Who would win? conor mcgregor or romes best gladiator?

who would win? conor mcgregor or romes best gladiator?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In what kind of fight?

no weapons: Probably Connor if the gladiator isn't a heavyweight with some kind of ancient wrestling training.

weapons: Gladiator

There's also other questions. Is the gladiator wearing a helmet? That left won't work against a helmet.

no helmets. dagger optional.

Gladiator would win.

really? why?

he knows how to fight with a dagger professionally

probably shitly though. reckon mcgregor can give him a run with his reach and boxing skills.

the lions

This.

Not to mention that he has likely been in an armed fight before.

David

Nah, Conor McGregor trained UFC, kid.
The "gladiators" had no jujitsu, no stand up game, no wrestling, literally nothing.

One punch from the God King Conor "Two Weight Division Champion of the World" McGregor would send Achilles and the Greco-Roman gods straight to Hades.

u a luke cukchold fan innit?

yeah i reckon mcgregor could fuck em up. khabib for sure.

top gladiator was probably a 6'6, 250lb beast that knew how to fight pretty well with most common weapons. Daggers were something you carried everywhere, stands to reason he'd be trained with them

meanwhile McGregor fights at 145 and is 5'9

The guy with reach, weight, and training is gonna win

come on lets atleast assume same size.

bang.

rome's best gladiator isn't gonna be a featherweight

well what about romes best featherweight.

>what about I change my shitty question until I get the answer I want

Greco-Roman wrestling didn't have weight classes, there were no wrestlers who were that small

Gladiators were likely the same, no point in training a small person who would be harder to see from the stands and easily overpowered by the larger gladiators of other ludi

what about you make a useful contribution or shut the fuck up.

so what if i change the question. surely these forums are about getting to the truth in whatever way necessary. except maybe fo you that just loves shitposting.

you know what, i am changing the question to jon jones or klitschko.

Size is not that big of a deal in fighting.
One clean punch from McGregor would floor any Roman, no matter how big and fat he is.

do you think that mcgregor could beat jon jones or brock lesnar?

Easily. The light heavyweights and heavyweights are too slow, they won't even touch em. They lack the timing, the rhythm, the flow, and mewments. They'd trip over their fat legs before they could lay a finger on em.

yeah, everyone knows Muhammad ali was slow af

Look how fragile Conor looked sparring with a UNTRAINED The mountain
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Conor was told to go easy on him by his coach.
Comparing Ali fast to Conor fast is like comparing a football sprinter to Usain Bolt

somehow i dont believe you lol.

Unarmed mcgregor would wreck anyone up to 6 foot 2, above that with plenty of muscle on the other guy he would be destroyed. Look up the game of thrones guy vs mcgregor there is a point where size is too big an issue

he barely beat diaz. very close match. diaz could have beat him. you are deluded my friend.

Those bums got nutin

I think you have to account for lifestyles too.
Even if the Roman is smaller i bet you a dime to a dollar that the Roman or gual or Semite lived an extremely hardcore life compared to anyone alive today let alone a ufc fighter.

I am drunk and you type like an arab

If you give a child a knife he would become a threat to a pro fighter.

give a knife to someone who trains to fight professionally with them and they will take apart just about anyone