You walk into a bar with your gf and this guy slaps your gfs ass
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blockade his country.

Point the madman to the closest forest

You fucked up Willy

You walk into a bar with your gf and this guy rebuilds your country on crisis and transforms it into a world superpower in less than a decade. What do?

Make fun of his dead mom

Wait 5 minutes for him to undo all his progress in a series of tistic decisions that leave Berlin in Ash and you wondering why Germany existed in the first place.

tell him I got letters from him meant for his mother.

Give him a microphone and let him talk until everyone in the bar wants to band together to stomp him out of existence.

Transport Lenin to do work in Russia.

Build trenches along a general area and declare the territory within it a german reservation.

Call his cousins to back me up.

Call him Billy no mates

Point out that hed slap her ass with this particular hand because the other one is fucking useless whixh is why his mommy never loved him, he will then cry and run into the forest to play wargames in fancy fantastic uniforms.

It's made him even more of a difficult chap!

What the fuck are these memes I see them plastered all over Veeky Forums. Where are they from and are they from the Veeky Forums board.?

youtube.com/watch?v=kCEUZ4rFiac
Quick reminder this was payed for by British tax payers money.

Bomb him back to the stone age and occupy him, taking away a vast majority of land and giving it to Poland and then laugh when white supremacists worship a man who destroyed the white race.

Go home Wilhelm your drunk

Why hasn't the BBC been defunded yet?

>Tfw I have a TV licence and literally fund media terrorism.
Ever since they dropped top gear I want my money back, still planet earth 2 is decent but it doesn't balance out the other shit they broadcast.

>owning a TV
>2016

That guy looks nothing like Tsar Nick, what the fug?

It's nick and George in the video who are supposed to look identical. Also the kaiser is gay.

>You walk into a bar with your gf and this guy slaps your gfs ass
>What do?

Repeatedly charge into devastating machine-gun and artillery fire and what that doesn't work, do it again.

>2016

Waggle his willy!

Call up my lad von Bismarck to teach him a jolly ol' lesson.

Shake his left hand

They're from a shithole general on Veeky Forums

t. R&I

the only acceptable answer

shitposter

How's he gonna do that with a withered hand, huh?

Just because the only girl that'll take you is so fat slapping her ass is a two hand job.

fuck off alex

laugh at his deformed arm

hpmdf

>hpmdf
IT'S HPMIDF REEEE
HISTORICAL
PROJECT
MOD
INTERNET

Wonder how he produced any slapping force with that shriveled arm.

Willy Wagglers unite!

Jelly of anons HIGH TEST.

you're wrong

shitposter