/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Henry knows Latin after reading 4 pages of Latin Edition
>what is KCD?
You play as Henry - the man everyone knows but doesn't even know himself. He has the super power to learn anything nearly instantly. For years this was suppressed by keeping him doing stupid things for a blacksmith - but one day he told his mom to mind her own business and gained two strength in the process. Trying to stop him before he learned how to stealth kill and destroy the world one assassination at a time an army of good intentioned Cumans invade killing thousands to save millions.
Radzic, the local lord, flees the village and reunites with Henry. Realizing that Henry's powers were unleashed he takes Henry into his service hoping to utilize this super weapon and turn him against the Cumans.
None of that really matters though you never get to get your revenge but you will fuck up a lot of bandits I guess. And probably kill/rob a ton of innocent people you sick fuck.
>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitch tv warhorsestudios

>Gameplay
look it up faggot
there's dev blogs on Youtube, loads of losers on twitch, funny moment and bugs compilations everywhere and webms floating around /v/ and /wsg/

>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Pastebins
FAQ, Console Commands, etc. - pastebin.com/F9W9bwCz
Other FAQ - pastebin.com/mSvK6ec9
Item ID's - pastebin.com/iaudJWDw
OP - pastebin.com/ETJE9iPD

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar
mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g
youtube.com/watch?v=O9COloTMLeA
forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/369524/sc-texture-converter/p1
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vavra the patch

nth for untying guards and traders, and leaving cumans to rot

Reposting.
mediafire.com/file/he4hwaaa6scurd6/Artbook_EN.rar
mediafire.com/file/8a2d8ogtky5bthm/Soundtrack.rar

Here are some of the event spots in the game. Yellow is an attack, ambush or any such thing, blue is a wayfarer, carcass on road or beggar.

>implying i didnt already lose it to the cute bar maiden

PATCH WHEN

And here's the base map.

I'll upload the original in the following link. It'll be around 150 MB and 8192x8192 px.

mega.nz/#F!LIx32A5Z!Vt0Y82cykdN8DjoxUMJq6g

wait a second
I get an infinite loading screen after I talk to the prisoner at merhojed
BUT
what would happen if just killed him?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Theresa is someone you settle down with
Not someone you save yourself for

some guy literally beat me in one turn of dice, un-fucking-believable...

quite and interesting quest I admit

Swings and roundabouts, I've done the same dozens of times.

And the originals are up.
I'll upload the events map when I finish it.

Why women pretty much look the same for the face? I feel the men are more diverse.

explain to me why the richest man in Bohemia would marry some peasant girl?

H-how did you get so rich!?

feel quite hungry

I wonder what that would be worth in today's money? Maybe you could hire the Cumans for yourself as a giant middle finger to Sigismund.

>fug lady stephanie
>leave the room
>someone shouts HENRY, IM GLAD YOU CAME
yea me too

Post screenshots

Jesus Christ be praised!

I wonder what well get in the DLC. Is it actually going to be Therese stuff? Or will we get to travel with Hans to Bergov's castle?

where is the patch

what if the real patch is the friends we made along the way?

tfw you get completely shitfaced with the priest

I've seen much nicer areas, but this is the only screenshot I've taken on account of having a near photographic memory and simply being able to recall most places with ease.

i untied them once and he said something snarky, punched him straight in the face

The groschen used in the game are apparently Prague Groschen, which weighed 3.5 to 3.7 grams each
that'd be between 455 and 481 kilograms of silver
According to a cursory search that's worth between $241545.85 and $255348.47 US
However, given that the game covers a period of time where fake currency is being created, that would most likely devalue silver coins from that era and some of his groschen could be among the fakes

why would you buy any other horse than warhorse jenda?

Talk shit get hit.

Because when I bought Al-buraq I didn't know about jenda. It's also white, which came as a surprise to me. I don't want brown or black horses now. White masterrace.

there needs to be a check for aggressions to keep them within context. Sometimes the game gets it right, like murdering a poacher before he can get away and 'nobody saw you so youre fine,' but once i stole a horse from merhojed, rode it to talmberg, then it says 'mount and steal' when i got back on and then i was a wanted man in talmberg. Or silly shit that should have been figured out a long time ago like accidentally hitting a friendly with your sword and being able to pacify.

What's was Runt thinking at this moment?

