*giggles* thanks for hiding me from those evil goyim user! you're one of the good goyim that my father spoke about...

>*giggles* thanks for hiding me from those evil goyim user! you're one of the good goyim that my father spoke about. you should really come visit me in the attic when everyone goes to sleep I have something I want to show you *giggles*

how does Veeky Forums respond?

I'm not falling for your tricks, kike.

destruction of matter.

Sure thing, Anne!

>go upstairs that night
>she shares her diary with me and we have a warm, somber moment as we hear bombs and gunfire crackle in the distance
>tuck her into bed and turn the light off

then the destruction of pink matter.

*tickles underdeveloped clitoris with ballpoint pin

>You'll never save her

>You'll never raise a happy family together with her

k jeff

that's lewd, user. lolis are for protecting

Do you guys think that if Anne Frank was in her 20s in our era that she'd be one of those ultra liberal NYC sjw jews and only sleep with black guys or would she be one of those militant far right conservative jews that got married at 17 and already gave birth to 3 kids and visits Israel every summer?

im a suicidal maniac so... expected.

btw this reminds me of karl pilkington. love that guy. Veeky Forums really needs a thread about him. for you yanks that dont know, look him up. very funny, very intellitgent, libertarian commons sense political views.

>k
hmm both.

I would fuck her pussy until she passed out. GOD DAMN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD!

qt ;_;

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LOVED

pedothread#

'Allahu Akbar you filthy Jew. Get over here and spread those cheeks.

Fuck off Ahmed

>ultra liberal NYC sjw jews
Most likely because she lusted after goys like Heinz Ruehmann.

because she was thirsty as fuck. just wanted cuck.

NOW THEY JUST LAY THERE IN THEIR CLIMB

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine

This is beyond autism
I hope you all burn I'm hell

What's your favourite holocaust related sex fantasy, Veeky Forums?

>shadman

Female concentration camp guard pegging emaciated jews

>Give me that book you filthy kike.
>Herr obersturmführer! We have one here, the roach was hiding in my attic without my knowledge.

Post moar

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early.

I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her.

Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for.

Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you and her are both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

hhnnnnnnnnggg

You dream of the beautiful face you have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day you will both die and your ashes will fly from an aeroplane over the sea.
But for now you are young and all you want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing you can see. Love to be in the arms of all you’re keeping here with you.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye