youtu.be/Q9YcfnsZRhM
youtu.be/3VBBuD0z174
youtu.be/KDQrMoksJ4Q
reuters.com/article/us-autos-used-analysis-idUSKBN1880KE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paying 22K a yr to rent a car
???
A good car like 5-10K

The catch is that you're paying a huge amount of money to rent something you'll never own. Are you retarded?

>giving a shit about having a flashy car
nigger

>everyone leases fancy cars
>girls think you are one of these poor people who leases to impress them
>it is not a status symbol any longer because everyone can do this
>prices go down

They look like round blobs.

Leasing, purchasing new cars and purchasing used cars all go in circles when it comes to which is cheapest. Right now, to my understanding, leasing is the best alternative as long as the included insurance isn't too high and I think used cars are waaaay overpriced.

That said, in a while the opposite will be true.

adding: Picked up my leased car yesterday, not a shred of buyers remorse.

Cocaine works the same way

You have to be a fucking retard to even be thinking about buying a porche unless you have at least $5M net worth.

>what's the catch
Maintenance will be more expensive annualy than the lease

sometimes that's best.

maintenance is covered on the lease

/thread

Because if you were to buy one yourself and sell it after a year, it'd be cheaper. You think someone is willing to lose money on a depreciating asset so you can rent it from them?

Bottom line-

If you have to lease a Porsche, you're too poor to drive one.

Porches are designed to exude a sense of wealth and status.

I wish car companies would actually stay true to their so called status symbol claims. Instead they entice poorfags to get a base model shitty car. Where is the exclusiveness for the people who actually purchase a Porsche?

You're getting a car from the Volkswagen Group, what other fucking catch do you want?
Exclusiveness it's a dead meme senpai

that catch is that it can't make you happy.

it's a scheme for idiots who can't afford shit that live paycheck to paycheck

The extra grand a month for insurance is the catch.

>when a Veeky Forumsbot doesn't have any Veeky Forums in them and literally throws away money on a new car just because it's new..
For shame.. Veeky Forums

>not getting a cheap and Æ S T H E T I C 80s/90s sports car..
What a drone.

Get a 930 slant nose you kike

youtu.be/Q9YcfnsZRhM

youtu.be/3VBBuD0z174

youtu.be/KDQrMoksJ4Q

That's not how girls think

Good taste but I prefer the round headlights

if you meet with investors nd hang out at country clubs , its good to have a expensive looking car . money attracts more money . if you have it as an investment its great , if its just to feel better about working at mcdonalds its not

i have thought about renting a car like that to try it out have some fun with gf and all. but shit sucks. you can only rent them with a driver.

Expensive cars only attract men.

>Tfw only /bizo/ here

>stance faggotry

>When you live in glorious nippon your country takes care and invests in nice perfectly flat and smooth roads
>When you live in nippon you can drive glorious Toyota Cresta and show what an IMPORTANT 1990's bidness man you are

This guy gets it.

I would expect this nonsense from Veeky Forums.

What makes more sense:

Finance to build equity in a depreciating asset, or lease and invest the difference in stocks(or whatever) every month?

Pray the subprime auto loan bubble doesn't pop and leave you upside down, or have option to buy for an agreed amount?

Pray you don't get in an accident that ruins the car fax or let the bank take that risk?

hmmmmm.....

You think your returns will make up for paying into cars for years on end gaining no equity at all?

Just buy cars cash or walk

>gold diggers are intelligent

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

I got my mother's truck once she owned it and she transferred it in title. Can't beat free.

They already do, and those returns will be sizable over a lifetime.

>buy cash or walk

I drive new european cars, $3k civics are out of the question. Why would I want a $50k liability when I could be making thousands a year in returns?

If I did buy used I would still finance at 1.99%

>"""""european""""" cars

girls don't really think.

>oo nice car
>pants hit floor

thats about all there is

This.
All OP's going to get is men

I lease because I like having a new car every 3 years, and that to me is worth the extra cost

>Jaguar
>BMW
>Ferrari
>Mercedes
>Porsche
>Rolls-Royce
>Lamborghini
Sports Utlity Vehicleposters pls go

Just buy some cheap used one, they all look fucking same.

>I drive new european cars

UAZ or Lada?

reuters.com/article/us-autos-used-analysis-idUSKBN1880KE

Wait a year and pick up whatever you want dirt cheap

$2000/month is double what a fucking mortgage payment would cost me

on a stupid looking car

Its not about the look retard, some have way more HP than others, but hey we can discuss this in Veeky Forums

Can't wait until you can just print an entire fucking car. All the dead car models of the 70s-90s are gonna come back and our dystopian future just got a little more aesthetic

>Its not about the look retard

Yes it is. Do you think average girl really know the difference? Sure they probably can tell 70s one from modern, but you can always play it as vintage or some shit, Porshe is a Porshe after all.
If OP was all about power he would choose something cheaper.

it will. eventually the dollar value gained from activating segwit will outweight the value gained from mining in the older format.
the alt scenario is that people continue using btc as a reserve despite its slower speed. I personally don't care. when I transfer bitcoin it is rarely my last dollar. If you constantly had 0.0btc in your account and had to wait a few hours to get your coins then I guess it could be a big deal. just keep extra btc. you should anyways.