choose.

>also dont you need a lot more than just 5 million dollars to call yourself a multi-millionaire?

Son. You are retarded.

>people who are bad at managing money and making financial decisions in general spend money unwisely ESPECIALLY when they have alot.

He's a fucking idiot, you can easily cash out small amounts into the asian banking system, to cover expenses, and then get the rest in cash through localbitcoins

There is two asias

You can cash out thousands of dollars easily.

This guys is just trying to break the law and not pay any taxes.

>Why don't you put your money where your post is and give away half of your crypto portfolio
That guy most likely pays taxes on his capital gains. So he is putting his money where his mouth is.

>globalism = being a free human and going where you want when you want and fuck the gubmint if they don't like it

This is what happens when brainlets drink the /pol/aid

Thats not at all what globalism is, you fucking dumbass 16 year old.

>If you don't (do thing) [the way I'm used to] {you're bad and bad things will happen to you}

People like you are the reason religious folk are still considered ignorant tyrants.

That's exactly what I'm saying, petulant child.

Globalism is indeed not (that), but he's saying (that) is globalism, and I'm ridiculing and calling him a brainlet for it.

Christ, is this your second day on fourchins?

t.18 years old liberal

You should get out of Veeky Forums and grab a book while you can.

>knowing nationalism is a vestigial relic of population manipulation from the ancient past
>must be a liberal

A USA investors visa is 500k why does he think he needs a job

I will probably have the same type of questions once I sell my Humaniq for $1 each. I feel good seeing myself in the future.

Jews. Checkmate.

Start a ponzi scheme and sell bitcoin to followers

Borders + free market is the best solution.

Veeky Forums should be aware the horrific effects third world immigration, especially when black, has on local markets and housing investments. Its like a biological nuke to stability, business, and property.

No thanks, closed borders with landmines thanks.

>also dont you need a lot more than just 5 million dollars to call yourself a multi-millionaire?

Learn English. You need more than 1 million to call yourself a multi-millionaire. 5 is more than enough.

buy 300k usd house in hungary
get access to rest of europe
move to non-muslim shit hole part of europe

>think you are a millionaire with meme coins
>cant cash it out without going to jain

ayyy lmaooo

>pay taxes on your gainz
>cash out whatever you want
really makes you think

Some guy in another thread said you don't need to tax if you just tell them it's "gambling" instead of "investing"