Is 32k a lot of money?

Is 32k a lot of money?

I am a NEET who got crypto worth 32k, is this a lot of money, because I cant tell.

Other urls found in this thread:

vitalvegas.com/25-stimulating-facts-moonlite-bunnyranch-navadas-famous-brothel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

No

Depends where you live.

It's ok if you live in a flyover state.

I can evaluate the worth of your crypto.

Send your BTC here 1LcELZtNNEsXwes1GF9rFsR3gaegPQGMVx and I will let you know.

a normal adult in the USA has less than $5000 in savings so you're well off..

It depends on what the crypto is valued at when you cash out. Also it depends on your living expenses. If you're like me and live a spartan lifestyle on 23k a year- yes it would be 1.5 years income.

However, if you live on 100k a year and you are 50k in debt then no... it would not be a great sum... best of luck in your investments.

Can you trim this armour?

You can feed Africa

It mainly depends on your expenses. But really it's not very much.

My parents net 60k a year while retired but I've never felt rich. We fly economy, use 5 year old phones, and drive used cars.

I'm working for $11.50 an hour while in school.

Are your parents perhaps jews?

Nah asian.

day trade with 32k

They're smart. You dont become rich by simply earning money. You become rich by not spending. Invest the savings well and your money will make money for you. Never indulge in luxury, luxury is a meme for insecure idiots looking to fill a void and get attention.

driving used cars is smart... as soon as you buy a brand new car you've already lost like 2k+ off the price

No

Buying a new car should mean you don't have to buy a new car for 15 years

Definitely. My parents had the foresight to start planning their finances in their early 20s and the iron fucking discipline to stick to a plan for 40 years.

what was their plan? just saving and diversifying?

Based on my calculations, it's more than $31K and approximately slightly less than $33K.

They knew that just saving cash or accumulating equity wouldn't necessarily be enough for when for they retired, so they started buying rental properties. Now they get basically get paid in perpetuity. Also I haven't done my research yet, but I believe land is one of the better ways of transfering wealth between generations.

Does it have two commas? THen it isn't a lot of money.

>While our tour guide implied BunnyRanch prices start at $1,000, we’ve since learned from Dennis Hof himself many girls will party for as little as $200. Customers generally spend between $200 and $600 during a visit. Hof also claims many of the women would rather make less money from a polite guy than party with a jerk for more money.

vitalvegas.com/25-stimulating-facts-moonlite-bunnyranch-navadas-famous-brothel/

You could get laid every day for a month.