I made a mistake with this map. Here's a (hopefully) fixed one.

Alright, just a sec.

isn't jenda white? I also want to buy Al-buraq. It's cool to have an arabian horse.

>I'm proud of you, son.

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would cut a man's throat, before activating windows

>in a second instead of me stabbing myself or something that would make sense Henry's just going to kill me because he's a manchild or whatever and not hold me hostage so I can be tortured for information even though the entire scene and continueing story relies on my death at this point and it would make way more sense for me to have died in the swordfighty cutscene after our fight or kill myself as previously outlined

He's smiling, he's glad Henry came. He'd been waiting so long he thought he'd been forgotten about.

>tfw someone remembers you

Where the hell are the original files?

youtube.com/watch?v=O9COloTMLeA

>I might be a cunt who's about to be gutted like a pig, but at least I know how to activate windows.

Bitch fucking please, get on my level.

>GameData.pak\Libs\UI\Textures\Maps\
The textures are here.

>forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/369524/sc-texture-converter/p1
You'll need to use this to get a TIF that you can use out of the DDS files.

Groshen to gold, buying land dlc when ?

>GameData.pak
Fugggg. I only looked in textures.pak

Thank you, user.

Has anyone made a mod that fixes the dirtiness mechanic yet?
I get that I should get dirty by wading through a lake but to look like you've been wading through manure after spending an hour in a cloister isn't quite fun.

patch will fix it

Yes.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/297

Which is the comfiest town to live in?

skalitz

I said LIVE in.

"lol"

This could be from Pie..

Merhojed has that nice pond that I could imagine myself playing in with my friends as kids.

Pribyslavitz looks like it would have been pretty comfy in its day.

Polearms patch when.
I refuse to play anymore until they release it. The mod helps, but the lack of proper animations and the blatantly broken stats ruin it.

Is it even possible to succeed at the night raid on talmberg? i got to the point where hans gets his butt blasted.

is runt's big ass bat in the game to use?

>blatantly broken stats
Except they're not broken at all. They really are that overpowered in real life. That's probably why they didn't make it into the final game. At least not as a weapon intended for the player.

Wheres the patch, Vavra?

Well, it was planned to rebuilt it in a quest, but sadly this option was abandonned.

I wish we could restore it to its former glory and be granted lordship over it.

Maybe as a DLC?

Walked through some water east of Sasau, and it hit me with a crime. Why?

I mean with all the success the game has seen I dont see why they couldnt add the shitload of cut content in future patches
Hell DLC for all I care, as long as its a nice chunk of content and decently priced

Maybe, but I doubt it.

What do you think of Lord Capon? Thought he was one basic nigga, but he ended up being pretty funny.

Does anyone have a map of bandit camps? Particularly the late level camps you get from the guy who lives near the monestary?

One thing about the game that I miss is a lack of quality combat in the late game. I'm looking for fights.

Gone weak in the knees, have I?

>tfw most of the villages in KCD are the size of Skyrim ((((cities)))
Talking of cities, a Prague DLC would be great.

I think Henry was a goddamn idiot.

Lord Capon is nobility. Henry was unbelievably lucky.

We all grew up with this "everyone is created equal" meme ingrained into our society. But the early 15th century? Fuck with your betters and you could get lynched quick

Yeah that'd be really fucking cool.

me poaching in the bottom right

That is one thing. I feel like the depth of games like Witcher 3 and volume of things to do was so much more. This game is quickly becoming boring.

I will say, it was a HELL of a good effort by the devs and probably best game of 2018

yeah, that shit at the beer garden took me by surprise

thought henry would be put in the stockade

I agree that henry was an idiot and EXTREMELY lucky but I really like how capon turned out to be a real bro after a bit.

I've got -100 reputation in Skalitz, anyway to bring it back up after the prologue?

why does the miner on the bottom has 3 arms?

he's moving very fast

how do i fix the endless loading screen for the rocketeer quest?

wait for patch :*

I have a problem the bailiff of rattay attacks me on sight so i cannot talk to him for a quest.
anyway to get him friendly again?

Yeah, i felt the same. Weirdly enough, the one who treats you like it should be is the Marshal of Divish.
Also, i found weird as fuck that everyone knew about the identity of the true dad of Henry ,maybe that's why he didn't end up with a stick up is ass.