Fail proof crypto strategy

>invest money only in coins that actually do something (eth,nem ect)
>use blocks of $500
>if it increases take out your profit and put it in another block
>if it decreases just hold it, it will go back up in time
>take another block and go into a different coin
>repeat

So if you fuck up and it drops you're just holding good coins like btc eth nem gnt ect. Then you just take a different block of 500 and invest it in another coin.

t. genius

I know i can't believe nobody does this. These faggots buy high panick sell low and scramble around looking for that next pump.

it works with stellar.. gonna buy in now

I've been one of those but I'm finally learning. Thanks user.

>invest long-term in coins that don't physically exist and is totally reliant on a internet connection and a computer/server/harddrive/blockchains to not fuck up or die

The only money people ever get in cryptocurrency is the money of others who invested in and who totally rely on more people joining so they can make gains.

If no new people bought bitcoins and other altcoins there would be no money to make...

It's a pyramid/ponzi scheme and I hope all governments eventually ban it.

>The only money people ever get in cryptocurrency is the money of others who invested in and who totally rely on more people joining so they can make gains.

Hence why he said "coins that actually do something". In other words, coins that have a market value rather than just a speculative value.

>If no new people bought bitcoins and other altcoins there would be no money to make

Same with the stock market, forex, and every business in the world. It's weird how nobody will make money if nobody spends money.

>It's a pyramid/ponzi scheme

The fact that you don't know the difference between those two things underscores the incredible ignorance of your post.

You have to be 18+ to post here. Come back when you've taken an econ class.

Daw, poor nocoiner.

it must be hard to be so fucking afraid of what's coming. When the next recession hits and you are out of your job, savings and home, I do hope you get to use the free internet on a library to come here and watch how fucking wrong you were.

So it's a zero sum game. JUST LIKE THE FUCKING STOCK MARKET YOU DUMB FAGGOT.

>Stock market is a zero sum game

nice maymay

The 'market' is really a large collection of two-player games, as each individual transaction is a game in itself.

The payoff function in a trade for player I will always be the negative of the payoff function for player II. That makes each individual trade a zero-sum game.

Of course, this doesn't factor in transaction fees. When factored in, the payoff function for the winning player becomes LESS than the absolute value of the loss suffered by the losing player. That makes stock market a negative-sum game. Or to put it in another way - the house always wins.

>The stock market is a zero sum game
>That makes stock market a negative-sum game

You have 3 options; Zero, postive or negative sum game... yet you manage to be wrong twice :^)

Its basic high school algebra, user.

Was your family so poor that you had to get a job at 15, or were you just too dumb to pass the class?

No, this is a fool proof strategy.

> Buy coins

> Waits fur moon

you're wrong too namefag retard

it's a non-zero sum game

Lmao what? And what happens when nobody wants to buy your stocks?

>>if it increases take out your profit and put it in another block

if it increases how far though? How do you know when to take profit?

That's up to you.

I more or less follow OP's strategy, but in $250 tranches. Also on the side I have $100 I day trade with to make my work day go by faster. I more or less break even with it, and that's okay, because the vast majority of my money is in non-shit tier coins.

Yes you could this in top of a long term investing strategy.

I can't tell what you are. Trolling? Ignorant? Bitter? Elderly?

All currency is based on fiat. Something has value of people are willing to pay for it. Are you upset the barter system is obsolete, too? I don't begrudge people their opinions, but it takes a special kind of person to think that early adopters and today takers shouldn't enjoy the fruit of their efforts.

PhD in game theory here. You could not have done a worse job with this post. Did you hear the phrase "payoff function" somewhere and decide to just try it out just now?

Fudenberg and Levine. Read it. Then come back to me.