Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1701: Happy Birthday, Zuramaru Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events
JP: UR Punk Rock Yoshiko Scouting
EN: Christmas HonoUmi Chafes

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPssOk3uQ58
twitter.com/natyaaaaaaan07/status/969737932134219776
youtu.be/PRttl820kN0
youtube.com/watch?v=TQkbyt4gne4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Zuramaru! Happy Birthday Zuramaru!

For Setsuna!

Love this artist.

Happy birthday, Hanamaru!
Also
>No honoka birthday threads this year
Remember how 2 years ago they actually left few raibus without birthday threads?
What happened with oldschool honkfans?

Kiss Setsuna

*stinkstar
fucking reddit tumblr 9gag /pol/ newfags

For Mari

Umi is love.

I love her

Song of the day youtube.com/watch?v=WPssOk3uQ58

>You will never be Umi's waifu
;_;

One stinky dinky, ha ha ha
Two stinky dinky, ha ha ha

Life is unfair ;_;

for her

twitter.com/natyaaaaaaan07/status/969737932134219776

For magnets.

No. Get Nico away from her.

>Maki and Nozomi will never be able to make Nico happy woman
>Yuri literally can't compete with male selfinsert

Nico doesn't need a man or walking piles of shit to make her happy. She's the best on her own.

Happy birthday delicious Zuramaru.

It's a special occasion for Hanamaru's birthday.
Post cute Zuras!

Smart.

>no.4 trending

Very good, hanamaru.

Threadly reminder that if you ship you're low test.

Zura~

That's not very good. Even an unpopular girl like Ruby was number one trending for her birthday before TGS happened.

Oh no no
Whonamarufags on suicide watch

stinkstar

what a stinky thread.......

aquors really a shit

Just because it's the weekend and you don't have work doesn't mean you can stay up to shitpost, you fucking retarded flips.

zura

stinky dinky

Aniki...

Please, not here as well ;_;

He's wrestling in heaven.

no, this is the americans waking up after sleeping in

I don't get this meme.

>Aniki will never wake up again

Fuck off newfag.

not bad

What the fuck does this mean?

Autists circlejerking

youtube.com/watch?v=WPssOk3uQ58
Aniki...

where are the chubby marus??????????

>maru
>chubby
lalala can't hear you

Sleep tight, Aniki

;~;

;-;

If I can even get just one of these URs on her actual birthday, I'll be ecstatic.

Chubby is good though. And lewd.

Sleep tight, Aniki.

youtu.be/PRttl820kN0

Aniki please wake up ;_;

you're mad because you have bad taste

Kys

Nozomi is for me anyway

And this thread is ruined. See you in 8.

Sleep tight Aniki ;_;

Report and ignore

youtube.com/watch?v=TQkbyt4gne4

argie-chan .---.

Hanamaru is a good raibu though, only bad when paired with Yoshitko.

It was never good in the first place.

>dude pictures of hanamaru lmao
>nickmack XD
>they are lovers :DDDD
>no they aren't :DDDD
>dis one my waifu
>dude pictures of cute girls lmao welcome to /c/
>i like boobs!
>-reposted meme- x10
>one post of game discussion
>memes memes memes muh waifu meme meme meme your raibu a shit

i like boobs aswell
rkks specially

Based rubyfriend.

All of these are mine.

You act like teenagers who just discovered their heterosexuality.

I love her!
IT WUZ NOT HER

Maybe when All Stars comes out the quality of threads will improve overall.

>all stars comes
>first 100 posts:
>non-stop bitching about bugs, something from SIF not transferring over, and SIF 5.x being doomed
>next 650 posts:
>kamiMOB breadbane snappymang /g/maruchaser namedrop falseflag drama, horny teenagers, waifufagging, shipping memes, and poshn-posrp meme war

Guy from last thread who was going about with making a fresh account after starting SIF. Thinking about doing ANOTHER restart because I've finally reached a comfortable point with most Hard songs. Since I only put a few hours into the game, would it be worth going through it again, but playing the songs mostly on Hard to maximize my use of the overflow LP during the beginning? Still too much of a newfag so I don't know whether the benefits would be enough. Here's what I managed in this account today just through songs/stories.

>Rank - 28
>Gems - 54
>LP - 111/39
>R's (haven't done any scouting yet obviously) - 3 (Idolized & Bonded Honk, Idolized Nico, Umi)

I've got a ton of idolized N's to bond, and have already finished with around 20. Loads of friendship points to use as well, probably just to practice on the cards at this point since I'm gonna run out of member spaces soon.

just play nothing but master and don't give a fuck about anything but dupe idolizing and max bonding anything that's not SSR or higher or a scorer SR

save your blue tickets and spend them 25 at a time

If you didn't start a month ago when we had expert songs at 5 LP and later 10X exp on a couple of songs don't bother starting. You're too much of a latelet.

If you feel like you "wasted" LP and want to start fresh, why not. Did you play regular songs? If sso, why not join the Challenge Festival event that's currently running? If you can get through all 5 rounds on Hard, I'm sure you could tier without spending a single gem and the rewards are totally worth it.

>just play nothing but master
>"I've finally reached a comfortable point with most Hard songs"

I mean, I'm obviously still too shit for that.

SIF's LP system was designed with the expectation that you would mostly play a normal mode.

Spend your lp on event songs even if you need to just clear 1 song and then quit to collect rewards it will be a much better use of your time

Of course. Besides, it's worth starting over to get good cards anyway.

>no agugu happy bday lines
>no lovecas

Reminder that Umidah saved SIF EN

Nico, Pana, and Rin!

NicoRinPana!

Navigators.

Can't I do both (restart and do the events)?

The main "concern" I have is that I'm worried my team/cards at the start wouldn't be strong enough to get C's on Hard songs for a while, which would make the restart pointless.

man reading your posts reminds me that this game is fucking garbage

i mean it's fun at high ranks but holy fuck why did i put up with this shit when bandori lets you have fun instantly

>play 3 songs on hard cause too bad for expert
>back to 0 LP in just around 10 minutes

Even if you're not getting Cs I would think it's still worth it if you feel good enough to clear hard songs. You're going to get a lot of the same rewards that you'd get from playing non-event songs but you also have a chance of getting stuff like 50k G (very huge for a starting player), friend points, and even a tiny tiny chance at getting a Scouting Ticket.

Of course you can do both. Be sure to spend your gems before making the new account though, if ou get a good pull keeping the account will probably be better than starting fresh.
A C score shouldn't be hard to pull of even with just Ns and Rs as long as they're on colour, I think. Especially if you can get some SIS and R cards early on.

wtf bros i thought aqours were supposed to be in charge??

No, it doesn't. Bandori's gacha is even more unforgiving than SIF's. I'm waiting for the English release before I even dare touch that game again.

The worst part is leveling your cards when you aren't a really old player. A lot of you probably forget this but when you haven't been playing for a couple years it's fucking brutal to level all your cards.
It took me like 2 years of playing to finally hit the point where I don't worry about EXP when I get a new UR anymore and where I can just mass sell my N cards instead of dumping them into unleveled cards.

what are you newfags complaining about now

>It took me like 2 years of playing to finally hit the point where I don't worry about EXP
You're terrible, I've been playing for a little over a year now and I stopped having this problem months ago.

Gacha is gacha

What matters is whales not being able to pay for a rate up or an advantage other than scouting frequency

>but i wanted the cutest one of my waifu